Appreciate

Married To A Playboy

Your POV
"I knew you were a liar all along," Sehun jeered at me while furrowing his eyebrow with a smile. He gestured for me to move closer as he held onto my hand. My heartbeat was racing as I shifted closer, taking a good look at him. It felt so unreal that he was right in front of me after so many months. It was just like a dream.

He pulled me to another hug, wrapping his arms around me. I felt his chin on my shoulder as I stiffened under the contact. It took me a few seconds to get familiar with it before I blinked. My lips couldn't refrain from stretching to a smile as I patted his back. We stayed like this for a few seconds as I get used to his body warmth. Even though the air-conditoner in the hospital was strong, strangely, it was as if I could only feel his warmth.

My back was starting to ache from the uncomfortable position and I started to move. I was going to squirm out from his embrace when he held onto me tightly, preventing me from doing so.

"Please don't"

I heard his voice. I stayed silent with slightly wide eyes because he sounded different. I felt him shook slightly and then I figured out...he was crying.

"I've missed you so much..." he whispered as I felt his breath on my right ear.

His tone was clearly different and his voice cracked slightly but when I heard his words, I couldn't help but hugged him tighter despite the position. I placed my arms over his neck as I pulled him even closer. "I missed you too," I said back, breathing out as I shut my eyes.

"I thought I would die," he urgently added, making me chuckle slightly from his words. I patted him as I let out a soft laughter. He pulled me away from him when he heard my laughter, looking at me with round eyes. "Did you just laugh?" he asked, astounded by my simple actions. I caught some of his tears that were stained on his cheeks but I stared back at him, ending up laughing again when I saw his expression.

"You're beautiful. Your laughter is breath-taking," he said in awe, his hands tucking some of my hair behind my ear. He looked at me again lovingly as our eyes lock gazes. I held my breath as I thought to myself: I really missed him so much. I love him so much.

"I love you," he blurted out of nowhere, making me surprised since it was as if he read my mind. I smiled back before I ran my hand through his hair too, making them fall back to his forehead while I let out another chuckle. "I love you too," I said honestly, quickly leaning in for a peck on his lips. He was shocked by my sudden actions but a boyish smile was plastered on his face.

"Does that mean we're back to being husband and wife now?" he smirked, his eyes just boring a hole through mine. He was staring right through me ever since I came into the ward. It was as if he was trying to read my mind, warning me to not lie to him again. His eye contact was so strong it was actually making me uncomfortable. But it doesn't seem so to him.

"I don't know...What about Minah? She won't allow it," I told him with a depressed tone. She would surely not allow it. After all that happened, I was pretty sure she would never approve of Sehun. Afterall, she was the one who sent me to another school so that I wouldn't be able to meet up with Sehun again. I heaved out a sigh.

"About that...I'm pretty sure that's not a problem. I'll handle it." he reassured me with a smile after his hand reached to hold onto mine again.

"I won't lose you again," he added. 

I was quite appalled by his answer but I decided they need to have a talk as well. Figuring out it would be better for me to stay silent about that, I nodded understandingly. However, I frowned slightly when my eyes caught his leg that was wrapped up in bandage.

"What happened to your ankle though?" I asked. He shrugged and took his phone from the nightstand beside, unlocking it. "Nothing much, I fell when I was doing my part-time job," he casually replied, typing something in his phone. I grew concerned when I looked at it.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked back, crinkling my eyes. He showed a smile when he heard me and looked up from his phone. He ruffled my hair with one of his hands. "It's alright,"

"But wait, you're actually working?" I narrowed my eyes on him. Is he serious? He averted his gaze back to me from his phone before putting the phone aside.

"Yes. Because of you. That time I wanted to get you off my mind and decided to work my off. But I guess not." he scoffed.

"I can't believe I even did that," he said again in an arrogant tone. I knew that he loathed working since he was from a wealthy family. He even asked his maids to cook for him at home for goodness sake.

"I thought you were a lazy bum but I'm wrong sweetheart," I said back in a sarcastic tone, giving his head a few pats. He rolled his eyes at me before grabbing my wrist. "Oh so now you're calling me sweetheart? I thought your feelings for me were gone?" he said back in the same sarcastic tone. He was back to being the arrogant Sehun I knew from the start.

"You've lost alot of weight," I commented when I realized his cheekbones were more visible than before when he talked. He threw my hand away and grunted. "You're no fun,"

"And I know," he prepended.

"Were you really having such a bad time when I wasn't here?" I asked back, feeling culpable all of a sudden. I didn't dare to look at him in the eye when I asked that question. "It's okay now...since you're here right now." he responded. His hands cupped my cheeks, forcing me to look up. When I saw him, I felt teary-eyed again because I felt so bad for making him suffer. If someone were to suffer, it should be me and me only.

"Don't cry. Why are you crying?" he swipe his thumb over my cheek. He inched closer, narrowing the space between us. I felt him getting closer as I closed my eyes, waiting for the magical moment. But before I knew it, the door swung open as someone stormed in.

"Oh Sehun, did Minj―" I snapped my head to the direction behind me just to see Kai looking at us with bulging eyes.

"Opps my bad," He instantly turned back after showing a shy gesture when he saw us, dashing out of the door. Before he could get out, Sehun stopped him as he called out for his name.

"Kai wait,"

I heard Sehun let out a curse for asking him to come at the wrong time before he changed back his tone with a cough. I stifled another laughter, realizing he was texting Kai just now with his phone. "Thanks for today," he muttered out. Kai let out a wide smile when he heard him. He showed me a wink.

"I guess the both of you are back to normal then," he said. "You're welcomed,"


"What are you doing? You're going to come in?" I shrieked slightly, holding him back from pressing the doorbell. We were at my house after he was discharged just a few hours ago. Apparently, today wasn't his first day at the hospital. Rather, it was the day when he could be discharged. The moment he got out from the hospital, he was bugging me to bring him to my new house.

With the excuse that he only wanted to see what kind of environment I was living in and he wouldn't go in.

However, he's acting the other way round.

"Let's talk to Minah," he said back firmly, trying to stretch his hand out to press the doorbell a few centimeters away from his reach. Thanks to his crutches that were making things hard for him since he can't even walk properly. If not, he would have easily pressed the doorbell by now. "Are you kidding me? What do you think you're doing?" I was so close to shouting back but I was afraid Minah could hear. I blocked his way with my hands, pushing him back with all my strength.

He was not aware of how scary Minah could get. I was however, very perturbed by how I could tell her everything. About getting back with Sehun. She'll probably scream at me and say I was out of my mind.

Seizing the opportunity when I was thinking about Minah, he pushed me forward and pressed the doorbell. My jaws sagged in disbelief when I heard the doorbell echoeing from the outside, glaring at him. "You're going to die later," I mouthed to him when I heard a 'coming,'. He shrugged with a mischievous smile.

When Minah opened the door, she was more than aghasted to see Sehun standing behind me. Her face turned pale and solemn before she talked in such a cold tone I almost froze. "What is he doing here?" She shot me a look which I avoided as I gulped from the heavy tension.

"Let's talk for a moment. Just you and me," I heard Sehun's broad voice from behind. Wait what? Just you and me? 

I quickly looked at him with even bigger eyes, mouthing 'are you kidding me?'. He didn't even tell me that I wouldn't be included in the conversation. I scoffed incredulously but he ignored me and walked in with his crutches. I kicked it and almost caught him to fall but unfortunately, he didn't.

He glowered at me with dark eyes. When I followed behind him in, he settled down on the couch with much difficulties. I stomped my way to his side, throwing a tantrum at what he did. What on earth is he thinking? I was about to sit when he poked my leg with one end of his crutches.

"Please. Just for a moment. I promise you it'll be fine." he said back with serious eyes. I was still furious at him for what he just did but I hesitated when I saw his gaze. I rolled my eyes when in my heart, I actually trusted him. I mumbled out a string of curses to myself before walking away to my room, slamming the door shut.


[A/N]: If you're wondering why I'm updating faster than usual. That's because I'm abandoning my other fanfics to finish this fanfic first. I'll continue with the others after I finish this because it's coming to an end soon. :)