Irksome

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

Here I am, standing in front of the principal office with a bored expression. Apparently, the teacher ordered for us to go to the principal office immediately. So we did. Sehun was using his phone and leaning against the wall. I scoffed as I decided to break the silence.

 

"er," I repeated what he said before.

"You sure are awesome for calling a teacher that," I added

"Mhmmm," he hummed in a tone as he continued to use his phone, totally ignoring what I said. All of a sudden, the door swinged open, revealing an old man around the age of 50. He had a few strands of white hair but his head was half bald. He had many wrinkles on his face as he furrowed his eyebrows upon seeing us, making more wrinkles visible. Sehun lazily lifted his gaze from his phone to the principal as I stole a glance at him.

"Come in," the principal said calmly as he walked into the office. I reluctantly dragged my feet in as Sehun followed from behind. We sat on the chair in front of his table as instructed. The atmosphere was awkward as none of us talked.

"So.." the principal started as he eyed both of us.

"I heard from the teacher both of you were not paying attention in lesson and was going to do inappropriate actions,"

Sehun shrugged as I just ignored him.

"And you also called the teacher a 'er',"

He pointed at Sehun as Sehun nodded in agreement.

"Firstly, you have to know that even though you both are in a relationship, no PDA is allowed in school,"  the principal nagged as I rolled my eyes.

"Secondly, you have to respect your teachers and no words like 'er' is allowed," he added.

"Lastly, the punishment is that both of you clean up the props room after school,"

I groaned in frustration and mentally cursed Sehun as he caused this to happen.

The moment we were sent out of the office, I glared at him. The principal apparently nagged all the way till our lunch time. He shrugged as he grinned, "At least, we have more alone time together fiance and we could continue what we did just now,"

I scoffed as I turned around, about to leave when I felt a tight grip on my wrist.

"What," I spat as I turned to face him.

"Where do you think you're going? You're my girlfriend and you're coming with me,"

He dragged me to the canteen. He made me sit at a table full of boys as he rested both his hands on my shoulders. I widened my eyes as I had no idea who they are and they were all mumbling things to one another upon seeing me, making me even more confused than I already am.

"Sehun, mind explaining?" A guy with dark skin and a sharp jawline decided to speak as he raised his eyebrow. I kept quiet as Sehun spoke.

"She's my girlfriend,"

The group of boys then started to make teasing noises as most of them were smiling.

"Maknae, first to get girlfriend. Should we be surprised?"

Another guy with light shade of brown fluffy hair and a feminine face said in an amused tone.

"Shut up Luhan hyung. You guys should be impressed," Sehun scoffed as he sat beside me. I tried to mouth to Sehun like 'What am I doing here' but he just ignored me while talking to the boys. Until the guy with big eyes and a heart-shaped lips asked me, "What's your name?"

"Minj-Minah," I tried to sound as polite as i could and smiled a little.I still wasn't used to saying my sister's name instead of my own one.

"I see. Nice to meet you. I'm D.O," he smiled back.

Soon enough, they started to take turns to introduce themselves. I learnt that the dark skin guy was called Kai and the one with feminine face was called Luhan. I tried to remember their names at once but to no avail, I could only remember some. It was until Sehun's turn to introduce himself, which was unnecessary when he just did it.

"I'm Sehun and I'm the best boyfriend you could ever had," he smirked as I rolled my eyes. The boys made some teasing sounds once again.

"If you excuse me, I'm going to get food for my girlfriend and myself. You can stay here, Minah," he instructed me to stay here while he get food for me. That's nice. I can finally get away from him. But as soon as he was out of sight, thousands of questions flooded me.

"How did you guys meet?" Xiumin asked.

"How's our Sehun?" Baekhyun grinned as Chanyeol gave him a punch on his shoulder playfully.

"Did he treat you well?"Luhan asked.

"Guys, we should stop. We're freaking her out. Sehun will probably kill us later," Kai said in a serious tone as I shot him a grateful look.

"He's fine," I fake smiled at them.

"Really?" they asked at the same time, making me chuckled as I nodded. I froze as the last question I expected came out.

"Is he a good kisser?" Kris asked calmly like it was a normal question. Tao gave him a thumbs up sign as all of them kept quiet, waiting for my answer. I wanted to say we have not even kissed yet but I remembered something, we did. And worst still, it was on our first meeting. Words got stuck in my throat as I opened and closed my mouth. All of a sudden, the mischievous part of me took over and before I could think of the consequences, I answered.

"No. He's a bad kisser," The group of boys bursted out laughing as I smirked. Sehun, this shall be my revenge. But then, no, I was wrong. Very wrong.

"Who said I was a bad kisser?"

A voice came from behind me. A voice way too familiar for me to not know. I'm in deep . They pointed at me as I covered my face with my hands, not wanting to turn my head to look at his face. He would probably be fuming mad. I could hear his footsteps as he walked towards me. He placed a tray of food in front of me and another in front of him as he sat down beside me.

"Eat up," he said coldly as he pretended nothing happened. I sighed in relief before awkwardly eating the food that he bought. Is he angry? Did I went too far? After lunch, I was supposedly able to go home straight since there were no more lessons but then I remembered. Our punishment. The boys bid goodbye as they left first, leaving me alone with Sehun. I swallowed.

"Let's go home," he mumbled as was about to turn to walk home when I gripped the hem of his shirt.

"We have to clean up the Props room, remember?"

"Oh right," he groaned as he turned back to the school and walked to the props room. I just tagged along since I was new and I have no idea where the props room was. We were walking across the corridor when a sign on a room caught my eyes.

"Props Room"

I pointed it to Sehun as he walked towards it and twisted the door knob. He switched on the lights. It was a disaster. It was a mess. We're dead. I was left speechless and so was Sehun as I could see his mouth slightly opened. I gulped as there was another thing bothering me, the room was very small. With the props and everything, it could only possibly fit two people. Sehun carefully stepped in as he put out his hands out for me. I thought he was going to hold my hands so that I could step in but I was wrong.

"The cloth," he mumbled as I snapped out of my thoughts. The cleaner actually gave us two cloths so that we could clean the props room. I searched my bag as I fished out the cloths and passed one to him. I stepped in the props room too and saw how dusty it actually was. The shelves were all full of dusts and so were the props. Sehun took some of the props out as he started to shake it, causing all the dusts to fall off. He then wiped the dusts on the shelves away with the cloth. I did the same. It was awkwardly silent as I thought he was still angry with me.

"Bad kisser?" Sehun scoffed as he finally spoke.

"It's n-not what you think," I stuttered as I believe he's real mad. All of a sudden, he put down the props as he went to lock the door. I widened my eyes. He turned to face me as I stepped back.

"How do you know what I'm thinking? Did you purposely said that so I would kiss you?" he smirked.

"No," I snapped back.

"Really?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Why would I lie,"

"Good," he said as he stepped forward, trapping me in between him and the wall. He placed his palms on the wall as I lifted my head, just happened to meet his eyes. His figure was towering over my small one. He adjusted his face beside mine as he whispered in a husky voice.

"Because I would only kiss you if you do not want me to,"

A shiver went down my spine as his breath tickled against my ear. He pulled back and closed the small distance between him and me almost instantly as he sealed his lips on mine.