Meeting Him

Married To A Playboy
Your POV
 
"Fly to korea now. Right now."
 
"Wait. No, I'm not gonna do that. I haven't even said I will do that!" I protested as my grip on the phone tightened.
 
I started to panic. No one can change my elder sister's decision once she sets her mind to do something.
 
Apparently, she called me from the US to fly to Korea now to marry her boyfriend. What situation is this? Probably the most absurd one you've heard of. I have no idea what was going on and neither was she willing to tell me. She just told me to get married with her boyfriend under her identity. I don't even had any idea how he looked.
 
"I'll text you the address later. You can go to that place the moment you reach Korea," she said casually like as though it was a small thing.
 
"I don't even have any idea how he looked like!"
 
"Don't worry! He looks just fine! Maybe even more fine than just fine," she laughed. Now I'm starting to suspect whether she still has her sanity after flying to US.
 
"Oh I need to go now. Let's talk another time. Bye Minji!"
 
She hung up. I was speechless as nothing could come out from my throat. Suddenly, my phone rang as a message came. I opened it and there it was, the address to who knows where.
 
I swallowed as I prepared myself for the worst.
 
My elder sister, Minah was living with me since the day our parents passed away. We were poor and she had to work at a young age in order to keep me alive. I was grateful to her for that. I didn't mind living a poor life at all. Until one day, she just came home, claiming that she had finally solved the money problem. She just came back with lots of money and claimed that god was on her side. She even flew to US to further her studies. If I were to describe her, she was someone who's cool to hang out with and popular at school. She had countless of ex-boyfriends but I couldn't be bothered about that. But now, she's actually telling me to marry her boyfriend. What in the world? I was busy wondering about it, trying to understand the situation when another message came.
 
'Check your email.'
 
I clicked on my email using the computer and noticed that she sent me an attachment. I opened it and my eyes widened in disbelief. It's an air ticket to Korea. The schedule for the flight is tomorrow morning. What the hell, Minah? I closed my eyes as I sighed. Is this the start of my hell now? I strolled to bed and started to pack my luggage.
 
I'm gonna trust you this time, Minah. It better be good.
                                                                                                 

"Flight from Canada to Korea. Plane arrived,"
 
The announcement was made. I was sitting on a seat in the cafe, sipping on my Americano. I'm at the airport now, waiting for my flight when they made the announcement. I shrugged as I slip my bag onto one of my shoulders and pulled the luggage, queueing up for the plane. I passed my passport and ticket to the woman dressed in a formal suit as I waited for her to tear my ticket. She passed it back to me after she tore it and I entered the plane.
 
"Bye Canada, I'll miss you." 
            

Here I am, in front of a huge house. It looks like a mansion though. I was speechless as I checked the address written in my phone again. It was the right address. Right, now what. I hesitated whether to ring the doorbell or not as I stood still at the entrance. It's now or never. I huffed as I looked at my clothes, fixing them to make myself look presentable.
 
I was wearing a normal V-collar black shirt with black jeans.
 
I lightly pressed the doorbell as it rang. Soon enough, a voice could be heard.
 
"Coming!"
 
It sounded like a voice of a friendly woman. The door opened automatically as a woman of around the age of a few years older than me greeted me. She looked real pretty as she had long wavy black hair with big eyes.
 
"Are you perhaps..Minah?" she asked with a wide smile. Before I could reply, another voice came from inside the house.
 
"Mom! Where are you?"
 
What? She's a mother? I thought she was young. I snapped out of my thoughts when the door from the house swinged opened, revealing a tall guy. I was starstruck as he was probably the most beautiful creature on earth. He had perfect facial features and a perfect hair. He had a dark brown fluffy hair, gorgeous eyes of average size, sharp nose and kissable lips. Another word to describe his face would be: perfect. I was unknowingly admiring him, until his gaze fell on me. He smirked. He walked forward as he grabbed my wrist.
 
"I'll have to spend some time with my fiance, I hope you understand,"
 
He dragged me into the house after he called me his fiance in front of his mother. I was really confused as I had no idea what was going on. He brought me into his room as he locked the door. I widened my eyes as he turned around to face me.
 
"Are you Minah's sister, Minji?" he raised an eyebrow.
 
"Yes," I muttered.
 
"Wow, you sure look like her," he said in an amused tone.
 
"Mind explaining? Cause I'm a little lost here," I looked at him with a perplexed look.
 
"Oh..You mean, why you're my fiance? Didn't you heard from Minah?" he asked. I silently shook my head as I looked down.
 
"It's okay. You just need to know that I'm Minah's boyfriend and you're getting married to me," he smirked. What? I gave him a look as I raised my eyebrow. This is ridiculous.
 
"Since Minah didn't told me anything about touching you. I guess it's a yes then? Wifey?" he smiled.
 
He walked forward, slowly closing in the distance between both of us. He bent slightly down as he meets my eye level. Before I knew it, he gently placed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened as my heart started beating wildly. He broke away as he smirked upon seeing me starstruck.
 
"I'm Sehun and I'm a playboy."