Complicated

Married To A Playboy

Your POV
 

We reached the school and I saw that the black car that Sehun was sent to school with was right behind us. I frowned when I realized what he did. He followed us on the way to school. I tugged on Soohyun’s sleeves as I got her attention. She looked at what I was looking at, stunned to find Sehun coming out from the car behind us. He had the cold expression on his face and I knew that he wasn’t happy at all with the conversation that we had previously.

I bit my lips in guilt once again.

“That dude looks angry,” Soohyun elbowed me as she pointed to Sehun, addressing him as ‘that dude’. He was staring at me with an unreadable expression as I looked away from his stare that made me uncomfortable. He motioned for the driver to leave before walking towards us. I closed my eyes hard, hoping he wasn’t coming towards me.

I was staggered when I felt something brushed past me. I timidly opened my eyes, just to see that Sehun had walked past me like nothing happened. Soohyun gasped as she held onto my shoulders. I fumbled slightly as I felt depressed.

He’s angry at me.

The students around who had witnessed what happened seemed to be in shock too as they whispered to one another. I was in a daze as Soohyun tried to shushed the students. And I could hear exactly what they were talking about.

“Did they break up?”

 “Did they fight?”

 “What happened to them?”

“Is Sehun finally single now?”

“Sehun’s just angry, don’t mind him. He’s immature.” Soohyun joked as she sniggered, trying to cheer me up. If I hadn’t fall in love with him, I wouldn’t mind such things. But things had changed.

I actually fell in love with my sister’s boyfriend. And now that he had ignored me, I just can’t seemed to forget that. He walked past me, just like a stranger.


“Is it true?” Donghae approached me during lunch when I was sitting alone in the canteen table. Soohyun had to attend some talks so she wasn’t present with me. And Sehun was sitting right in front at the round table where he had always sat with Exo. I looked up at Donghae with a raised brow, wondering what he was talking about.

“The rumours that you broke up with Sehun,” he added, answering the question that was in my mind. Rumours sure spread fast, it was quicker than I thought. Or was Sehun more popular than I thought? Furthermore, only a few students had saw what happened this morning. Probably less than five.

“I don’t know,” I sluggishly poked on the food. And then I wondered… has the rumours reached to him? I reprimanded myself for asking such a stupid question afterwards. Of course it has, the whole school’s probably talking about that now.

“Since the last time you tried to cheer me up, I guess it’s my turn now?” he asked with a breath-taking smile as I softened at the sight. What have I done to deserve so many people who were so caring about me?  Donghae’s just so handsome at times. I can’t help but giggle at his innocent words.

“What happened anyways?” he asked before trying to sit properly on the long bench. He placed his cheeks in his palms as he rested his elbows on the table. I chuckled at his actions since he looked like a child doing that.

“You’re not going to answer me?” he pouted as he tapped his fingers on his cheeks. I laughed one last time before trying to control myself.

“We fought, he’s angry.” I stated the obvious as he frowned. He seemed to notice that I didn’t want to say anything else about it thus, he chose not to ask too. He observed my food before snatching my utensils away from my hands. He stabbed it onto the meat as he held it up to my mouth.

“You have to eat in order to fight,” he grinned. I was confounded since I couldn’t understood what he was trying to say. “Fight what? Sehun?” I asked as he guffawed at my words.

“Fight with the rumours,” he mentioned. Then I blushed since I realized my question was dumb. What was I thinking to say that I thought he meant for me to fight with Sehun? I guess I really wasn’t in the right mind.

“Where did you hear the rumours from though?” I asked curiously as I ate since he told me to. He passed the utensils back to me as I ate properly. He hummed in a tone as he looked at somewhere else. “It’s just, the whole school’s talking about it.” He answered as I huffed.

“Irritating, isn’t it?” he asked with a smirk as I nodded in agreement. How did it even spread so fast? It’s not like it was publicized on a website or some kind.

“Did Sehun hear about it?” I decided to ask since I couldn’t stop wondering about the answer to that question. He had been ignoring me ever since that morning. During lesson, since he sat beside me, things were even more awkward. He didn’t speak a single word. Neither did I.

We just acted like strangers.  

“I supposed he did, since the whole school knows.” He explained. I was sort of hoping he didn’t.

“Are you okay?” he asked since I was staring into open air. Just being blank. Sehun really plays a big part of my life. It was so challenging for me to not think about him for even just a few minutes. He always had his own ways to creep into my mind. And that is absolutely terrifying.

“Being in love is sure hard,” I said out of nowhere.


“Minah? May I speak to you for a moment?” Kai, one of the person from Exo came to my class as he knocked on the door. It wasn’t the start of lesson yet since the lunch was only halfway through. I just decided to go back to class early since I didn’t like being in the canteen alone. Donghae’s lunch ended since he was a senior and their schedules were different from ours. I was perplexed to find Kai looking for me. I mean, it was the first time since we didn’t really talk much.

I nodded before walking out of the classroom. He was panting as he tried to catch his breath. Then I bit my lips in guilt again since I found out that he probably sprinted around the whole school in order to look for me.

“Hey look, I’m guessing some things happened between you and Sehun?” he asked, out of breath as he tried to stand properly. “But just to tell you, Sehun’s probably really depressed about it,” he said. I furrowed my eyebrows at his statement. Sehun’s depressed?

“What do you mean?” I asked, hoping he would tell me about everything clearly. His sweat trickled down his forehead as he pushed his fringe out of his way. He was back to having a stable breathing before he explained to me what had happened.

“He didn’t speak at all today, he didn’t eat too.” He said. Then my hearts started to pound furiously. Sehun, you idiot. If anyone’s supposed to be hurting, it should be me.

“Is he okay?” I asked again to confirm since I could only trust the Exo members now since they were probably closer to Sehun than I was. “I don’t think so,” Kai’s answer had me silent. It was the first time Sehun’s acting like this. Wasn’t he a playboy? He can’t be that vulnerable.

“I think you should check up on him. I hope both of you can clear things out.” He said before I nodded. I’m sorry but I needed to avoid him. If not, it might be too late for my feelings to stop developing.

After Kai had left, I was sitting in my seat as I reflected about what happened. I took out my earpiece as I listened to music. I slowly placed my head on the table as I hoped that I could fall asleep to escape reality for a while. It was after a while when I could hear footsteps from outside the classroom. I was tired and I didn’t open my eyes. I flinched when I felt a harsh grip on my wrist that brought me to stand up.

It was a furious Sehun.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I shouted in a harsh tone since his grip hurt my wrist. It was tight and I knew that he raging.

“What do you think you are doing? Telling Soohyun that we fought when I didn’t do anything.” He shouted. Fortunately, there were no students around so nobody heard us shouting. Then I realized, Soohyun probably told him about everything. He knew. He frowned even more when I didn’t speak after hearing him out.

“Are you trying to end this? After I told you to do a good job for your sister since she told you to get married with me?” he bickered as I stayed silent.

“If you’re going to be like this, at least tell me the ing reason why you told Soohyun we fought. Nothing happened after we slept together, it wasn’t even the first time,” he stared at me with blazing eyes as I swallowed.

“Are you perhaps…trying to break up with me?” he scoffed incredulously. I can’t blame him for thinking that way since I told others that we fought when nothing happened.

“It’s not like this,” I uttered softly as he ran his fingers through his dark locks.

“Then why the are you avoiding me?” he asked as his grip on my wrist tightened. I flinched slightly as I could feel his stare on me. He was serious this time and I was more than sure I wouldn’t be able to escape this round.

“It’s for you,” I said, causing him to be confused as he looked at me, wondering what I was talking about. “What?” he softened at my sudden statement as I stared back at him.

“What are you talking about?” he asked with wide eyes as I gulped.

“It’s you! I ing fell in love with you when you’re my sister’s boyfriend!” I finally shouted out the truth, causing him to be baffled at my sudden confession.

“Are you happy? I was avoiding you because I’m not supposed to fall in love with you! I’m not supposed to even like you! Things are not supposed to go this way!” I yelled all my feelings out, causing him to stand rooted to the ground, in a dilemma as he tried to processed all of my words.

“You’re a , Sehun.” I muttered as tears had already started to trickle down my cheeks. He has succeeded in forcing the truth out of me.

“You know what?” he said as he continued to look at me. Despite the fact that I had confessed and was standing in front of him crying, I met his eyes. They were unreadable.

“Let’s give it a try,”