Interminable

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

I flipped and turned, heaving out some air as one of my hands went to grab on the pillow my head was on. My eyes were still closed but I could feel the sun rays that shoned on my eyelids. I just didn't want to wake up, or rather I was exhausted. Unfortunately, I snapped my eyes open when I felt a light weight on my waist from behind.

"I have my needs,"

 His words rang at the back of my head. I gasped, making me jump out of bed as my eyes bulged. I spun around and looked at him. He was just laying on bed with his eyes closed, snoring lightly as he slept soundly. My hand was pressed on my chest area as I let out a sigh of relief. God, I could feel my cheeks heating up even without looking at it.

I can't believe those words came from this guy, who is sleeping so innocently on the bed right now. Speaking of which, I still remembered how I froze upon hearing those words yesterday. I chuckled to myself recalling how he scampered away after confessing. Unknowingly, my lips curled to a smile while I watched him. Is this how married coupled normally feel?

He was wearing a V-neck white shirt with his sweat pants and it was visible since his legs were sprawled out and his right cheek was lightly pressed on the pillow. I could hear his breathing which made me chortle slightly before I trotted my way to the washroom to wash my face.

I looked at the mirror before turning on the tap. My face was slightly puffy in the morning but I was glad that my eye bags were gone. I felt so much better ever since all that happened these few days. It was more pleasant than before and I was really satisfied.

I let out a smile before washing my face with the running tap water. I was wiping my face with the towel before I looked back at the reflection in the mirror, producing a soft squeal as I was startled by his sudden appearance. He was like some ghost, appearing out of nowhere and staring at prople while leaning on the door.

"Morning," he casually said before walking in the washroom as well. I caught his smirk which caused me to scoff.

"You need to stop doing that, I can have a heart attack," I told him as he shrugged and squirted out the toothpaste on his toothbrush. He had his morning hair and his eyes were still sleepy. He popped the toothbrush in his mouth before he started to brush his teeth.

I did the same as I turned to look at him, shotting him some look. He didn't realize at first but his eyes soon met mine when he turned, our eyes locking gaze. He showed me a boyish smile with his toothbrush in his mouth and the foam coming out while his eyes crinkled. My heart skipped a few beats but I showed a smile back before spitting out the foam, gargling water afterwards.

"What are we doing today though?" he asked, proceeding to observe his face in the mirror as his thumb moved around his chin. "I need to shave. Oh my god this is troublesome." he complained out of nowhere, frowning as he narrowed his eyes on his reflection.

"I'm not sure whether I'm free today, I have homework." I told him, casting him a last look as I turned to walk out of the washroom.

I was about to take another step when I felt a strong pull from behind and caused me to almost fall as I tripped slightly, being turned back by force. His hand was holding onto my wrist as he pulled me to the sink counter so that I was close to, my back touching it. He stood in front of me with his hand on mine, a smirk etched on his face as he looked at me intensely.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked arrogantly. I looked at him, bewildered. Was I supposed to do something?

"Do me a favour, help me with this." his smirk turned into a gentle smile as he waved the shaver he was holding with his other hand, cocking his head to the side. "But you can do that yourself, I have homework." I excused myself, about to move when he harshly trapped me with both his hands blocking my way, holding onto the counter.

"Come on, your homework can wait." he urged me, moving closer as he talked to me while maintaining the eye level.

"Why can't you do this yourself? I don't know how to help you," I said back because honestly, I really didn't use that device before. I was pretty scard that I would cut or scratch him with that. I averted my gaze back to him with a sympathy look, my hands reaching to hold his. I linked my fingers with his while I just stared at him intently.

He didn't find it strange but was staring back at me lovingly as he took a step closer, his body slightly touching mine while our hands were still tightly linked. He couldn't help but smile as he grinned like a little kid. His other free hand moved up to touch my hair slightly as he opened his mouth to say something. "You're so cute," he commented. What? Now that was unexpected.

I was stunned for a second before I giggled at his words. "You're being really sweet early this morning, Oh Sehun." I commented back with a wide smile, feeling affected by his words. "I know..." he muttered back with his husky voice. "But don't call me Oh Sehun. Did you forgot about our conversation last time?" he asked back, raising an eyebrow. Of course I wouldn't.

I shook my head, not being able to couldn't control myself as I leaned forward to quickly capture his lips for a short peck. His eyes rounded as I felt him stiffened under the contact as he froze on spot for a few seconds. "Of course I remember. Hun, isn't it?" I grinned.

"God, you're so irresistible. I can't help myself." he said it out in a string and in a hurry before he closed his eyes and closed up the distance between us. I didn't even have the time to speak and he was already on his move. He pushed himself to me as I felt his weight on me while his lips massaged mine passionately.

I gasped when I felt his hands hooking my thighs and hoisting me up the counter. I was getting carried away and I didn't even realize, my lips not leaving his as my fingers tangled in his soft locks. My legs were wrapped around him before I could comprehend, making him shift closer to me as he continued to devour my lips, his tongue moving skillfully.

After running out of breath, he left my lips to continue leaving butterfly kisses along my jaw as a moan left my mouth. The temperature was rising as I felt my body getting warmer and my head getting dizzy while I get tipsy under his touch. "Say it again, please." he managed to say in between his gently kisses and some bites. 

"We need to stop here, Hun. " I whispered out breathless as my hands cupped his cheeks and made him face me, stopping him from continuing.

"I'm sorry, babe. But please control yourself. " I told him with a smile followed by a soft laughter, teasing him. He scowled as I hopped off from the counter, adjusting my clothes before telling him I'll be waiting for him downstairs. I chuckled to myself when I heard a growl coming from him as I left the washroom.


"So what's the plan today? You're just going do homework the whole day?" he scoffed out in diselief while I tied my hair into a messy bun. I caught him looking at my every action while sitting on the chair in the kitchen.

"I guess. Eat up and stop staring." I reminded him as I pushed the simple plate of scrambled eggs with ham to him. It was in front of him but he wasn't eating them.

"I can't help it, you're so beautiful." he complimented again out of the blue before finally picking up his fork to poke his sausage. "Well thank you babe." I responded back sarcastically, walking past the kitchen table to the living room. I had already gotten everything ready on the table.

My worksheets and homework were sprawled everywhere on the table. I used a random hairband to get my hair out from my view before I sat cross-legged on the floor. I needed to complete this. My school is starting in a few days time.

"Speaking of which, are you going to continue attending your old school?" I heard Sehun asking from the kitchen, disturbing me just before I was going to start on it. "I think so," I answerd back fom the living room. It wasn't even long before I heard his footsteps as he walked to the living room, settling down on the couch as he observed me from behind since I was using the table in front.

"But why? What about me?" he asked back like some child throwing a tantrum

"It's only like a few months left for school. Besides, we're living together." I explained, not looking at him as I was engrossed in highlighting certain information on the documents. It turned silent for a few minutes again. Just when I thought I was going to have peace, I heard his voice again.

"What are you doing?" he asked stupidly. I rolled my eyes at his dumb question and was about to respond and insult him but I figured out he was trying to be annoying. So I decided not to answer him at all.

"Are you going to keep ignoring me?" he asked again. It has only been a few minutes but he had been asking questions non-stop. I blew air out to calm myself down while I spun the pen continuously, growing annoyed.

"Talk to me after I finish my homework alright? I really need to do this. I promise you maybe we can catch a movie or something after this." I finally spoke, thinking that it would be useless for me to keep ignoring him since he'll just keep bugging me. I turned back to look at him as I saw him contemplating about the idea for a moment before he snapped his fingers in excitement. He was happy alright.

"Let's go for a midnight movie," he suggested. I shrugged and just agreed without thinking much before I turned back to focus on my studies. Since I wasn't able to pay attention and do well the last few months, I needed to work alot more harder this time. I tucked some hair behind my ear before puffing my cheeks. I heard Sehun walking back to his room after I finally agreed to his plan, making me feel very thankful for that.

I would never be able to focus with his presence.


[A/N]: I'm sorry this update took longer than usual. I'm finally done with my examinations and I'll be updating more frequently now. Unfortunately, this fanfic is indeed coming to an end. I think there's only about 2-3 more chapters!