About the Truth

Married To A Playboy

Your POV
 

“I do,” I muttered, trying to act all confident when in reality, my bones were jittering and my heart and pulse raced. He wasn’t surprised with my answer. Instead, the corner of his lips curled to a smirk, as if he knew I was going to say that answer. The warmth from his hands transferred to my cheeks as I could feel my cheeks burning from saying the truth to his answer.

“I know you do,” he added before leaning in to gently place his lips on mine. We moved in sync as if our lips were meant for one another. This time, it was much different since the kiss was tender and soft. His lips were like silk. It was addictive yet so vulnerable.

He deepened the kiss by tilting his head as I did the same. I stole a glance outside, just to catch a few of the maids standing outside of the transparent glass door, murmuring into one another’s ears as they giggled. I got embarrassed as I pulled him away. Sehun frowned at the loss of contact as he raised a brow. He traced after my gaze and looked at the maids, understanding the reason as his cold gaze caused the maids to look away instantly.

“They should mind their own business,” he said in an irritated tone as he rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed that he got disturbed. I can’t blame him since their whisperings made me uncomfortable too. I felt a tight grip on my wrist all of a sudden as I looked at him.

“Let’s get something to eat,” He said with a breath-taking smile that made me distracted for a moment. He waited for a reply as his thin lip formed into a straight line. “Why not?” I said with a grin. He shoved one of his hands to his pocket before pulling me up to his room. I was addled about why we were even entering his room when he opened the door and grabbed his car keys that were on his table. He tossed it into the air and swiftly grabbed it again before smiling.

“Let’s just go to a nearby restaurant,” I suggested as he shook his head. “Why? I’m driving anyways,”

“Do you even have a license?” I asked suspiciously with an arched brow. “The last time I remembered, you drove without having one.”

“I have one, just not in this country. I had it in Canada.” Sehun shrugged as he played around by twirling his car keys around with his finger through the metal ring.

“But is it even acceptable?” I scoffed incredulously as he raised his shoulders, indicating that he’s not really interested in those things. Right, he doesn’t care.

“You talk too much, let’s go,” he shrugged impassively as he pulled me to the black car which he had drove me to the wedding dress place. I was curious that time about how he was even able to drive but I didn’t really wanted to ask him since it was real awkward in the car.


We arrived in a restaurant that was pretty far from the house. It had romantic lightings inside with lamps on the tables and a pianist playing in the middle on a platform. Sehun had a satisfied grin etched on his face whereas I looked plain baffled. The thing about the restaurant was,

It looked ing expensive.

“A reason why we’re here in this romantic restaurant?” I demanded for an explanation as my eyes scanned around, not surprised to find many couples in here. Most of them were working adults and to be honest, we looked too young to be here. Sehun s his arms around my waist as he pulled me to him so that our bodies touched.

“Because we’re a couple too,” he snickered as I friskily glared at him.

The waiter guided us to a round table beside the pianist as I sat on the chair that was opposite of Sehun. He beamed as he browsed through the menu while I did the same. My eyes bulged when I saw the price that were labelled beside the food. It was worse than I had expected.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, concerned if I wasn’t feeling well, which was not the case.

“You can ask that to the price,” I let out a light scoff, preparing to stand up and leave the restaurant when he pulled me down. He gave me a look as he shook his head, signalling that I should sit down and he’ll settle the bill.

“I’m paying,”

I scowled at him as I didn’t want him to spend so much money just for an extravagant meal just because we’re a couple. If Mrs. Oh knows about this, she’ll probably murder us. Or maybe it was Mrs. Oh who wanted him to bring me out for a meal.

After he ordered what happened to be two plates of mushroom spaghetti and salad, he handed back the menus to the waiter as in return, the waiter bowed and left. Out of the blue, Sehun reached for my hands as he clutched onto it tightly. I frowned as I thought he was acting strangely the whole day.

He was being too nice.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked awkwardly as he continued to stare at me, breaking out into a sincere smile which made me melt.

“Can we continue the thing we were doing in the living room?”

And then the moment got ruined since I realized he was just being a bastard. He needs to control himself sometimes.

“Not in public, control yourself.” I reprimanded him as I thought that his hormones were a big problem.

“But it’s been long since we’ve had some moments,” he grumbled. I knew very well what he was referring to but I chose to ignore him as he protested about that.

“I thought you had a lot of girlfriends?” I challenged him as he turned taciturn at my sudden statement. And I noticed I said something wrong. The last time I mentioned something about girlfriend, he kissed the Yejin girl right in front of me.

“I do, I just don’t contact them anymore.” He said truthfully, making me feel guilty all of a sudden.

 

Because of you,”


“Donghae!” I called for him when I saw a familiar figure that walked past the lockers. It was Monday, the start of the new week and it had been almost a week since I last saw Donghae. I asked from his friends whether they knew what happened to him but none of them were aware. He turned around, just to see me darting over to him.

When I looked up to meet his eyes, I realized he looked different. He looked exhausted.

There were dark eye bags underneath his eyes that were usually twinkling as his hair was in a mess. It was tousled to all directions and his tie was loosened. He looked; ed up. I swallowed before deciding to ask him.

“What happened?”

He gave me a small smile that looked forced out as he leaned against the lockers. “I’m okay, I’m just tired from all the mess I’m facing these few days.” He mentioned as he held onto the strap of bag that was hanging on one of his shoulders. I decided to be careful with my words since he wasn’t really in a mood to answer them now.

“Let’s hang out, I can make you feel better.” I said with an encouraging smile as I, myself was even surprised with those words that came out from my mouth.

“Seems like you forget about your boyfriend, miss.”

His breath tickled on my neck as I my heels, just to meet his face that was too close to mine. I gasped for air from the close proximity as I was astounded by his presence that came from nowhere. “You really need to stop this,” I sighed.

“Stop what?” he feigned innocence with a grin from ear to ear, making me roll my eyes.

“Coming out from nowhere,”

Donghae chuckled at our actions as I felt culpable for wasting his time. I shoved Sehun away before waving enthusiastically to Donghae.

“I’ll see you then, after school.”  

“I can’t believe you asked another guy to hang out with you in front of your boyfriend,” Sehun said in utter disbelief. “Not to mentioned, a handsome boyfriend,” he added with an emphasis on the word ‘handsome’, making me slap his arms lightly as he covered it with a penetrating glare.

“I wonder what’s wrong, he looked..” I thought for a word to say as he looked curiously at me. I snapped my fingers before saying the word, making him sent me a look. “Lifeless,”

“And it’s not really any of your business that he looked lifeless,”

I sent him another punch on his shoulders. “He’s my friend,” I snapped as he rolled his eyes.


“What’s wrong? It’s okay you can tell me,”

I was sitting in a small yogurt shop at the street near our school. Donghae was with me as I decided that he needed something sweet to brighten up his life. I bought two cups of yogurt as I placed it on the table. He sent me a thankful smile as he started to take a few spoons of it.

“It’s nothing,” he mentioned in a lethargic manner. “It’s just about my dad,”

“He’s making me do all the office work, saying I needed to work harder to take over his company someday,”

I frowned at his words. Every teenager would know how stress that is and how life would turn miserable with office work. I felt sympathy for him but I gave him a pat on his back lightly instead. He reached for my hands as he grabbed it, making me stunned.

“Your boyfriend will mind about this,” his tone dissipated, which made me slowly remove my hands as I awkwardly placed it on my lap. I supposed to comfort him but, it wasn’t working.

“It’s okay, thanks for today though.” He said in order to not let me down since he noticed that I was feeling useless.


“Are you finally back from meeting that ?” Sehun casually said. He was sitting on the couch as I went to join him. He was popping popcorns into his mouth as he watched the movie that was playing on the television.

“He’s Donghae,”

“Whatever,” he mentioned before the atmosphere turned silent again. I felt that something was wrong as Sehun was being cold.

Way too cold.

“What’s wro-“

“I need to ask you something,”

He turned around as his eyes met mine, he had a solemn expression on his face and I knew he was being serious.

“Do you actually know exactly what happened between me and your sister?”


Author's Note

Hey guys, it's been long since I left an Author's Note hah. This is an awfully long update. Since it's been long since I've updated, this is for you guys! For the last question that Sehun actually asked, it's about the truth that her sister is not really in a relationship with him and is after money. I think it's about time since Minji know since she still thinks that it's just because her sister has some things on and had to make her replace her for the wedding. There'll be more drama coming up since Minji will soon find out the truth and she had already fallen in love with Sehun. About Sehun, whether he likes Minji.. that's for me to know and you to find out haha. Leave comments guys!

Upvote too

Xoxo, LuhanL

(Maybe you guys can take some time to appreciate the chapter images, they're so pretty)