Caught

Married To A Playboy
Sehun's POV
 
I was surpised to see how similar Minji and Minah looked except that Minji's a little shorter but I thought that was cute.
 
I met Minah through my friend in Canada since I went there to study for a while. She became my girlfriend for a reason. The one and only, Money. I agreed to it since I just needed a girlfriend so that my mother would stop bothering me about being a playboy. Who knows when I brought her to my house, my mother and my dad discussed for us to get married. So the deal went even more complicated as she had to go to US to study and she told me she would get her sister to replace her.
 
Basically, I just needed to marry her sister, Minji and get a divorce after a few months. I had many girlfriends before and most of them got dumped by me. Since Minah didn't mention anything about skinship with Minji, I'll assume that as a yes. Since I'm a playboy, Yes I like skinship. I mean love it.
 
I'm a guy with needs afterall.

The next morning, I was supposed to go to school. I woke up and was going to the kitchen when my mother spotted me.
 
"Go wake Minah up, she'll be attending the same school with you from today onwards,"
 
My parents were aware of Minji's family background and they knew they were facing financial problems.
 
I shrugged as I went to the guest room to wake Minji up. I walked in just to see her sprawled on the bed. The bed was a mess. I walked to her bed as I raised up my eyebrow. Then I noticed, she was wearing a T-shirt that got lifted up and shorts. Apparently, her shorts were not able to cover up her long slender legs and her milky white skin was visible. I swallowed.
 
"Minji, wake up," I coughed as I kicked her bed lightly. Her stomach was visible too as I could see her curves. This is getting hard for me.
 
"Minji, wake up now or I can't guarantee I wouldn't do anything to you," I warned. For some reason, it was getting hotter in the room.
 
"Wake up now,"
 
I kicked her bed with force as she woke up in a shock. Her eyes widened as she jerked away from me and pointed to me.
 
"What on earth are you doing here!?" She covered her body with her hands even though her clothes were there. I scoffed as I walked out of the room. I just woke her up and she acted like I her. Is she that afraid of me?
 
Your POV
 
I was shocked to see him in my room. I mean he's a playboy afterall, who knows what he might do to me when I'm asleep.
 
"What on earth are you doing here?!?" I pointed to him. He scoffed as he walked out. Is he angry? You can't blame me. He was the one who did weird things to me. I  peeped out of my door before walking out to the kitchen.
 
"Oh you're here Minah yah," Mrs. Oh greeted me as she told me to sit and eat my breakfast. I awkwardly moved to a seat and sat down. I was about to pop the sausage into my mouth when I saw Sehun walking to the kitchen. I tried to avoid his glance as I stuffed the sausage into my mouth.
 
"Sehun,have you told Minah about it?" Mrs. Oh questioned him as he sat down.
 
"No," he shrugged as he ate his breakfast. Tell me about what?
 
"Oh, Minah, you will be attending the same school as Sehun from today onwards,"
 
I choked on my sausage. I coughed as Mrs. Oh patted my back and passed me a glass of water.
 
"Are you too excited?" Sehun smirked as he eyed me. I rolled my eyes. I'm dead. Attending the same school as that playboy. Oh my god. I got distracted as Mrs. Oh called me over.
 
"Here's your uniform," she passed me a set of uniform that is blue and white in colour. I sighed as I left to my room to change. I was changing when a knock came on the door.
 
"Who's inside?"
 
I heard Sehun's voice.
 
"Minji," I shouted so he could hear. After changing, I opened the door just to see Sehun leaning on the wall. 
 
 
"What took you so long?"
 
"Why are you here?" I ignored his question. 
 
 
"Let's go," he said as he grabbed my wrist and brought me to the living room.
 
"Bye Mom, we're going first," he shouted as he hurried me out of the house. Right after we were outside, he stopped as he turned to me.
 
"From this moment onwards, remember you're living as Minah, not Minji. I'm your boyfriend," he explained. I nodded as I rolled my eyes.
 
"So you're coming with me,"
 
He slipped one of his arms across my waist as he started walking to school. He smirked in content.
 
"Skinship is not allowed," I said in a serious tone as I stopped walking.
 
"Who said so?" he grinned.
 
"Me,"
 
"But Minah didn't," He removed his arm as he grabbed my wrist as started to drag me. I sighed as I reluctantly followed him.

The school was so much bigger than I had expected. Even my previous school wasn't that big. But, the moment I reached the school, it was flooded with screams of fangirls.
 
"Sehun Oppa is here!!" "Oh my god!" "Who is she!?"
 
What is this? Is he a kingka? He ignored their screams as he dragged me to our classroom.
 
"Oh Sehun, you are late again. Reason being?" the teacher was teaching when he barged in, dragging me along.
 
"My girlfriend here," he shrugged. The teacher eyed his hands that were holding mine as he raised his eyebrow.
 
"Are you.. perhaps the new student, Park Minah?"
 
"Yes, I am,"
 
"Since you're new, and I assumed Sehun has helped you to find your way to classroom, you are excused. Go to your seat beside Sehun,"
 
I nodded as Sehun dragged me once again before the teacher could finish talking to my seat. He put his bag down as he sat. I did the same while the teacher continued with his lesson. I was trying to pay attention but something was making me uncomfortable to do so. Oh Sehun. He was literally staring at my face the whole time I was trying to focus. I rolled my eyes as I turned to him.
 
"Stop it," I whispered in case the teacher hears it. He smirked as he moved his face closer to mine. I widened my eyes and automatically held my breath. What is he gonna do again? Oh god, please help me.
 
"Oh Sehun, Park Minah. What are you doing?"
 
I immediately pushed him away and pretended I was paying attention as the teacher called us.
 
"Nothing, er," Sehun shrugged. The whole class bursted out laughing as I blushed hard. What on earth?! He just called the teacher a er? The teacher was speechless and looked furious as I closed my eyes, not even wanting to think of the consequences.
 
"Oh Sehun, Park Minah. Principal Office Now."