Spread

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

“I think so too,” I murmured with a smile before I felt his arms encircling my waist from behind. I was so grateful towards Mrs. Oh who had put in all her heart and effort for this wedding even though she was so busy. I can’t deny that part of  me felt exhilarated for the wedding. And as for the reason behind all that feelings, it was mostly because of my love for Sehun. Despite that fact that I wasn’t supposed to feel this way. Afterwards, I unknowingly started to contemplate about what our future would be like, because of the dreamy looks in the church, it made me felt over the moon.

 

Until I got distracted by Sehun.

“What are you thinking about?” He murmured into my ear in a husky voice, causing me to snap out of my thoughts at his breath. Instantly, I remembered we were in the public and furthermore, Mrs. Oh was present. I abruptly turned around and pushed him away from me as he grinned in return instead, his hands lightly patting on his chest. He pushed his hair to the back before it fell back naturally on his forehead. “But seriously, what was it?” he asked again, with a solemn expression this time. I ignored him and was about to walk past him when he gripped tightly onto my arm, forcefully turning me around to face him again.

Coincidently, I could hear Mrs. Oh’s faint voice from the first floor. Sehun seemed to have heard it too as he loosened his grip, allowing me to make my way for the stairs as he followed behind. Upon reaching the destination, Mrs. Oh was standing with a bright smile; as if she knew what we had up our sleeves (which was not the case for me; maybe for Sehun)

“How’s the place?” she asked in an exuberant tone, similar to a shriek. I didn’t want to disappoint her but truthfully, I wasn’t exaggerating if I said it was perfect. It was so dream-like that I would never have believed that I could have such a wedding taking place. Sehun coolly nodded, indicating that he accepted it. But even though it was a simple action, Mrs. Oh was beyond happy to receive that kind of reaction from him.

 

“It’s perfect, I love it.” I responded with a wide smile. Mrs. Oh immediately pulled me into a tightening embrace as my hands rested on her back, patting it. She was satisfied with the outcome of her efforts that were put in for this event as she pulled away from the hug. Her smile was contagious as I couldn’t seem to stop smiling too.

 

“Speaking of which, are the both of you getting along?” she asked curiously. Little did she knew that all of this was a complicated deal. I was about to grumble about Sehun when he answered her instead. “We’re fine, very close.” He said sarcastically, which Mrs. Oh naïvely believed with asking any further. He deliberately bent down slightly beside me as he pushed his cheek against mine, his arm that s to my shoulder pushing me closer to him.  

 

“That’s right,” I muttered as I rolled my eyes.


I strolled my way to Sehun’s room upon reaching the house. I could hear the jingling noises o the key as Mrs. Oh locked the door. Sehun was behind me as I unlocked my phone. Even though I couldn’t see his face, I knew he was staring at my back intensely, boring a hole through it with his stare. It was near the night time as the sky was dark and we ate dinner before coming back from the wedding area. Our wedding was going to take place in two days time and I wasn’t prepared.

I heaved a sigh as I plopped myself down into the office chair in Sehun’s room. He looked up and gave me a judging look before getting his attention back on the book he was reading on bed. He must have a thing for reading since there was an enormous display of books on the cupboard beside his bed. I spun the chair a couple of times, feeling the air against my face. I was having fun, totally oblivious to the surroundings until the chair came to an abrupt stop.

I glared at the culprit who has his hands on the chair, preventing me from spinning any more rounds. “Stop it, it’s irritating.” He muttered under his breath before rolling his eyes and settling back down into his bed. He snuggled into his blankets before turning off the table lamp beside his bed. The ceiling light was still on and it wasn’t dark. When he wasn’t aware, I showed him the finger for his cold attitude and stood up. I was about to make my way to the couch when he spoke.

 

“You can always sleep here on the bed you know,”

I couldn’t see his face since he was back facing me. Also, he sounded like he was giving me a hint for me to get on the bed. I scoffed at his words.

“But will you get off the bed if I sleep there?” I asked even though I knew the answer to the question. He was asking for a beating but I was feeling quite sleepy, so it wasn’t going to be pleasant if I beat him. “Who knows? That’ll depend on my mood,” he turned around so I could see his face. He slightly sat up with one of his arm supporting him as his hand was placed on his cheek on the bed. He gave me that cheeky smile as he signalled for me to go over to him. I rolled my eyes.

“And what is your current mood?” I was starting to get annoyed but I could still play this stupid game with him. Just asking retarded questions to each other and try to see who explodes first. I wasn’t confident in winning but I wasn’t going to lose either. He grinned mischievously and pretended to think for a few seconds before answering my question.

 

“Not that bad,” he smirked.

“Just so you know, I’m not going to sleep there. Go to sleep, we have school tomorrow,” I retorted before laying on a comfortable position on the couch even though it was small. I had to bend my knees slightly so as for my whole body to fit in. “You’re one stubborn woman,” he grunted before deciding to turn off the ceiling light.


The next morning, I was woken up by the sun rays that were shone on my eyes through the opened window. I was staggered for a minute since I remembered the couch wasn’t supposed to face the window. The first thing that greeted me when I opened my eyes was the opened window. I couldn’t help but stare at it as I tried to recall what happened the day before since I was still quite blur, having just awoken. I was about to get up from my position when I wondered why the area was a lot softer than before.

 

Then I realized, I was on the bed.

It didn’t take me long to also find out a heavy weigh on my waist. I turned around just to see Sehun sleeping with his hand surrounding my waist. Before I knew it, I let out a soft squeal as I stumbled off the bed. The impact was big as I hit my head against my hard ground. My hand reached for it as I bit my lips to prevent another yelp. It was painful but I was glad it didn’t wake Sehun up. I stood up quietly as I tiptoed to get my school uniform. Afterwards, I sprinted to the bathroom instantly as I locked it.

I leaned against the door afterwards as my hands pressed against my chest. My heart was beating so quickly when I recalled Sehun’s face with his eyes closed on the bed. But then how on earth did I get on the bed? I remembered very clearly I fell asleep on the couch. The only possibility was that he carried me back on the bed after I fell asleep because, that’s what he wanted.

I started to think what he actually did to me after carrying me onto the bed as I searched my body by roaming my hands around it. My clothes were still intact and I huffed as I tied my hair loosely. I washed my face to calm myself down. Suddenly, I jumped in surprise when a knock came on the door.

 

“Are you alright?” I heard his voice behind the door.

“Y-yes. I’m fine,” I stuttered. He didn’t seem to believe it as I placed my ear on the door to hear what he’s doing more clearly. I heard nothing but silence for a moment before his footsteps as he walked out of the room, probably to eat breakfast. Minji, you need to calm down. I repeated those words in my head for a few times before preparing myself and getting ready for school.

After washing up and dressing up, I opened the door, just to see Sehun leaning on the wall as if waiting for me to open the door. He seemed worried as he looked calm for a second after seeing me before his stoic face was back. “What were you doing?” he asked. I gulped before trying to answer back.

“What else can I do in the toilet?” I retaliated, feeling quite proud of myself after what I said. He rolled his eyes before stepping into the toilet and closing the door before I could escape. He locked it as I heard a click. “Tell me honestly, are you nervous when you’re alone with me?” he asked with a smirk. Even though he maintained a distance of at least less than a metre apart, my heart still acted up. I swallowed before thinking of an answer. But why was he even asking such things?

 

“No,” I lied fluently. He narrowed his eyes on me with knitted eyebrows before taking another step closer. “Are you sure? Because I’m pretty sure you confessed before.” He reminded me, causing me to blush when I remembered that was forced out of me since I knew I couldn’t escape from him.

 

“Isn’t that why you’re acting like this now? All nervous and . Because you like me, so you’re nervous with me when we’re alone,” he said. I couldn’t deny that but everything he said was indeed true. I didn’t want to answer him as I rolled my eyes.

 

“Are you trying to teach me about ual education now? Hormones and things? Cause I’m not interested so let me out,” I scoffed before pushing him out of my way since he was blocking the door. I opened it before leaving him in the toilet alone and making my way to the living room.


I left the house before I could take another glance of him. It was indeed embarrassing since everything he said was the truth. But still, I couldn’t understand him. Was he taking advantage of my feelings for him? Upon reaching the school, the first figure I saw was Soo hyun. She waved enthusiastically at me as I went up to her. She smiled sweetly before scanning around, searching for another person.

 

“Looking for Sehun? I didn’t come to school with him,” I said as she frowned when she heard me. “Are you guys fighting again?” she sighed, shaking her head in disapproval. I shrugged before trying to change the topic so we could go for lessons. We chatted about some other things before reaching the foyer of the school.

 

But the next thing I saw made me stood rooted to the ground as my throat turned dry.

The noticeboard that used to have the rumours of Sehun and I were filled with papers.

 

The papers were apparently announcements about our wedding.