Witnessed

Married To A Playboy

Sehun POV

Exo hollered excitedly as I rolled my eyes heavily. I pulled away as I turned to them with a genuinely bored expression.

"Enough?" I deliberately stated in an arrogant tone.

"Like you would do more if we said no," Luhan shot back with a glint of sarcasm as I sent him daggers.

"Minah, sit with us," Baekhyun pouted as I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"O-okay," Minji answered as she awkwardly sat down.

"Let's begin the interview now," Baekhyun said with a serious tone as he snapped his finger. Now what the is going on? I was confused and so was Minji.

"To what extent has your 'skinship' gone to?" Kai asked as I gave him a what-the- face. A smirk plastered on my face as I decided to play along.

"All the way," I grinned.

"Right, babe?" I looked to Minji who was irrevocably lost for words.

"Wow," Chanyeol clapped loudly.

"When's your first kiss?" Chen asked as a playful smile spread across his face.

"The second we met," I shrugged.

"Where did you do it?" Kris raised a brow.

"Toilet," I bluntly replied, earning shocked expressions on their faces.

"It's done right? I'm taking her away now. We need some alone skinship time you see,"I cut them off and tugged her sleeve as I motioned for her to leave. 


"What the hell, Sehun?" she literally exploded the moment we were alone. I gave her an innocent face as I avoided her raging eyes.

"The last time I checked, I still had my ity for your information," she pointed at me accusingly and scoffed as I shrugged, "You'll lose it to me soon, why bother?" She looked at me with a glare as I avoided it once again. She scowled as I ignored her.

"Right, and you'll lose your foot soon," I looked at her, totally not being able to interpret what she was trying to say before she stomped real ing hard on my foot, causing a stinging pain to travel around my whole leg as I hopelessly cursed. Son of a .

"Why bother?" she arrogantly added, totally repeating what I said as she turned to walk away, leaving me alone to deal with that ing pain.

"Since when was women so ing violent?" I muttered to myself as I rubbed my foot.
Your POV

 

 "Hey," Donghae greeted me with a smile when I was on my way back to the classroom after stomping on that bastard's foot. Not entirely my fault since he lied throughout to his friends.

"Hey," I awkwardly did a little wave with my hands as he nodded in amusement.

"Do you have anything planned for after school today?" he smiled as I brightened up.

"Nope, don't think so. Why?"

"Wanna go for some ice cream?" he beamed as I nodded.

"Your treat though," I added with a grin as he chuckled. 


I was walking back to the classroom as I spotted Sehun inside. I shrugged as I felt he gave me a penetrating glare, probably because his foot hurts alot. I walked to him as I whispered, "Sorry." I grinned in content before I added another sentence.

"Because I'm not sorry for your foot," I thought I won apparently as I was about to walk to my seat when he yanked my wrist down, causing me to fall onto his lap. He smirked. , I fell into his trap.

"Baby, you want to sit on my lap?" he started to rant cheesy things loudly as the whole class' attention was on us like we were some -deprived couple.

"Shut the up and let me go" I hissed as I tried to remove his hands.

"What are you doing? Mr. Oh and Miss. Kim"

A brood voice could be heard as I turned my head. Holy . The owner of that voice was the teacher. Sehun was about to speak as I abruptly covered his mouth with my hands as I answered instead.

"Nothing. I'm going back to my seat." He removed my hands as he rolled his eyes heavily in disgust. I scrambled back to my seat as I shot him a glare.

 


"Hey, you ready?" Donghae was waiting as I packed my schoolbag. I threw the last thing inside as I zipped in up and dusted my hands.

"Yup,"

"Let's go then," he motioned his head to the exit as I followed him. We were happily talking about the school when Donghae decided to ask, "How did you and Sehun meet?"

I furrowed my eyebrows as I found the question really uncomfortable for me to answer. Since I had no idea.

"I forgot," I laughed awkwardly as I tried to change the topic. Thank god we reached as I pointed to the ice cream shop.

"Let's go!" I dragged Donghae by his wrist inside as I ordered for my flavour of ice cream. He ordered his as I went to find some seat.

"So," he started as I lifted my gaze from the ice-cream to him.

"How's school here?" he asked with a wide smile before taking another spoon of ice-cream.

"Fantastic," I replied in sarcasm. He raised his brow as he laughed.

"What," I was confused with his laughing and all as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing," he stifled another laugh before he kept quiet.

"Did you have a girlfriend before?" I curiously asked as I avoided his eyes.

"One," he answered as his gaze was fixed to the ice-cream. Did I ask something wrong?

"Oh.." I hummed as I nodded.

"But currently, status is single. Wanna take me?" he joked as I smiled.

He's good-looking, smart, cool and fun to hang out, why not? But I got distracted when I remembered, I'm not me, I'm Minah.I'm not even my own identity. If I'm back to Minji, I'll probably take him as a boyfriend. I was wondering how on earth couldn't he get a girlfriend though.

"I'm taken," I laughed as I thought that would hurt him.

"I'm sure you would get someone," I tried my best to sound comforting.

"Hopefully," he smiled before finishing his last bit of ice-cream and throwing the cup away. I threw mine away too as I thanked him for the treat.

"Always welcomed. Thanks for accompanying me too," he grinned.

He insisted to take me back but I couldn't manage to decline his offer. We were reaching Sehun's place as I was about to bid him a goodbye when the door opened.

It was Sehun.

Donghae saw as he was stunned and looked at me with round eyes.

. I forgot he didn't know I live at Sehun's place


"Where on earth did you go? I was looking for y-" Sehun stopped awkwardly as his gaze fell on Donghae. I swallowed as I mouthed to Donghae to go first and that I'll explain it to him tomorrow. He seemed to understand as he nodded and left. Now this is gonna be awkward.

"Come with me now," Sehun said with a serious tone as he harshly grabbed my wrist and brought me into the house.
 

"You ing went out with Donghae when I was looking for you everywere?" he run through his hair with his fingers as he groaned in frustration. He's mad alright.

"I'm your boyfriend, do you even remember?" he spoke again as I stood there, probably afraid of his next action.

"W-well, we just went out for ice-cream," I stuttered.

"Besides, you made out with some girl in front of me," I added. His thin pink lips set in a grim line, stretching to one side upon my reply.

"So, let's take it we're equal now," I arrogantly said as I went to the living room. I the tv and sat on the sofa. Sehun came as he walked in front of me and blocked my vision so I couldn't watch the tv. I tried to move but he would always find his way to irritate me. The most annoying thing ever. I rolled my eyes heavily at his childish behaviour.

"Go away. You're blocking me," I simply warned as he ignored me. I sighed in surrender.

"Go watch some or whatever, I won't tell your mom so go away," I repeated as I got annoyed. But the moment it left my mouth, I regretted it. A smirk was plastered on his face as he bent down to meet my eye level.

"?" he smirked as I gulped.

"Y-yes."

"How about"

I tried to push him but he grab hold of my hand.

"Let's do it instead. I'd rather that," he smirked once again as I swore I could ear my heart beating against my ribcage.

"My mother's coming home late," he stated before I widened my eyes, mortified. My heart began to drum against my chest.

What trouble have I got myself into.

He smirked one last time before colliding his lips on mine. And he was rough. He instantly s his arms around my waist as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I need this to stop. I let out a gasp as he swiftly carried me up. I couldn't help but kiss him back. Damn he was good at this. Soon enough, we were kissing passionately, having a make-out session. I felt him smirked as his scent invaded my nose. Vanilla, he sure smell good.

We were interrupted when there was a sound of something that dropped.

I pulled away immediately by force as I turned and saw a maid standing, stunned as a tray was on the floor.

 

, she saw us.