Unstoppable

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

Why was he mumbling to himself? I shrugged and looked at him strangely from the kitchen. He was muttering some incoherent words to himself, making me judge his sanity. I was standing behind the long marble table at the kitchen, my hands fiddling with the plastic bags of vegetables I took out from the refrigerator. I was quite surprised that they weren't exactly rotting yet.

"Are you alright?" I bellowed from the kitchen, asking with concern while trying to unpack all the vegetables out from the plastic bag.

I caught him jumped slightly when he heard my voice, looking around but totally being oblivious to my presence. He looked bewildered and yet, he didn't respond to my question. Doesn't he know that I can see him from the kitchen? I chuckled to myself in amusement. "You're acting strange." I said again from the kitchen with my loud voice.

"I'm not!" he insisted, throwing his hands up. "Just..." he caught me and gave me an obvious glower which I responded with an eye roll. He's being childish again. "Mind your own business and leave me alone! Cook!" he persisted, hiding himself from me by laying down on the couch and using the blanket to cover himself. He faced the television so that I couldn't see his face. I heard the television as the sounds produced from it could be clearly heard as well. What's up with him?
 

I shrugged again before proceeding to place the ingredients on the tray and bringing it to the sink to wash. I spent the next few minutes cutting them up with the knife. I was going to make porridge for him since it would be easier for him to eat in a situation like that. Pushing the rest of the neatly cut ingredients off my knife, I walked over to the counter with the rice cooker. I poured in a certain amount of rice and washed it a couple of times before turning the rice cooker on with the rice in it.

After I was finally done with it, I took a tiny bite from the spoon, stirring the porridge with my other hand. A wide smile was plastered on my face when I felt the porridge melting in my mouth. I scooped some spoons up into a bowl. I placed the bowl on a tray and got a cup of water at the side, still beaming. I walked over to the living room where the television was still playing loudly. I was careful not to trip over.

Putting the tray down on the table at the living room, the first thing I saw was Sehun's sleeping figure. He fell asleep. I had to crouch down and unknowingly, I held my breath, worried that even my breathing could wake him up. My lips curled to an even wider smile as I watched him sleeping. He was like an angel. He must have been very exhausted from all the school work and being at the hospital. "I love you..." I murmured.

My finger was tracing his features as I stared at them intently, fascinated that he looked so perfect. His white milky skin. His mesmerizing eyes. His sharp and pointy nose. "I've missed you so much." I breathed out, crouching beside the couch. It didn't take him long to realize someone was touching his face and saying things. He opened his eyes just to meet my gaze. My heart skipped a few beats as his eyes were looking back at mine intently. We stayed like that for a few minutes that seemed to take forever.

"What did you say?" he whispered out, blinking once. His eyes were still fixed on mine and I was just getting lost in his gaze once again. My mouth slightly fell open to speak but I couldn't. "You weren't sleeping?" I asked instead, not backing down from the eye contact.

"Can you say them again?" he asked yet, another question. We were both avoiding each other's question as our eyes were still fixated on each other, not sparing any other things a glance. He looked really solemn because he wasn't smiling and all but I didn't feel intimidated.

 "I said you can eat now. The food's ready," I casually said, deliberately ignoring his actual question before standing up from the ground, giving my clothes a few dusting and bringing the tray over to him. He sat up from his position with a frown while his eyebrows scrunched up together. His hair was sticking out at some parts because of the pillow just now. He looked really cute at the moment though.

"Liar, you said something else." he retorted, crossing his arms. "Yea, I said you're a bastard and I hate you." I interjected his words without much concern, pointing at the spoon for him to hold it and start eating. I glared at him while he sent back daggers.

"You're such a liar," he prepended before losing and grabbing the spoon reluctantly. I refrained myself from smiling while watching him throw a tantrum as he ate the porridge.

After he finished the porridge, he put it back on the table with a noisy thud. He didn't want to look at me or acknowledge me for a while, focusing on the television while I sat beside him. Even though the television was actually showing something hilarious, he didn't even smile or chortle. He was wearing a frown and grumpy look on his face, making me stifle a laughter. He's not even watching the show. "Eh, you're still angry?" I sneered at him, elbowing him for the side.

"Don't touch me," he simply warned, not even looking at me since he was facing the front. He's seriously angry. Now what? "You're more childish than I thought when you are dating dude." I commented, hoping it would have some sort of reaction on him. Maybe it would made him bicker back.

"You're the one who said I'm a bastard and you hate me. Then why are you talking to me?" he rolled his eyes, still not willing to look at me.

"You're so cheap man," I scoffed incredulously at his words. "Who's the one who brought a woman to his lessons in school? I didn't even mention that," I finally said it. Instantly, he shot his eyes at me, opening his mouth but shutting it right away. "Who told you that?" he asked, finally looking at me. I rolled my eyes again, crossing my arms this time. His arms were already no longer crossed when I mentioned about the woman. Now I'm getting curious.

"Who's that woman you brought? Another chick you played with?" I said sarcastically. But actually, deep in my heart, I felt hurt to know that he brought another woman to his classes when I was gone. I know that he's a playboy but I really didn't want to see him with another girl. I was trying to sound like I was joking but I was actually dead serious inside.

"No, it's not what you think. She was someone who I met at the club when I was drinking after you left. She kept clinging on me and turns out she was a student as well. She wanted me to her but I told her I couldn't. She was getting annoying and she wouldn't leave. So I told her I would introduce her to someone else in my school and she tagged along to my school the other day. But gosh, I swear it's not what you think!" he quickly explained, running his fingers through his hair. "I am in love with Minji. The one and only." he assured me as his gaze averted to me.

"And that's you." he let out a breath-taking smile. It was so sincere that I couldn't help but fall for him more.

"Remember what you told me when you first met me?" I asked back with a bitter smile. He shook his head while looking bemuddled. "You told me to not fall in love with you..." I stopped because the next few words I was about to say; I hated them. "Because you're a playboy."

He looked back at me, a little confused and surprised at my words. He was utterly struck by the words I just said, causing him to blank out for a few seconds before he snapped back to reality. "But that's the past. I've changed. And it's because of you. I have stopped playing around because I didn't want to disappoint you. I don't want anybody else but you. I can sacrifice all those...just because I want you." he told me, his hands reaching to hold mine. A wave of emotions came rushing over me when I heard his words.

"Are you for real?" I croaked out, figuring out that I was already crying since I felt a stream of tears coming down from my eyes. I stared at him and I bit my lips as he nodded with a boyish grin.
 

"Only you babe." he confirmed again, shifting closer as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and embraced me. I got so emotional at his words I started to bawl in his arms as he gave me a few pats, his chin on my shoulder as well. He nuzzled his face to the crook of my neck as I could smell his scent and feel his breath on my neck. He hugged me tighter and squeeze me closer to him as he buried his face at my neck.

"I love you," he repeated, his voice getting muffled up as he spoke while still not pulling away.

It was so long before I stopped crying and my tears had already dried up. I moved slightly, wanting to pull away to see his beautiful face. But to my surprise, he prevented me from doing so but holding me even closer and locking his arms around my waist tightly. "What's wrong?" I asked. He's been acting stranger than usual lately.

"Don't move. Don't let me see your face." he spoke, his voice still muffled because he was practically talking in my clothes. "What do you mean? What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" I quickly blabbered, perturbed by his strange attitude suddenly. Seriously what's wrong with him?

"Please...Just stay like this. Don't ask me why." his hands moved to grab my shoulder as he kept shifting and hugged me tighter than ever. I was getting uncomfortable but I stood still and didn't speak after he said those words. He really wanted me to stay still and he sounded really weak. I could hear his heavy breathing for quite a while, the only audible thing other than the television that was still .

"It would be even better if you can fall asleep," he told me. What? I was fine with not asking him what's wrong but sleep? What type of request is that? Is he joking? With that, I scoffed out loud. "What the heck is wrong with you? Your requests are getting ridiculous, Oh Sehun. Are you really not gonna tell me what's wrong?" I finally asked, not even able to turn to face him because he was holding onto me so tightly as if I was vulnerable.

"It would be so much better if you don't know about this. You would regret hearing it." he replied. "What is it? What are you talking about?' I asked again. He kept silent for a few seconds, probably contemplating on whether he should tell me about it. "No no, there's not way I'm telling you. I'm going to protect you." he suddenly debated with himself. What on earth is going on? Protect me?

"Protect me from what?" I asked again. I felt his nose gently poking on my neck as he kept nuzzling his face closer to me.

"Damn it, you smell good." he complimented me out of nowhere. I gasped when I felt something wet ran past an area of my neck. Are you kidding me? "Sehun..." I calmed myself by exhaling out some air. "What on earth are you doing?" I asked. He didn't respond to me but my heartbeat was racing. Was it what I'm thinking? Hearing no reply, my patience ran out.

I was going to push him away so that I could speak to him interpersonally but this time, he wrapped his strong arms around me even tighter than before, locking me from moving when I tried to push him away. His grasp was really strong and his breathing was really heavy.
 

"A-are you okay?" I stuttered, having a feeling that he's different now.

"No. My-my needs. I have my needs." he barely managed to say out. Right he's a guy who has his needs.