Ironical

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

“What,” I blurted out in extreme confusion  at his sudden question. And the way he phrased the question indirectly sounded like there was something that I was supposed to know. Which I have no idea what that is. His utterly solemn expression made my face hardened as I gulped.

“Why did you ask that?” I added, looking at him curiously. I swore I caught a sigh of relief from him before he turned away, switching his attention back to the television. I scowled at him for ignoring me after he actually asked me a question.

“Nothing much,” he changed the topic instantly, making me feel even more suspicious of his actions.

“Is there something that I don’t know?”

He shook his head as his fingers fiddled with the buttons on the remote control, changing the channels. He was suddenly way too engrossed in the television. I raised a brow and scoffed. He turned his head as he looked at me after hearing the scoff.

“It’s not that important,” he muttered. I folded my arms, glaring at him since he was beating about the bush instead of telling me what is was, which I would rather appreciate.

However, I got distracted by that sudden smile that appeared on his face.

His eyes turned into crescent moons as he let out a sincere smile. My heart leapt to my throat as I blinked a couple of times. I had a déjà vu moment instantly as I thought that he looked like, a child. It made me feel like I should have a sense of urgency and protect him since he looked so vulnerable. His smile soon faded away after he caught me staring at him, turning into a smirk at the click of a button.

“Did I ever mentioned?” he asked out of nowhere, making me narrowed my eyes on him. “You looked beautiful.”

I was inarticulate with shock at his sentence, but soon snapping to reality because I knew exactly what he actually meant. Including the motive behind that sudden compliment. I stifled a laugh sarcastically before glaring through him.   

“Guess that didn’t work,” he puckered his lips as he pointed to it. I rolled my eyes at his actions and pushed him so that he hit the back rest of the couch. He shook his head in disappointment before standing up to walk to his room. He stole one last glance at me before saying a few words and left.

 

“Someone’s sleeping in the living room tonight.”


Sehun's POV

Things were getting rather complicated, causing a chaos in my mind. I hadn’t expected things to go like this since I didn’t even have a plan in the first place. I walked in circles in the living room as I pondered about my relationship with Minji. I have no idea what kind of relationship we were even in? Was it even considered as love? It’s not hate either.

I was still contemplating about Minji when I remembered something.

How about Minah?

Does Minji even know about my relationship with Minah? I tousled my hair roughly as I trotted back and forth to the kitchen. Then I recalled about what she said in the car on our way to pick the wedding clothes, making me come to a halt at my pacing.

‘I have no idea what happened between you and her, but I believe her’

She didn’t know what happened.

For a second, I can’t help but to feel in relief when I found that out. And then I realized things were even worst that way. What if I told her about it? Wouldn’t she feel hurt since her sister actually wanted to marry me because of the deal that she would benefit from. It was the money.

Furthermore, she got replaced to marry me because her sister wasn’t present. It wasn’t anything that she had expected between me and her sister. I was agonized at the sudden thought of her feelings if she knew about the relationship between her sister and I. I quickly hopped and landed on the couch with a bounce and the television when I heard the entrance door knob turned. There was a container of popcorn that was left there from the morning because I couldn’t finish it which I grabbed.

Then she briskly walked in with her normal fast pace. I was amazed when she actually went to join me on the couch, thinking that I was watching an interesting show. When I didn’t even know what show was playing.

“Are you finally back from meeting that ?” I shrugged as she glowered at me for using that word as the guy’s nickname. What’s his name again?

“He’s Donghae,” she said sternly. I frowned when she actually defended him since I didn’t know the both of them were that close.

“Whatever,”

I swallowed as I kept my gaze fixed on the television. I figured that I should clear things out with her. Because of the bull deal, my feelings for her were starting to develop and I knew it clearly myself, but just couldn’t be bothered to do anything about it. Now that I think about it, I should actually think twice before I fall head over heels for her.

 She looked at me, completely flummox by my expression since I was having a challenging time trying to keep straight face.

“What’s wro-“

“I need to ask you something,” She looked anxious for a second before it got replaced by curiosity when I turned to look at her.

“Do you actually know exactly what happened between me and your sister?”

Her face had already gave out the answer after she heard my question, my heart slightly wavered at the sight. Her lips formed a straight line as her eyes were twinkling. I felt that I shouldn’t tell her anything since it would cause pain to her. I had a hunch that she would feel depressed about that.

So I made a decision,

 

I wasn’t going to tell her about it until the time is right.                          

Your POV

“Open the ing door,” I knocked repeatedly on the door. I didn’t spare a thought that he was actually serious about his statement. He was actually going to make me sleep outside. I shivered at the contact as the wind from the conditioner blew on my skin. Their house was conditioners everywhere, and I was wearing the thin school uniform clothing, freezing from head to toe.

“Open up! It’s cold,” I knocked a few more times, often placing my ear on the door to hear for his voice. It was silent. I rolled my eyes before giving the door a few kicks.

“You’re really not opening?” I indirectly pleaded. “You’re really making a young girl like me sleep in the living room without any blankets?”

“Yea,” His voice could be heard, making me scoffed incredulously. He answered it without any hesitation. It sort of sounded from afar, that bastard’s probably snuggling with his warm blanket in that cosy bed.

“Open up,” I hollered again.

“And why should I do that?” That ing Oh Se Hun.

“I’ll do anything for you,” I said after surrendering by giving the door a last knock, making me regret it almost instantly.

The door got unlocked and pulled open immediately, just to see Sehun wearing a black V-collared shirt with long stripes pants. His fluffy brown hair framed nicely on his forehead. His signature smirk was there like I had always expected.

I gasped when he swiftly grabbed hold of my shoulders with both of his hands and pushed me into the room. Before I knew it, he made use of his strong arms as he lifted me and threw me on his bed. He climbed onto the bed afterwards, wrapping his arms around me, refraining me from moving.

“Get off me,” I struggled hopelessly like a worm in his embrace. He nuzzled his nose onto my neck as I could feel his breathing. My heart thumped furiously against my ribcage at his actions. His scent wasn’t helping in this case.

He tightened the grip as he closed his eyes. I continued to try and get out of his huge giant arms, but to no avail since I wasn’t stronger than him. The more I moved, the tighter his arms were around me.

“Stop moving, I can’t guarantee what I’ll do,” he spoke firmly as I stopped obediently at his statement.

His legs were around me too, making my breathing speed increase as I started to feel hotter than usual. His nose was touching mine when I turned to him and the close proximity proved how dangerous the situation was for me. His eyes were closed and I could hear his calm breathing. I was mesmerized by his face as I unconsciously stared at him, observing his features close up.

Then his eyes opened, just to meet mine immediately.

I gulped, trying to stay as silent at I can in case he heard it. He was staring back at me and the both of us stayed like this for a few long minutes that seemed to pass by real slowly. Suddenly, I got pulled to his chest as he my head in a comforting manner.

“I need to control myself or else I’ll jump on you,” he stated truthfully, making me blushed but I was thankful he couldn’t see since my face was buried in his chest.


“Your phone is ringing,” One of the maids passed my phone that was on the table to me as my eyes bulged when I saw the caller’s ID. It was in the morning and I was eating breakfast in the kitchen when she called. Sehun was still sleeping in his room since it was the weekend. I bolted to the toilet and locked the door. I would’ve been dead if Mrs. Oh heard about this, she doesn’t know about my identity.

“You finally called?” I said sarcastically.

“I’m sorry, I was busy.” Minah explained through the phone as I could hear other faint voices besides hers.

“Where are you?” I was being more lethargic than usual since I knew she wasn’t going to come back any soon. Our conversation probably wouldn’t last long.

“I’m in school doing project. The due date for that’s tomorrow,” she informed me as I hummed in reply.

“How’s life?” she decided to ask, reminding me of the memories when she was still there. I grinned when I remembered how I had always used to answer ‘boring’ when I was young. Every single time. And I still hadn’t change.

“Boring,” I tried to hide my smile as I missed her.

“How’s your relationship going with Sehun? Did his mother find out?” she asked with concern.

“I don’t think so. About Sehun, he’s a bastard,”

“A sick one,” she added as I nodded in approval even though she can’t see since we were talking through the phone.

“Oh but sister,” she reminded me. “I actually feel rather glad that you think of him this way,”

“Why?” Her statement was rather ironic. Is she afraid that I’ll like her boyfriend? A wave of guilt came washing over me as I bit my lips.

“It proves that you’re not in love with him,”

In fact, it was the total opposite.