Sensitivity

Married To A Playboy
Your POV
 
I widened my eyes as I realised what he was doing. To be honest, some part of me longed for his kiss without any reason. Ever since the first time he kissed me, I felt weird. My heart began to thump real fast as I placed my palms on his chest. I tried to push him away but his kiss was making me weak. My legs started to wobble as I leaned even more to the wall for balance.
 
Sehun deepened the kiss as one of his hands grabbed my wrist that was was trying to push him away. For some reason, I was kissing him back. I gave up and closed my eyes since I knew he wasn't going to stop this any soon. He smiled through the kiss upon knowing I was kissing him back. This is getting out of control. I was shocked when I felt his tongue, wondering in my mouth without my permission. Soon enough, I was getting breathless. I could feel he felt the same. He nibbled on my bottom lip as I tried to push him away, harder this time. As I was running out of breath, I had no choice but I pushed him harshly.
 
He pulled away as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hands. I panted as I looked up to his eyes. It was filled with excitement. I got distracted when he spoke.
 
"Still a bad kisser?"
 
He smirked as he spoke, almost breathless. I ignored his question as I asked what I wanted to know.
 
"Why did you do that?" I gave him a glare. I looked to his slightly swollen lips and blushed when I remembered I did that to him. He chuckled. I looked to his eyes again, annoyed as he wasn't answering me.
 
"But you liked it didn't you?" he grinned.
 
"No I di-"
 
A knock on the door interrupted me. Holy cow. We're dead.
 
"Open up. Is Sehun and Minah inside?"
 
A voice came from outside. I think it was one of those teachers who were sent to check on us. I automatically held my breath as Sehun quietly put a finger on his lips. He tiptoed to the door and carefully placed his ear on it. I huffed as I fixed my clothes and hair. Sehun had messy hair too but it was messy from the start. We would probably be dead if they found us making out in the props room. Suspended from school. He unlocked the door and swing it open. A male guy with spectacles and short hair with a blue shirt and jogging pants was standing there. He folded his arms. Are we gonna die?
 
"What took you so long to open the door?" he asked. I swear he was annoying.
 
"We were cleaning the props room," Sehun bluntly answered as I nodded in agreement.
 
"Now let me check,"
 
He stepped in as he swiped his finger on the shelves and the props. He scrutinized his finger as he nodded.
 
"It seems slightly cleaner. You can leave now," he said as he left the room.
 
"Well well, we didn't even do much I guess," Sehun shrugged as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.  I ignored him as I slipped my bag onto one of my shoulder and left. He scurried after me as he grabbed my wrist and turned me around, "Do your even know your way home?" Oh right, I didn't. I kept quiet as he shook his head.
 
 "Follow me,"
 
He removed his grip as he walked. I followed quietly without a word. He scoffed as he grabbed my hand instead, dragging me.
 
"Which boyfriend lets his girlfriend follow behind like a dog?" he raised his eyebrow as I shrugged. I blushed as I noticed his hands was holding mine tightly. His hand was surprisingly warm. We reached our house soon as the maid opened the door and bowed 90 degrees. I smiled at her as Sehun ignored it. He's probably a spoiled brat. He let go of his grip while I ran to the sofa and slumped my body down onto it. I lazily grabbed the remote control and turned the tv on. I was enjoying the show on the television when I felt the area on the sofa beside me sank. I turned my head just to see Sehun sitting dangerously close to me when the sofa was extremely huge. I showed him an annoyed expression, trying to signal him to get away from me. He deliberately ignored me as he fixed his gaze on the television. I rolled my eyes as I continued to watch. But then, I got distracted by a sound. Sehun was making weird noises using his mouth. He was buzzing as he made farting noises with his lips.
 
"Stop it," I warned him without looking to him.
 
"Make me,"
 
I could picture him smirking already. Screw his face. He continued to make the noises as I tried to ignore it. I need to stuff something into his mouth badly. That annoying piece of . But then an idea crept into my mind. I guess the mischievous side of me was back. I turned to look at him as I saw him resting his head on the sofa with his eyes closed, making the noises. I rolled my eyes as I moved closer to him without him noticing.
 
Make you stop the noises huh? I'll do it then. You would sure be speechless, Oh Sehun.
 
I saw that he was still wearing his school uniform, except that his jacket was not there and his tie was loosened. I smirked as I knew what I could do. I pulled his tie towards me as he opened his eyes in shock. I placed my hands gently on his jaws as I pulled it closer, closing the distance between us by colliding my lips with his. Before he could even do anything, I pulled back and grinned.
 
"Finally you stopped. Guess this is the only way?" His shock face was unbelievable as I bursted out laughing.
 
"Wow. I didn't know my wife is so naughty," he said in an amused tone upon coming back to his senses. I rolled his eyes as I gave him a light punch on his shoulder.
 
"That's because you're annoying like ,"
 
"And you're naughty like ,"
 
I wanted to punch his face so badly that time.
 
"Minah! Son! I'm back!"
 
I could hear the door creaked open as footsteps were soon followed after. I instantly sat far away from Sehun as I pretended nothing happened. Mrs. Oh walked in with a bag of groceries in her hands and keys in the other.
 
"Welcome back Mrs. Oh," I smiled as I ran forward to help her with her bag of groceries.
 
"How's school, my dear?"
 
"It's fine,"
 
"Did Sehun show you around?" No, he made me ended up in a principal office in the first day.
 
"Yes," I lied.
 
"That's good. Did you guys get closer?" she said in a playful tone.
 
"We are already close, mom,"
 
I was pulled to Sehun as my shoulders bumped into his with his hands around my waist.
 
"Oh right! We should start to plan about your wedding!" Mrs. Oh clapped her hands as she shouted excitedly.
 
"We will plan it ourselves," Sehun said coldly as I felt bad for Mrs. Oh. How can a son talk like that to his mother?
 
"We'll leave first since we have homework," Sehun said as he turned around, about to leave when Mrs. Oh called.
 
"Wait!"
 
"I forgot to tell you, Minah. You're sleeping in Sehun's room now since both of you are getting married soon! You should get used to it!"
 
I opened my mouth and closed it, no words being able to come out from it. I'm sleeping with that ert!? Over my dead body. Before I could reply, Sehun interrupted.
 
"Thanks mom, you did a great job. I'm sure we would get closer" he smirked. I'm dead. 
 

Sehun closed the door as he turned around to face me.
 
"Couch or bed?"
 
I was confused, he would sleep on the couch if I chose bed?
 
"Couch meaning you sleep on it alone, Bed meaning with your boyfriend" he added. Oh right, he's a ert, not a gentleman.
 
"Couch," I replied without any hesitation.
 
"Okay then, if you say so," He shrugged as he walked to his cupboard. He took out a hanger with a black pullover as he placed it on the table. Before I knew it, he took of his school shirt, revealing his milky white skin with abit of toned darkness and his abs was visible. I covered my eyes with my hands as I shouted in disgust.
 
"What are you doing!? Put your shirt back on dude!" After a few seconds, I peeked through my fingers as I saw that he was in his black pullover. I sighed in relief.
 
"Don't act like you don't like it," he said as he lazily walked to his table and took out his homework from his school bag. I just stood there, not sure what I was supposed to do.
 
"Aren't you changing?" he raised his eyebrow at me as he turned his chair to face me. I almost forgot the fact that I was still in school uniform.
 
"Err..Yes."
 
"What are you waiting for? Me to help you change? I can do it now," he suggested.
 
"No thanks," I snapped back as I walked out of his room to my room to get my luggage. How am I going to survive my whole life with him? I strolled to his room with my luggage as I saw that he was doing his homework. I took my clothes as I tiptoed to the bathroom without him knowing. After I locked the door, a phone call came. I answered it as it was my sister. Finally after a million years, she called. Wasn't she worried that her sister gets ?
 
"Hello sister!How are you?" she asked excitedly.
 
"Not good. At all,"
 
"Why? Did you fall hard for Sehun?"
 
"He's a ert,"
 
"Glad you know. Anyways, he's a playboy, can't expect anything better,"
 
I scoffed incredulously. "And you're making me marry him,"
 
"No worries, he doesn't . I'm sure of that,"
 
"Good to know," I replied in sarcasm. Like him being a playboy is any better. My sister sometimes, just wasn't normal.
 
 "When are you coming back?" I asked all of a sudden as I remembered how important that question was.
 
"Hmmm,"
 
But then, something had to interrupt her. Oh Sehun. He knocked on the door loudly as he shouted, "Why are you taking so long?"
 
I got annoyed as I shouted back "None of your business dude!"
 
I placed my phone back to my ear as I wanted to know my sister's answer. I could hear her chuckling.
 
"Was that Sehun?"
 
"Yes, that annoying brat,"
 
"You better open the door, he'll break in soon."
 
I widened my eyes. You gotta be kidding. I mean why would he? I was about to say "You're kidding" but she interrupted me.
 
"In 5.."       What? Is she serious?
 
"4..."       This is unbelievable.
 
"3..."       I started to panic.
 
"2..."       Is this for real?
 
"1!" I ended the call as the door bursted open.
 
There he was. Oh Sehun.