♤ 08 - Capítulo Ocho

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It’s been two weeks after the engagement thing.

Chaerin actually doesn’t have any more feelings when it comes to this matter. It doesn’t even matter anymore. Like or not, less than one week and a few days she’ll officially become a wife to that scary mister a.k.a Kwon Jiyong.

Neither Chaerin nor Jiyong, both of them never contact each other or even try to communicate even though they both have each other numbers.

Sometimes, when her mother asked about her relationship with that scary mister she had to lie and always ended up feeling guilty about it. It wasn’t like she love to lie about the relationship thing but if she tell her mother the truth, her mother probably nags at her all day long telling her this and that.

Chaerin still remembered when her mother talked to her about been a good wife and responsibility and everything. Chaerin actually did not care much about what her mother was nagging because for her, this stupid marriage thing never going to work.

But of course, she only can said that to herself or she will face something that she will regret if this thoughts slip out from .

Once, Chaerin thought to herself.

How she’s going to survive after this? Been a wife at the age of eighteen is definitely a blacklist for a bright future in her life. Definitely.

 

 

 

Dara who was copying some useful notes from a book, jumped a bit when a tower of books suddenly crashed in front of her.

She looked up, seeing her best friend who doesn’t look in a good mood today. Actually, Dara noticed about this earlier since the moment Chaerin entered the class, everyone can sense that someone’s not having a great day today.

“Why it so hard to find the answer about this history question?”

Dara heard Chaerin mumbled quietly, flipping few pages of a book out from some books that she brought just now to their table in the library with impatient movement.

“Chaerin?”

Dara studied her best friend long. She wondered what actually happen today that made a person who is always cheerful and got a smile on her lips turning into someone who is scary and have some kind of dark aura around her today.

“Chaerin?” Dara called her again.

“What, Dara?” Chaerin muttered under her breath. Her voice sounded annoying to Dara’s ear.

“You’re okay? What happen to the usual Chaerin that I knew?” Dara asked carefully, frighten that she might hurts her best friend feelings.

Chaerin let out a deep sigh before pulling her head up so that she was looking at her best friend.

“What do you mean?” she replied, her voice softens a bit.

Dara shrugged. “Well… Everyone told me that you’re different today. Not everyone but also me, noticed that you’re different from the way you usual are. What happen?” Dara looked at Chaerin’s face which seems cloudy.

“Nothing.” Chaerin answered, faking a smile.

Dara raised one of her eyebrows. “Really? But your face tells me the opposite.” She murmured softly.

“Tell me, what’s wrong. I know you well, Lee Chaerin. It’s not like I befriend with you just yesterday.” Dara added, smiling sweetly at her best friend.

Chaerin pursed her lips, thinking. “No, it’s nothing. Only that… something bothered on my mind lately. Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

“Is the final exam that made you like this? Or something else?” Dara asked more.

Chaerin tried to smile. “Something else but don’t worry. It just a stupid thing, that’s all.”

“Besides, I think it will be better if I just focus on my study since our final exam only few days before it start.” Chaerin continued, looking at the book in front of her.

Dara nodded her head. “Yeah right. I can’t believe this Wednesday we’re going to start the final exam. Then, we’re going to finish our high school. It seemed like yesterday when I first entered this high school. Time surely flies quicker than I thought.” Dara said, smiling foolishly on her lips.

Chaerin just smile a little hearing to her best friend’s talk.

Surely time does fly fast. Just after she finishes her final exam, few days later she will be someone’s wife and entered a new level of life.

 

 

 

Chaerin glanced at her watch again. 4:35pm.

Her eyes caught on few other students who still in the school area. Most of the students already went home and there only few more who still here, probably having something to do in the school.

Chaerin sighed. Where is her father?

The driver that always send and pick up Chaerin from school absent for two days already. Chaerin just got news that the driver could not work because she got a high fever which her father gave the driver few days off and get rest.

Since the driver not working, her father replaces the role to send and pick her up at school late these two days.

Actually, there a reason why Chaerin late today. She did some revision and research at the library after the school hour ended few hours ago.

Dara also joined her to some revision at the library which it rarely since Dara usually lazy to go to the library because of the place that located up at the tallest in the four storey building. If it wasn’t because of the last period of lesson that their class needed to go to the library, Dara probably left the school right after the school session end. Dara left the library one hour earlier than Chaerin since she has something else to do.

And here Chaerin sat all alone by herself and waiting for her father to pick her up. Chaerin felt a bit weird since her father rarely pick her up late wherever she at. If she’s not mistaken, she already texted her father to pick her up around four in the evening and her father told her okay for that.

So where actually her father right now? Don’t say that her father forget to pick her up?!

Chaerin remembered once when her father forgot to pick her up at school when she was in the sixth grade. At that time it was raining and it can say that almost all the students had gone home. There’s only few workers and two or three teachers who still in the school and few other students at that time. Chaerin remembered that she had to wait for her father around three hours and it was almost to twilight when her father came to pick her from school.

At that time, she was freezing because of the coldness from the rain and her body shivered due to the surrounding.

Because of that occurrence, Chaerin caught a flu and also high fever. The reason why her father forgot to pick her up because he was busy with his works and realized when he came home, his daughter was not at home and knew that she’s still at the school.

Not to forget, Chaerin also sulked thinking that her father might not love her anymore.

That surely an incident that she could not forget in her life and every time she remembered about it, she will laugh because of her silliness and also her father behavior that tried to comfort her from sulking.

“Gosh, there you are!”

Chaerin got surprised when a high voice suddenly appeared.

“I was looking over you, Chaerin.”

It was Emalyn, the girl with braces and round spectacles from a club that both of them in it.

“Someone searched for you. He’s at the lawn near to the school garden.” Emalyn told making Chaerin’s forehead creased.

“Who?” asked Chaerin.

Emalyn shrugged, not knowing. “That person is a man. He’s wearing a suit, maybe a person who works in office or something liked that.” She muttered, pursing her lips.

Chaerin’s forehead creased deeper. No way it would be her father. Her father already knew the usual spot that Chaerin will be waiting.

Who is it?

“Err, Chaerin. I need to go first.” Emalyn said, snapping Chaerin from her thoughts.

“Oh, okay. Thanks for telling.” Chaerin murmured, throwing a smile at Emalyn.

Without wasting any time and also with her curiosity level high, Chaerin picked up her things before went to the lawn area where it was located at the back of school. Actually this school has two main gates which are at the front and also the back. Usually, parent or buses that come to pick the students will use the front gate while students who drive their own vehicle like motorcycle or car will use the back gate.

When Chaerin reached the lawn area, she could no spot the man that Emalyn told her just now.

There was three cars parked at the lawn area and she could not recognize any three of those cars.

Chaerin tried to search around the area, hoping that she will spot any figure that she recognizes but none. The lawn area was empty and there were few people there that she did not know.

Feeling that she took time long enough and her father probably arrive at the school making Chaerin turned to go back at her usual spot at the front school where she waits for her father to pick her up.

Just she turned her body and was about to make a step, Chaerin accidently bumped to someone, hard on face making her unable to control her balance and was about to fell on the brick road when a pair of arms caught her immediately.

“Next time, watch where you’re going Miss Chaerin.”

Chaerin eyes fluttered open in surprise. She knew this voice! Actually, she very familiar with this voice.

It was none than other…

Chaerin looked up, her eyes caught up the gaze of his stare on her face. Yeah. She’s right.

It is Kwon Jiyong, the scary mister also her ‘beloved’ fiancée.

“What you’re doing here?” Chaerin asked in the mean time pushing Jiyong’s body from her making him let go of her.

Jiyong smiled a bit. “What do you think? Of course, picking you up.” He told her softly, crossing his arms on his chest.

Chaerin scoffed, rolling her eyes.

“Don’t try to show your concern on me, mister. Besides, my father going to pick me up.” Chaerin replied, tucking a strand of her raven hair behind her ear.

“Your father not be able to pick you up. He’s got something to do and asked me a favor to pick his beloved daughter at her school. Got it?” Chaerin felt annoyed when she heard Jiyong emphasizing the word beloved. Tsk!

Chaerin pressed her lips together. Why her father didn’t tell her about this?! A simple text will be forgiven. At least, Chaerin can take a taxi or anything rather than be with this scary mister. She did not want to ride with that scary mister to home. He’s scary and unbelievable. Who knows that maybe he will dump her at the middle of road or kidnap her and then trap her to a place, letting her dies lonely! God!

“Hello, Miss Chaerin. Do you want to go home or not?” Jiyong’s voice awakes her up.

Chaerin turned to look at the man standing in front of her.

“Come on. It’s getting late already. It’s dangerous for a girl to be alone especially in this big area.” Jiyong added, knowing the look on his fiancee’s face.

Chaerin pursed her lips. Can she believe him?

“I’ll already promise to your father that I will take you home safely.” Jiyong turned around, started to walk already.

Chaerin did not know why but she just followed him from behind like a lost puppy.

“Besides, I don’t want anything happen towards you.”

Chaerin glanced at the man walking in front of her. Did she hear ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter