Soo Hyun

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

I walked down the flight of stairs as I scanned around the living room.

"Oh Minah yah, are you looking for Sehun?" Mrs.Oh walked out from the kitchen holding a plate of western breakfast. I nodded as my gaze fell on her food instead, walking to her.

"He left early since he wanted to meet up with his friends." she explained.

"I made breakfast, you can take the plate on the table, I have to leave for work," she hurriedly placed the plate down after she gobbled up the food and left. I heaved a sigh as I poked the food.

I was feeling more lethargic than usual. I connected my eyebrows as I realized maybe that was one of the reasons why Sehun treated Mrs.Oh coldly. She was always busy with her work. I shrugged as I ate my breakfast and left for school. Once again, that bastard has left me to walk alone in school.

 

"Hey, what's your name?"

A girl with brown hair neatly tied to the back smiled as she came towards me. I was unfortunately eating alone in the table at the corner in the canteen. Donghae wasn't present in school today, making me more lonely since he was the only person I knew other than the group of boys that alway hung out with Sehun. I stared at her for a moment before I gave her a small smile.

"Minah," I politely spoke as I bit my lips. The real name's Minji though.

"You're Sehun's girlfriend right?" she chuckled as her eyes turned into crescent moons. I was shocked at how straightforward her words were but decided to laugh along.

"Can I sit with you though? I think you're interesting," I shyly nodded before moving to another side, making space for her.

"But," I said as she looked up from her food.

"Do you know Sehun?" I asked as she let out an awkward laugh.

"Nope," she avoided my eyes suspiciously.

"Anyways, my name's Soo Hyun. I just transferred," she let out her hand for a handshake as I gladly shook it.

Looks like I finally made a friend.

My phone chimed as I looked at the caller. I groaned before picking it up, making Soo Hyun looked at me with wide eyes, oblivious to what happened. "What?" I spat out, making it obvious that I'm annoyed.

"Where are you?" he asked as I scoffed.

"None of your business!" I was about to hang up the call before he spoke again.

"Tell mom I'm going home late today, I'll be at Kai's House," I knitted my eyebrows before rolling my eyes.

"What am I? Your maid?" I ended the call before I could hear his nagging.

"Let me guess, your boyfriend?" she stifled a laughter cutely as I shrugged. I grinned upon coming up with a genius idea.

 

"Soo Hyun ah, wanna come over today?" 


"Go where?" she curiously asked.

"My house," I smirked. Since Sehun and Mrs.Oh won't be there, I could spend time doing homework with Soo Hyun there. Being at home alone with the maids wasn't really a good idea.

"I'm in," she smiled as she did a victory dance before we laughed together once again. 

 

We decided to study at Sehun's house, which is indirectly mine after Soo Hyun's tuition since she had to attend it no matter what. I found out she had a miserable life like mine as her parents were strict about her academics. She has tuition every four days a week. The maids opened the door as I strolled back home. I threw my bag in a corner of Sehun's room, lazy to pack the things as I groaned. Since he wasn't here, I didn't need to worry much.

What am I supposed to occupy myself with until Soo Hyun comes?

I messaged her the address before throwing to my phone to one side as I slumped myself down onto his bed. I my laptop as I spent the next hour watching reality shows. I got distracted by the entrance door that unlocked as I heard noises outside.

"Minah Yah, come out for a while! I have news!" I recognized the voice as Mrs.Oh's as I curiously stepped out of my room, wondering why she wasn't at work. I was surprised to see Sehun behind her since he was supposed to be at Kai's house.

 

"I've set a date for your wedding!" Mrs. Oh clapped excitedly like a seal as she gathered us once again in the living room for her announcements.

"What," Sehun asked in utter disbelief as my mouth was left wide opened.

"Isn't it too early?" I asked as she hugged me and continuously patted my back.

"It's not! I can't wait for you to be my daughter-in-law!" I awkwardly smiled as I tried to prevent her from suffocating me. Sehun seemed to notice too as he tried to stop her.

"Mom," he muttered as she looked at him.

"Yes son?" she pulled away from the tight hug as she turned to Sehun.

"Aren't you excited?" she asked as Sehun rolled his eyes. He walked to his room before reluctantly saying s sarcastic "Super,"

I wondered what's wrong with him?

Mrs.Oh seemed to notice his mood too as she signaled for me to follow him. I nodded as I walked to his room and knocked the door that was closed. The door opened before I got pulled in in a blink of an eye. He closed the door as my eyes widened at the close proximity between us.

"What on earth are you doing?" I hissed.

"Looks like we're finally get married," he smirked as he stepped closer, making me jerked backwards at every step he take. My eyes were locked with his as he smirked, towering over me as he was a head taller than me. He was decreasing the close proximity between us, making my heart beat unbelievably fast. I fell on the bed as I didn't notice it was behind me. Sehun tried to catch me but instead ended up on top of me. Holy .

"Seems like you're unlucky," he smirked devilishly.