Unexpected Date

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

The next morning I woke up feeling more lethargic as usual as the first thing that woke me up was the grumbling of my stomach. Then I realized I fell asleep on the couch on Sehun yesterday without eating anything. I glanced around, surprised with the fact that I was in bed as I chuckled slightly when I found a heavy arm over my waist, he was nuzzling his head on my neck as he continued to sleep.

I carefully lifted his arm off before placing it down on another side as I went out of the room in search of some food which I could feed on before I starve to death. My legs were wobbly as I made my way down the stairs. I really needed food and I felt uncomfortable. My throat was dry and my stomach felt so empty and hungry. I reached the kitchen with much difficulties before asking the maid to cook something for me as I dropped sitting down on one of the seats with absolutely no energy since my energy was running out.

After a few moments, the maid placed a bowl of beanpaste soup served with a bowl of rice as I thanked her gratefully before I started digging in without any hesitation. It tasted delicious since it was in the morning and my stomach was begging for food. It didn’t take me long to finish both the soup and the rice as I huffed and patted my stomach. My day certainly felt much better after I was full and more energized.

“I’m sorry to bother but, what did Sehun eat yesterday?” I playfully asked the maid whho was standing by and waiting patiently for me to finish up so she could wash the dishes. She must have been new since she looked scared for a moment to receive a question from me before she stuttered a “fried rice” and proceeded to do her things.

“Did he do anything weird after eating? As in to me,” I asked again, more serious this time so I could obtain a real answer from her. She looked around before she kept silent for a moment, staring at me as she thought of an answer. I felt slightly guilty for making her take it so seriously.

“Is pecking your lips and forehead considered?” she asked innocently as I couldn’t help but laugh at her answer. That was beyond what I had expected, but a sweet smile was planted on my face as I heard her words. Maybe he was a gentleman after all. He had always done things worse than that and it was new to see him acting so gentle and sweet. Like a caring husband when his wife gets pregnant.

Speaking of which, we hadn’t even cross the lines for me to get pregnant.

 

And I was hoping it stayed that way.

“Talking about me?” Sehun asked all of a sudden from behind, causing me to snapped my head to his direction and tossing him a glare. He simply gave me another peck on the lips before he casually sat down on the opposite chair, staring at me lovingly with that boyish smile on his face. “What do you think you’re doing?” I asked as I leaned against the back of the chair and folded my arms, trying to maintain my expression.

“Staring at my wife. Why?” he asked with that mischievous grin. Then out of nowhere, he attacked me in the blink of an eye as his fingers went tickling my sides, causing me to giggle continuously as I tried to wiggle out from his arms in laughter. I couldn’t help it as I told him to stop, but to no avail. He continued to tickle me as I left the kitchen and bolted up the stairs to lock him out of the room.

 

But obviously that didn’t happen since I had shorter legs.

He quickly caught up with me in the corridor before he threw me over his shoulders as he lifted me from the ground. I gasped in shocked before whacking his back for him to put me down but he shrugged with that smirk on his face. He walked into the room before tossing me off onto the bed like some object. Instantly before I could even react, he climbed onto me and hovered over me.

That smirk was still etched on his face, not leaving as he trapped me in between his arms. I could hear his pants from carrying me and my eyes just unconsciously stared back into his. His eyes were beautiful, just like always. But this time it was filled with lust and I could definitely see it through his eyes.

 

“Get off me,” I said harshly despite knowing what he wanted. Furthermore, yesterday was frankly too innocent and pure I should’ve suspected something to happen today. “We haven’t talk about our important date,” he said but I could feel his breath as my eyes travelled to his pink lips while we talked. We were too close to have a normal conversation and he’s a grown man with hormones.

 

“If you get off me, we’ll talk.” I said confidently before he rolled his eyes and returned back to his side of the bed, leaving me feeling empty but more safe. He turned and looked at me while his arms supported him up. “So?” he mocked.

I exhaled and sighed before giving it some thoughts. “Where’d you want to go?” I asked in a bored tone as he thought for a moment. “Namsan Tower. We’re going to lock our love there,” he said with a smirk but I just laughed bitterly along. It wasn’t even like we’re a real couple married because of love. Maybe that’s my case but definitely not his. “I’m fine,” I responded as he beamed upon hearing my words. He hurriedly get off the bed before heading over to his cupboard and threw some clothes out.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked again with widened eyes. “Of course we’re going to go on that date now,” he answered as my eyes widen even more at his words. He threw more checkered shirts out with some graphics T-shirt before he picked one black shirt and throw me a look, asking for my opinions which I just nodded to. I smiled widely before taking one of his shirts that he threw out, showing it to him.

 

It was a white shirt with some graphics printed on it but it was simple and nice. It was my style.

 

“You’re going to wear that,” he said before I could even speak for myself. But it was fine so I gladly accepted. I was still admiring that shirt on bed until he distracted me. I looked away from that shirt just to face-palm myself from hearing his stupid question that I should’ve seen it coming.

 

“Are we going to bath together or what?” he asked as if he was an idiot but I knew it was to annoy the hell out of me since he just enjoys that like a satan but his smirk was the thing getting on my nerves. I swore to myself I would throw a pillow at his face the next time he mentioned that.


“How long is our honeymoon even? Don’t we need to go for school?” I asked as I struggled to wear my shoes. Sehun swiftly crouched down and helped me to tie my shoelace like a gentleman before he stood up and dusted himself. He was wearing that black Tee that he chose just now with a skinny jeans that exposed his knees as it was ripped with holes. His Freiknock snapback was also worn opposite as it helped to keep his hair away from his eyes. He gave me an eye smile before he spoke.

“But isn’t hanging out with your husband better than going for school? School ,” he said, grimacing at the  mention of school. I shook my head in disappointment before heading out to the yard to get on the car. This time, the driver is going to drive us since Sehun insisted to drive previously but I managed to convince him not to since he didn’t knew the place well too. He’ll probably get both of us lost or driving in circles and we’ll never reach there. He shrugged before getting on the seat at the back with me.

My grip around my phone tightened as I sat in the car, hesitating on whether I should give my sister a call. It has been weeks since I last talked to her and there was no news of her. I didn’t even know what I was supposed to do. My eyes stared blankly outside of the car before something came over me and I unlocked the phone.

I keyed in my sister’s name before dialling it instantly and placed the phone on my ear. It rang a couple of times but she didn’t pick it up. I did it for more than once and it all happened the same. I groaned before locking it with an irritated face. “Who’d you calling? Your ex boyfriend? Your current boyfriend which I didn’t knew existed? Your boy friend? Or what?” Sehun asked in a jealous tone as he tried to peer over and look at my phone but I had already locked it.

 

“No one,” More like your girlfriend.

He frowned when he heard my answer. It was quite a distance before we reach the Namsan Tower. We had to take the cable car to the top and it took a few more hours for that. We wasted quite a couple of hours to get there. “I’m exhausted already,” I groaned and whined as we reached the tower. But the view was a lot more better and picturesque and it was indeed breath-taking. “You can’t be exhausted now. We have yet to lock our love,” he said it in a cheesy tone. I pretended to puke before we head inside the store.

He picked a white and plain lock before paying for it. I agreed and followed him. We went to pend down our messages on the lock. We only bought one since I didn’t thought of writing much things on it anyways. Sehun had a satisfied smile plastered on his face as he held up the lock. I looked and my heart softened at the sight. He wrote ‘Minji’ and ‘Sehun’ on the lock as he drew tiny and ugly hearts all over. It was so cheesy I stifled a laughter.

 

“Aren’t you going to write anything?” he asked as he passed the lock with marker to me. I smiled before just adding a ‘jerk’ beside Sehun’s name as I chortled. He glared at me for ruining the lock he decorated. Being the childish him, he added a ‘idiot’ beside my name. The lock looked more unsatisfying with those two words but it looked more unique as well.

We went out to the open view with all the locks. There were probably thousands and it looked beautiful. We chose a good place at the corner with lesser locks and Sehun locked it while I took out the key after it was locked. I was about to throw the key away when Sehun stopped me.

“Should we burn it or something to get rid of it entirely?” he asked seriously but I just laughed at his stupid idea and threw it from the top of the tower. He seemed worried for a minute but then I just cheered him up by saying it didn’t matter.

 

“Well, at least now we managed to lock our love forever,” he said with a satisfied grin.