Donghae

Married To A Playboy
Your POV
 
I furrowed my eyebrows upon hearing that question. What was he trying to ask? If he cared about Minah, shouldn't he have asked the first day we met? The more I think about it, the more I suspect something's wrong with Minah and Sehun. Did they fight?
 
"What happened to you and Minah?"
 
It slipped out of my mouth before I knew it. He mumbled some incoherent words as I gently turned my head to look at him. He's asleep. I smiled to myself upon seeing his sleeping face. It was more angelic without any frowns.
 
"Goodnight, Sehun," I whispered as I turned back my head to sleep.

Sehun's POV
 
I groaned as I woke up with my arms stretched. I didn't have a good sleep at all. Being sticked to Minji on the couch wasn't a good idea. I couldn't turn my body and it was uncomfortable like bull. I gently stood up so I don't wake Minji up. I scoffed incredulously as I saw her sleeping so soundly like a pig.
 
"Minji, wake up."
 
Indeed, she's a heavy sleeper. A smirk spread across my face as I got a genius idea. Why not take advantage of this?
 
I went on top of her on the couch, trapping her. Her facial features got me as I unknowingly started to admire them. She was really pretty even without make-up. Big eyes with thick eyelashes, pointy nose and...
 
Kissable lips.
 
My gaze landed on that as I found myself my bottom lips. Sorry Minji, but I'm afraid this is the only way to wake you up. I stole one last glance at it before I gently touch her lips with mine. Her lips were sweet. Her scent invaded my nose as I felt myself getting hotter. Minji, you better wake up soon. I closed my eyes as I waited for her to respond. Nothing. I pull away as I looked at her still sleeping. I chuckled in amusement before moving down to attack her neck with kisses. It was then she moved as she scratched her neck lightly with her hands, eyes closed as she was still half awake.
 
"Minah, stop it"
 
Minah? I smiled to myself at her cute actions.
 
"I'm your boyfriend and you're in a real dangerous situation babe," I whispered to her in a husky voice as I smirked.
 
She shot her eyes opened the moment she hit reality as she shoved me off of her. I hit the ground hard as I muttered curses under my breath. This woman is getting more dangerous.
 
"What were you doing?!" she shouted as she accusingly pointed to me.
 
"Waking you up," I grinned.
 
"In my way," I added.
 
She scowled and searched her body for her clothes that were still there, making me chuckled in amusement.
 
"Get your quickly to the kitchen. We're having breakfast," I shrugged with a playful smile as I left the room.
 
"Sehun yah, did you wake Minah up already?" My mom walked out of the kitchen with a plate of waffles on her hand and the spatula in another.
 
"What am I? An alarm clock?" I said coldly as I was irritated that I had to wake her up everyday.
 
"No son, you're her husband," my mom smiled as I raised my brow. Oh right, she doesn't know about the contract. Minji soon came down with her school uniform and a towel around her neck as the tips of her hair was wet. My mom brightened upon seeing her. My mom likes daughters, the reason to why she love Minji so much and also the reason to why she kept bugging me for a daughter-in-law. I sighed as my mom beamed brightly, "Minah, the breakfast is ready!"
 
"Neh" Minji replied politely as she walked to the kitchen followed by me. 
 
 

We were eating quietly like always with Minji stealing glances at me as I smirked, knowing I looked too distracting. My mom would often smile to herself to see us having small interactions. I took another bite of the waffles when my mom decided to speak up.
 
"So.."
 
I lazily lifted my gaze to her as I waited for her to speak.
 
"About the wedding dress and suit, I have planned it to be on Wednesday,"
 
What? Isn't this Wednesday the day after tomorrow? Don't we have school? I shot her a look as my mom seemed to read through me.
 
"I have already told the principal about school so don't worry," she calmly answered.
 
Was choosing wedding dress and suit even a valid reason to be absent from school? 
 

Your POV
 
"About the wedding dress and suit, I have planned it to be on Wednesday," Mrs. Oh spoke in en enthusiastic tone. Isn't that the day after tomorrow? My heart skipped a beat upon hearing the mention of wedding. I could see that Sehun was surprised too as there were question marks written on his face. Mrs. Oh seemed to noticed it as well as she answered him.
 
"I have already told the principal about school so don't worry,"
 
Oh right, there's school. Mrs. Oh  waved us a goodbye happily as I sat in the car with Sehun once again. Mrs. Oh wouldn't allow us to go separately to school, forcing me to go to the same car as Sehun so the driver could drive us there. The short journey in the car was awkward like hell since none of us spoke. It was until we reached school when Sehun pulled me out from the car and hold my hand tightly, making my heart pumping roughly against my ribcage. I feel many effects like these these days, what's wrong with me? He pulled me to the classroom without saying a word.
 
"Sit," he pointed to my chair as he ordered me. It was causing a ruckus as all the students' in our classroom attention was on us. I silently sat on my chair as I hugged my bag on my lap like he was going to do something. He didn't. He was being bipolar as he didn't speak a word after that. I furrowed my eyebrows in irritation as I scoffed lightly to myself. 
 
During break, Sehun left without me, making me lost in the school. I was cursing him for being so bipolar as I walked to the canteen.
 
"Stupid Sehun, you," I repeated softly as I looked to the floor.
 
"Abandoned by boyfriend?"
 
I looked up just to see an angel. He was good looking with black hair that was framed nicely on his forehead and average eyes with a pointy nose. He chuckled as he caught me staring at him.
 
"Oh, wait, how did you know?" I questioned him as I regretted it the moment I did that.
 
Stupid, Minji. You boyfriend's famous like in this school like he practically owns it.
 
"Your boyfriend is famous. Not hard to find out about you" he answered as he noticed that I was embarrassed.
 
"What's your name?" he asked all of a sudden, making me surprised.
 
"Minah," I replied without any hesitation as he chuckled again.
 
"Hi, I'm Donghae," he smiled.
 
"You can come with me for lunch,"
 
I thought for a moment and nodded in agreement. Since Sehun abandoned me, I shall abandon him too. 
 

I brought my food to the table that Donghae pointed to as he came after I sat.

 
"Looks like we should take this time to get closer," a smile spread across his face as I nodded with a grin.
 
"So, mind explaining what happened just now?" he asked as I could see he was trying to be careful with his words. I poked my food with my fork as I sighed.
 
"Nothing, just that useless Sehun being bipolar," I shrugged as I didn't really want to talk about Sehun. He was making me really confused.
 
"Oh I see," he nodded in an understanding manner as he threw another question to avoid being awkward.
 
"What class are you in?"
 
"1-2" I replied.
 
"I'm in senior year. Looks like I finally have a junior," he laughed to himself. Didn't he have many juniors? With that face of his, it didn't look hard to have many juniors.
 
"You just transferred right? Where were you from?"
 
"Canada. But I'm a Korean," I insisted before he could ask. He chuckled once again as I rolled my eyes. He sure does like chuckling.
 
"Hey, but were you serious about me being your first junior?" I raised a brow.
 
"Yes, I don't really talk to juniors since most of them are fangirls of me. "
 
I laughed as Iied, "To be honest, I'm a fangirl of you too,"
 
He looked shocked for a moment before he stuttered.
 
"A-are you for real?"
 
"Nope," I bursted out into laughters as he shot me a playful glare.
 
"I have a boyfriend, mind you." I smiled as he snapped his fingers.
 
"Right,"
 
 "But he ," I casually said. He laughed as I joined in because of his contagious laughter.
 
"Who ?"
 
I turned my head just to see my boyfriend who , Oh Sehun. I stopped as I swallowed.
 
Why does he always have a perfect timing? 

Sehun's POV

 
I walked to the canteen without Minji just to find Exo sitting on the table we sat like always. That table was carved with our names as we are kingkas in the school. Most of the fangirls knew the table was ours as they will not sit on it and remind others not to.  They were playing and laughing like usual, making me smile.
 
"Oh Sehun yah, I bought food for you," Kai said as earpiece was in his ears like always, not surprising me at all.
 
"Thanks hyung," I gave him an eyesmile as I sat down. Kai was considered closest to me along with Luhan and followed by Baekhyun.
 
"Sehun, where's your baby?" Luhan smirked as he looked around, scanning for her presence.
 
"I have no idea," I shrugged as I ate my food.
 
"Don't tell me, you haven't reconciled with her?" Kai asked, demanding for an answer as he took off his earpiece and shot me a look.
 
"We have," I said as I continued to stuff myself with food. I stopped to swallow them before I spoke again.
 
"But she threw me off the couch this morning," I added as I continued to eat. The others were speechless as their eyes widened in horror, totally misunderstanding what I said.
 
"Did you guys do it?" Baekhyun asked as all of them waited for my answer. I knew what they were talking about but I decided to play along.
 
"Do what?"
 
"Didn't she throw you off the couch?" Kris asked as he raised his eyebrow.
 
"Wow, you did it on the couch?" Chanyeol clapped his hands as he laughed incredulously. Kai and Luhan looked at me, speechless as I raised my shoulders.
 
"Do what?" I repeated as I looked at them.
 
"Sleep together," Chen grinned as he purposely said that instead of using the easier word.
 
"Yes, we slept together," I smirked.
 
Luhan was the first to understand my actions as he punched my shoulder.
 
"You almost got me!" he punched another time as I told him to stop. The others eyed us with confused looks as I laughed.
 
"They slept together, literally. Not doing it," Luhan explained as I interrupted.
 
"Oh, I get it! Your 'sleep together' meant ing!" I pretended I just knew as I grinned.
 
Luhan punched me on the shoulder for the third time, knowing I was making fun of them.
 
"Woah, look what I found," Lay stopped eating as he was staring at somewhere. Or someone. All of us looked to where he was looking as I lazily turned my head, just to see Dongjae and Minji sitting on the table, laughing happily as I unknowingly clenched my fist. My chair screeched as I got out from my seat and marched towards Minji.
 
"But he "
 
I heard her said as I smirked. I huh? I walked closer to her as I folded my arms.
 
"Who ?" I asked in a serious tone as I smirked.
 
You're caught red-handed Minji.