Couple Fight

Married To A Playboy
Sehun's POV
 
I rolled my eyes to show her that I was irritated but she just ignored it. I was reluctantly dragged by my arm to a corridoor without people.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" she asked calmly.
 
I was surprised she could take the incident better than I had expected. If this happens to one of my ex-girlfriend, she would probably slap me,making me end the relationship immediately afterwards. Before I could reply she spoke.
 
"It's just-I- It" her voice cracked slightly before she sighed in defeat.
 
"I do not want any fangirls problem, alright? Have you even seen the board? It's full of our gossips,"
 
Was it? I furrowed my eyebrows as I raised an eyebrow at her. She shot me a I'm-not-kidding look as I turned and walked to find the board. There was a board placed in the foyer of our school which was apparently meant for "studying" purposes but of course, no one posted anything on it except for gossips and other stuffs. I walked to the foyer just to find a huge crowd standing around the board. I tried to squeeze through as I repeated "excuse me" about more than ten times. Finally the board was in sight as my mouth formed an o shape, words got stuck in my throat. The board was filled with posters of me kissing Yejin during recess, headlines being "Oh Sehun ditched his girlfriend?". My blood boiled in anger as I muttered curses under my breath. People were whispering about me behind as I kept quiet, still trying to tolerate with the amount of anger in me in order to not explode. I fake smiled at them as I planned to leave that chaotic scene but just to get flooded with thousand of questions.
 
"Oppa, are you breaking up with Minah?"
 
"Oppa, Is Yejin your girlfriend now?"
 
"Oppa, when will it be my turn?"
 
I tried to avoid them as I escaped with much difficulties. During lessons, it seemed like Minji was still angry with me. She treated me coldly as she didn't speak most of the time. Am I supposed to do something? Is she perhaps, waiting for me to apologise? I wondered off to my thoughts which I got distracted by the school bell afterwards.
 
"Min-" I wanted to call her but before I could finish even calling her name, her chair screeched loudly as she got out of her chair as she slipped her bag onto her shoulder and left. Geez. Women are so hard to handle. 
 
I was strolling out from the classroom at the coridoor whistling with a bag hanging on one of my shoulder when something caught my eyes. Yejin. I could only see her side view since she was in another classroom. I walked and was about to pass by when another figure caught me. Minji. I stopped in my tracks as I awkwardly turned around, trying to peek through the windows on what they were doing.
 
Your POV
 
I ignored him even though I knew he was going to call me. I was pissed off with him, not because he kissed the girl in front of me, but because he created more trouble for me. After that incident, people were literally gossiping everywhere, whispering and making me uncomfortable like . That bastard is going to get it the moment he's home. I was dragging my feet along the corridor when I got grabbed harshly by the wrist into another classroom. I was about to shout until I got released, revealing the girl that Sehun kissed and some other students in front of me. The girl folded her arms as an arrogant expression was hanging on her face.
 
"Excuse me? Am I supposed to be here?" I asked, confused with everything.
 
"Duh," she rolled her eyes.
 
"Since you're here now, I shall get to the point, break up with Sehun." she added.
 
I would love to, but. I can't. Why? Because Minah would probably kill me.
 
"Sure," I smiled. It was sarcasm but I wanted to end this conversation quick, so might as well play along.
 
"I don't think so."
 
A pair of arms gently turned my waist as my eyes met with a firm chest.
 
"I'm sorry I came late, baby,"
 
He planted a wet kiss on my forehead as my eyes widened. I lifted my gaze just to see who I knew it was. Sehun.
 
"Oppa..I thought you didn't like her anymore?" she asked as her lips trembled.
 
"That's true. I love her." he smirked at me which I replied with a small awkward smile.
 
"Then.. why did you kiss me?"
 
"I was using you to make her jealous. Sadly, it didn't work," he pouted. I puked mentally as I shot him a look.
 
"Oppa, why can't you like me? I was waiting for years." she mumbled.
 
Sehun raised his eyebrow as he looked at her like she was a wierdo. Now it makes me feel sad for her. I lightly tugged at his school uniform as he got the signal that we should leave.
 
"Because I love her" he casually said before forcefully turning my head and colliding his lips with mine. My heart skipped a few beats as I tried to act like I was responding to his kiss in front of Yejin. He seemed to be irritated because I wasn't responding to it as he tried to deepen the kiss. He lightly poked his tongue onto my lips as I shut it tight. I closed my eyes as y body turned stiff. It was an awkward position since Sehun was bending down to meet my level and I was as stiff as a log. It seemed like Sehun realised too as he sneakily slipped his arm between my waist and pushed me forward, half-hugging me. Somehow, I was surprised to find out his tongue that was wondering around my mouth. I tried to push him as I was running out of breath. He got the message as he pulled away. I swore I tasted something weird. He turned to face Yejin as he smiled.
 
"Well, if you have nothing more to say, we'll leave first. I need to continue this with my baby."
 
He sent me a ual look as I eyed him with a judging look. Before I could speak, he pulled me by my wrist out of the classroom.
 
 

"What on earth were you doing?" I shouted at him.
 
"Why, you didn't like it?" he shrugged. I ignored him as I walked away.
 
"Hey hey baby, are you still angry?" he tried to catch up as I cringed upon hearing the b word. I rolled my eyes.
 
"Well you shouldn't be. Because we're even."
 
I turned to look at him with a perplexed look.
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Didn't you taste anything weird during our kiss?"
 
I tried to recall. Oh right, I did. I raised an eyebrow at him.
 
"Well, that's cause it was my cut," he grinned.
 
What?! I deliberately shouted it loud inccredulously for him to hear as he ignored it.
 
"I'm sure my cut would heal better after you it," he obnoxiously winked as I pretended to vomit. He rolled his eyes at my reaction.
 
"Soo, let's take it that we have reconciled and we're back to being the lovely Mihun couple," he said in a slightly enthusiastic tone as he punched his fist into the air.
 
"Yayy," I said in a fake enthusiastic tone as I waved my hands around the air and rolled my eyes. His phone rang as I folded my arms and waited for him to pick it up.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Yes, I'm with her." he spoke as he stole a glance at me.
 
"We're on our way. Bye."
 
He slipped his phone into his pocket as he turned to me.
 
"Let's go. My mom wants us home this instant." he mentioned as he walked with hands in his pockets

"Sehun Yah, Minah Yah. Quick! Have a seat," Mrs.Oh said as her voice was full of excitement. We looked at each other with a confused expression. Sehun broke the contact as he raised his shoulders. She led us to the living room as she motioned for us to sit on the sofa.
 
"Since you guys are free these days because exams are yet to be started, I have planned something for you!"
 
I settled in the sofa as I felt excited about what she had planned. Is it a trip?
 
"You're going to pick out your wedding clothes this week!" A smile spread across her face.
 
"Holy cow." I mumbled to myself. I can see Sehun was speechless too as his mouth was slightly opened. It was awkward silence for a while with me and Sehun speechless and smiling Mrs. Oh.
 
"But..we haven't even plan for our date for our wedding." Sehun spoke with a poker-face.
 
"It's alright. You can pick out the clothes first! I've arranged the place for you guys. Unfortunately, I can't come with you because I have some work to do."
 
She hold my hands as she sent me an apologetic look. I smiled back at her as I mouthed, "it's okay."
 
She turned to look at Sehun with a serious face as she warned him, "If you pick an ugly dress for Minah, I will definitely make sure you wear a skirt for your wedding." Sehun rolled his eyes as I chuckled at what she said.
 
It was amusing how close they are that a mother speaks like that to her son. 
 

I was doing homework in Sehun's room because I didn't want to on the lights in the living room as I would be wasting electricity. Sehun was reading a book on his bed quietly. I was about to flip the page of my homework when someone grab hold of my shoulders. I sighed as I turned back and gave him a bored expression.
 
"What?" I spat.
 
"Let's continue with what we did in front of Yejin," he smirked. I widened my eyes as I realised what he was talking about.
 
"Definitely not," I replied as I tried to focus back on my homework.
 
"Whyyyy?" he whined as I scrunched my face up in disgust.
 
"Because you ," I said casually.
 
Just then, a book came flying to the table as he threw it.
 
"You can copy my homework if you want. So let's continue with what we were doing,"
 
I raised my eyebrow at him. Is he that desperate?
 
"I'm gonna copy first," I took his book as I started writing down his answers.
 
After finishing, I stretched my arms as I yawned. I closed the book as I stood up, just to find Sehun sitting on his bed with a smirk on his face, patting on the area beside him. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the couch, ignoring him and tried to sleep. Soon enough, I felt three times of kick on the couch as I lazily opened my eyes, revealing an irritated Sehun.
 
"What is it?" I yawned.
 
"We were supposed to continue with what we were doing."
 
"I didn't say I was going to do it,"
 
"Well, I didn't give you a choice."
 
"You di-"
 
"I changed my mind."
 
I scowled at him as I turned my back to him, trying to sleep once again. The area behind me sank as i felt a body touching my back.
 
"Get off me, Sehun,"
 
"I'm sleeping,"
 
He nuzzled his nose into my neck as goosebumps formed on my arms. A shiver went down my spine as I gulped. I could feel his chest pressing against my back.
 
"How's Minah?"