Bliss

Married To A Playboy

Sehun's POV

"Soo Hyun?" I called out her name as I stared at her.

She didn't change much, although her hair grew longer and she dyed it brown, I could still recognize her. She was wearing our school uniform, making my eyebrows connect. She attends our school? It was long since the last time I saw her. She was a friend I made in Canada when I migrated there to study, before I met Minah. I didn't had a proper farewell with her since she was busy with school work the week when I was leaving. I almost forgot that Minji was still standing there, stunned that I knew Soo Hyun.

"It's been a long time," Soo Hyun broke the tensed atmosphere as she spoke softly.

"How did you come here though?" I asked as she bit her lips.

 

"I missed you," she muttered as my eyes widened upon hearing those words, afraid that Minji would misunderstood.

"Come with me," I said before I walked past Minji and pulled Soo Hyun to the garden outside my house. 

 


"Don't you have anything to say to me?" she asked as I avoided her gaze , looking at the ground. I knew she was indirectly asking about Minji, but I didn't want to explain it to her. It was too complicated.

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly instead.

"We didn't have a proper farewell, you left without even telling me," she said in a depressed tone.

"And you have a girlfriend now?" she asked with puppy eyes as I gulped.

 

"First of all, I'm sorry," I huffed as I apologized.

"Because I was in a rush so I had to come back to Korea," I explained.

"Second of all, you're attending my school?" I asked as she nodded.

 

"I transferred yesterday,"

"Aren't you going to explain about your girlfriend?" she chuckled as I smiled a little.

 

"Pretty isn't she?" I joked as she frowned upon hearing my words.

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" she retorted as I smirked. 

Your POV

stood rooted to the ground, not processing what just happened since my mind was blank. Sehun just pulled Soo Hyun out of the house. I got flustered as I realized the only possibility of their relationship. They're either exes or still in a relationship. I walked to the living room as the figures outside caught my attention. The big transparent glass window showed everything as I felt a pang of pain on my chest when I saw the view. Sehun was smiling as Soo Hyun laughed. Sehun's gaze fell on me as he stopped smiling. His eyes became icy cold. I turned my body around so that my back faced him instinctively. I just felt like that was what I was supposed to do. I heard the door opened and I was about to return back to his room when I heard his voice.

 

"Minah,"

I didn't want to turn around as I felt tears trickled down my cheeks even though I wasn't supposed to feel anything.

 

I'm not supposed to fall in love.

I'm not Minah, I'm Minji.

She's my sister's boyfriend. I could hear his footsteps from behind, making me panic all of a sudden.

"Stop," I warned as I could feel that he did stop upon hearing my words since there was no more footsteps.

 

"Leave me alone," I said before returning to his room and locking it so that no one was able to come in. 

 

I locked myself in his room for the next few hours as I didn't want to see his face. My phone chimed a number of times as Sehun called me. Soo Hyun called for a number of times too. Soon after, there was a knock on the door.

 

"Minah, are you alright?"

I recognized Mrs. Oh's voice as she sounded concerned. I thought that it would be rude if I ignored her so I dragged my feet to the door and opened it for her to come in. She gently closed the door as she gave me a hug, making me surprised.

"Darling, I heard from Sehun what happened," she pulled away as I looked at her.

"It's not what you think," she said.

 

"Soo Hyun's just Sehun's friend in Canada," she explained as I felt a rock lifted off my heart.

 

I felt stupid all of a sudden.

But it made me realized something, I like him.

 

"You might want to talk to him, he's in the living room," she whispered as she showed me a 'fighting' with her fist. I nodded as I thanked her. 


I quietly walked out of the room as I saw that he was on the couch, calling someone on the phone. My eyebrows knitted as I thought that he might be calling Soo Hyun. He groaned and stood up all of a sudden. His eyes landed on me as he ended the call on his phone. Then I realized, he was calling me.

"Finally you came out, my mom told you?" he said. I could sense that he was irritated.

But why wouldn't he, I locked him out of his own room for hours.

"Where's Soo Hyun?" I ignored his question and asked instead, feeling guilty for not sending her out.

"She went home after you locked yourself in the room like a retard," he spoke casually as I shoot him a glare.

"It's because of you," I muttered, annoyed as he grinned.

 

"Yea, I know,"

"Come here, let's eat dinner" he walked to me as he pulled me to the kitchen and forced me to sit opposite of him. He placed the bowl of spaghetti that Mrs. Oh cooked on the table.

"I really don't understand girls," he said out of the blue as I gave him a bizarre look.

"No one asked you to understand them," I shrugged as I ate the spaghetti.

"I just wanted to understand you more," he said all of a sudden, making my heart skipped a few beats. What is he trying to say?

"No need to, eat your food,"

He glared playfully at me as I chuckled.

"How did you became friends with Soo Hyun though?" he asked after I finished my dinner.

"I don't know, we just met" I shrugged impassively.

 "Are you close with her?" I asked curiously, actually hoping for a 'no'.

"Quite," he answered with a smirk.

 

"Why? My wife's jealous?"

"I'm not even your wife yet," I snapped back. He stood up, making the chair screeched against the floor as I looked up at him towering over me.

"Where are you going?" I asked but realized it was a stupid question immediately after I asked.

"Sleep. Aren't you going to? Or do you just like me so much you want me to stay with you and chat till morning in the kitchen?" he grinned.

"I'm fine with it though," he added.

 

"Go to sleep," I uttered before washing up my dishes. He went back to his room first since he was probably exhausted from not being able to sleep in his room just now. I went afterwards and found him sleeping soundly on the couch.

He sticked a post-it note on the bed that said

'You can sleep here tonight, I'll sleep on the couch. But don't hesitate to wake me up if you want me to sleep with you'

I stifled a laughter at his note but I knew he wasn't joking about it. If I wake him up, that ert will probably force me to sleep with him on the bed. I changed into comfortable clothes as I slumped into the bed, his vanilla scent invading my nostrils almost immediately. I smiled to myself as I love that smell.

Is this what people call falling in love?

 

If it is, I'm falling real deep for this guy now.