Acquaintances

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

"Minah and Sehun ya-"

The door bursted opened as Mrs.Oh stood there, speechless as she tried to process the possibilities of what we were doing. My eyes flared up in terror as I immediately pushed his off me and he fell harshly on the ground. I dusted and fixed my clothes as I tried to explain.

"Mom! The next time you come in, knock," Sehun groaned as he stood up and struggled. I shoot him a glare for being so rude as I apologised to Mrs.Oh, worried that she might misunderstood what happened.

"It's okay, Sehun, control your hormones son," she reminded Sehun instead, making me blushed instantly at her choice of words. The doorbell rang as I became flustered.

 

And then I remembered, I invited Soo Hyun over.

"Who's that?" Mrs. Oh asked nobody as she was about to walk over to the door when I stopped her.

"I invited a friend to study here. Sorry," I gave her a bashful smile as a maid walked to the door.

"It's okay," she smiled before I realized another crucial thing.

 

Soo Hyun doesn't know I live with Sehun.

I stopped the maid before she could open the door and briskly walked back to Sehun's room.

 

"Do not come out. Until I give you the permission to. My friend's here," I warned him. He looked at me with round doe eyes as he gave me a what-the- look. I ignored it before slamming the door and shutting it. I opened the entrance door as Soo Hyun stepped in, awed at the big house. She's not that bad herself since her father owns a company.

"Your house is so huge!" she exclaimed as she toured around by herself. I led her to the living room quickly as I took out my homework.

"Let's start," I said as I settled down to do homework. I kept glancing at Sehun's room door as I was worried that he might come out any second.

"Speaking of which, where's your room? I wanna see it," Soo hyun spoke out of the blue, making me bit my lips as I thought of an excuse.

"Ah that, it's under renovation," I said as I shrugged impassively.

 

"Then where do you sleep?"

"The living room, " I bluntly said, making her nod as formed an 'o' shape. Mrs.Oh came out from her room too as Soo Hyun saw her.

"Is this your friend? " Mrs. Oh smiled as she wanted to offer some fruits.

Soo Hyun politely bowed as she greeted Mrs. Oh as my mother, which made her laughed. She sent me a few suspicious glances as I shook my head, signaling for her to not mention anything about Sehun. She seemed to understood as she awkwardly laughed along and played the role of my mother. She knew that I didn't want others to know that I live with Sehun.

Mrs. Oh is an understanding mother.Luckily, she didn't mention anything about Sehun and served some


The next few hours passed by as I did my homework and studied with Soo Hyun. I would see Mrs. Oh entering Sehun's room and coming out for a few times as I decided to focus on my homework and stop getting distracted.

But I couldn't.

My phone chimed as there was a message.

 

'Has your friend left? Can I come out now?'

I was about to reply when he sent another message.

 

'Forget it, why am I even asking you, I'm coming out now, prepare'

My eyes widened upon reading the message as I hurriedly typed in a reply.

 

'It's my house for your information'

He sent another message as I rolled my eyes.

 

"Minah, do you know where's the washroom?" Soo Hyun asked as she stood up, making the chair screeched.

"Oh, the maid can bring you there," I said as a maid lead her to the washroom. I hurriedly took the opportunity to dial Sehun's number as I called him.

"Don't ing come out," I warned before I heard the door knob turned.

"Too late," he replied as he opened the door, grinning triumphantly with the phone on his ear. I walked to him as I tried to push him in.

 

"My friend's in the washroom, she'll come out soon!"

He grabbed my hands tightly and feigned hurt as he spoke, "You have a new friend now so you're ignoring your boyfriend? Now that's sad,"

I scoffed before trying to push him into the room again.

 

"Sehun?"

I heard Soo Hyun's voice from behind as I frozed. I turned around before seeing her with a stunned face.

"Soo Hyun?" Sehun raised a brow  as he was staring at her while I stood rooted to the ground.

They know each other?