♤ 26 - Capítulo Veintiséis

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin was playing with her cell phone when a voice greeted her, her face suddenly lighten up. She turned her body around, a bright smile flashed on her lips.

“Why you’re staring at me like that?” Chaerin asked, her forehead creased. Her eyes followed the person’s movement that was standing in front of her just now and currently sitting across her around the small, round table at the small kiosk in the shopping mall building.

The person stared at Chaerin longer making Chaerin felt uneasy and absolutely uncomfortable. Just then, Chaerin’s mind got something that might be the reason why the person in front of her behaving likes this right now.

“Okay, I know you’re probably angry with me right now.” Chaerin started, her lips smiling. “And also, I want to say that I’m sorry. I know that I’ve been ignoring you.” She continued more, making her cute, innocence expression. It didn’t took long for the person in front of her to burst into a laugh, a small one at first but then it’s getting louder which Chaerin had to warn the person in front of her to cut that out.

“Wow, you’re still the same! Not changing a little bit at all.” Dara exclaimed, smiling sweetly then.

Chaerin could only smile in victory, suddenly feeling proud with herself. “I was bit of surprise when you suddenly texted me and asked me to go, hanging out with you. Usually, I’m the one who will be doing that.” Dara said, playfully glaring at her best friend.

A chuckle escaped from Chaerin mouth, a musical, soft sound.

“Well, maybe I did change a little bit. Why? You don’t feel like to go out with me anymore?” Chaerin pretended to sulk, her lips pouting cutely.

Dara laughed then. “No, of course not! Silly you, Chae. I’m feeling so happy that I’m finally being able to hang around with my best friend again. You know, after the last day of school, we’re both rarely meet.” Dara murmured. “That’s why I was surprised when you asked me to go out today. You’re been kind of quiet after that. I was worried at first but then, I supposed there’s nothing wrong since we’re still texting as usual.” Dara explained, her brows rising up and down.

Chaerin smiled, shaking her head. Like always, Dara never fail to make her feeling all funny with her humor sense and characters.

“So, what you’ve been doing throughout your vacation days?” Dara asked, sipping her green apple ice blended that she bought from a nearby tea-shop that was located few feet away from their current sitting place.

Chaerin glanced up, pursing her lips. “Nothing much actually. I don’t know.” She shrugged, not knowing what to say. Dara looked at her best friend with curios look, her face wrinkled. “Are you trying to hide something from me?” 

Bingo! Chaerin let out a nervous laugh, trying to compose herself normally.

“No, I’m not.” She said, swallowing hard. “It’s true that I’ve got nothing much to say since my vacation days only filled up with boring activities. You know, reading books and novels.” Chaerin muttered, trying to convince Dara with her confident smile although it doesn’t seem that confidence.

Dara raised one of her brows, shoving her shoulder then. “Well then, if you said so. That’s not a surprise for me though since you’re really that type of person. Seriously Chaerin, don’t you feel bored?” asked Dara, curiosity building up inside her.

Chaerin shook her head. “Not really, but sometimes it does.” She answered, smoothing some of her messy hair with her palm. Her hair was tied to the back into a ponytail, leaving few strands of her raven hair loose freely at both side of her face structure.

“Enough about me. How about you then? What did you do during these holidays? And the most importantly, how’s your relationship going on with that new boy, Taeyang, right?” Chaerin asked playfully, her smiling was teasing her best friend.

Dara let out a cough then, her eyes widening. “Sorry!?” she stared at Chaerin startled, not believing her eyes and ears. Chaerin rolled her eyes, giving Dara a meaningful look. “Oh, come on. Don’t pretend with me for not knowing what I’m asking to you right now. Tell me, everything!” she fiercely saying, grabbing Dara’s hand tightly then.

“What do you mean? There’s nothing to tell though.” Dara said, drinking up her drink, looking away from Chaerin’s eagle eyes.

Chaerin mocked a laugh then. “Yeah, right. You think I don’t know what the hell is going on between both of you? I’m not that blind, Dara.” Chaerin mumbled, showing her victory smile.

Dara sighed, shaking her head. Chaerin was right. Sometimes, Dara felt a bit weird on how Chaerin could easily read her inside and out. Even though before if she’s trying to hide something from her best friend, Chaerin will know it right at the moment. Maybe that’s why Dara did not have anything secret to keep away from Chaerin since her best friend will figure out sooner.

“It’s not like what you think actually. We’re just close, that’s all.” Dara smiled sheepishly. Chaerin wasn’t that stupid for not noticing the expression on Dara’s face. She knew what that look mean.

“So close as a couple or what? Give me some details, please!” Chaerin started to beg, her lips pouting cutely. Dara put her chin on her palm, looking at Chaerin. “What do you want to know?” asked Dara then.

“Everything. I know you’re been holding on something. Just tell me, please.” Chaerin tried again, blinking her eyes few times, her own signature when she asking or begging for something from her best friend. Dara chuckled then, shaking her head.

She played with her fingers, her voice was low when she talked then. “Well, yeah, I admitted it then. I’m not sure if we’re both called as a couple because I don’t think its official yet. But still, I can’t deny that we’re both actually pretty close. Sometimes, he visits my house, getting to know my family and everything.” Dara spoke, feeling embarrassed a little bit.

Chaerin’s eyes widened. “Wow, really? That fast?!” Dara looked at Chaerin. “Don’t be so surprise like that. That’s not a big deal for me though. Besides, we’re both never been alone with only two of us in my house. I’m not that crazy to do that.” Dara explained, smiling again.

“So, you’re telling me, Taeyang and you have something right? I mean, more than friends should be?” Dara nodded her head few minutes later.

Chaerin nodded then, glad to hear that anyway. She felt happy for both of them though. But, deep inside, Chaerin now felt kind of guilty feeling growing inside her, knowing the fact that she’s also hiding a really big secret from her best friend.

Her marriage with Jiyong.

Both of them spend more time together later on, getting to shop few things and hanging out together since it’s been a long time after they had spent their time together. Chaerin and Dara was about to walk to the cinema, wanting to watch the latest movie together when someone knocked towards them. More specifically, Chaerin was the one who got hit actually.

“Oh my gosh!” Dara said, looking at the incident happening in front of her.

Chaerin was about to fell on her but luckily for her, Dara held her arms along with the stranger that knocked on her just now, grabbing her waist. Noticing her situation, she quickly balanced herself, meeting her eyes towards the person.

“I’m sorry! I was in a hurry and I didn’t notice you earlier. I’m really sorry, miss.” Said the person in deep, low, husky voice.

Chaerin gave out her smile, waving her hand towards that person who seemed lot of taller than her. If she’s not mistaken, she only heighted around that person’s chest.

“No, I’m sorry too mister. It’s my mistake also that I didn’t look at the front properly when I was walking.” She said politely, apologizing towards the stranger.

The person nodded, his lips formed a relieve smile then. “Well… That’s good to hear then. Anyway, I’ve got to go.” Said that person, smiling at Chaerin. Dara noticed something, looking at the both people who were talking in front of her. Something fishy here…

Chaerin nodded her head. “Oh, okay then. Sorry again for what happened. I’m probably wasting your time since you’re in such a hurry before.” she murmured. The person laughed a small laugh, his gesture almost looked like a god-like creature at this moment.

“No, that’s okay. I’m Soohyuk by the way and you are…?” he trailed off, extending his hand towards Chaerin.

“Chaerin.” Said Chaerin, hand shaking with the man named Soohyuk in front of her. “Nice to meet you, Chaerin. I hope we will meet again so that I could show my apologize to you.” Soohyuk murmured.

Chaerin shook her head. “No, you shouldn’t. That just troubling you actually. Anyway, nice to meet you too. You’ll should probably go now or you will be late.” Soohyuk suddenly realized then, nodding his head again before saying his farewell towards both of them, more towards Chaerin to be honest.

“You know what I’m thinking?” Dara muttered when they reached the ticket counter to purchase their ticket for the movie that they going to watch.

“What?” asked Chaerin, searching for her cell phone, her face brighten up seeing the message inside her inbox. Her husband, Jiyong.

“Chae, I think someone have a crush on you. And that person is the guy we crashed on just now, Soohyuk.”

Chaerin did not hear clearly what her best friend was saying since her mind was occupied with the message that was sent by Jiyong telling that he will coming home late since there just lot of stuffs and works needed to be done since he been gone for a moment from his office job.

Well, nobody knows the future right… Let just wait and see what will happen after this, right?

 

 

Rania watched carefully as a person entered the glass door, her eyes did not miss looking every movement that the person made.

Who is she? Rania thought to herself. If she remembers, she never saw this person that entering the glass door just now ever comes to this office. She shrugged off, wanting to continue her works that pills up around her when that person that she was thinking before approaching towards her.

Her voice was soft and a little bit cute when she opened .

“Is this Kwon Jiyong office?” asked that young lady making Rania’s forehead creased. Okay, who is this person seriously?  How can she asked something like that? So informal!

Rania eyes the person in front of her, from the upper part to the bottom. The person was wearing a long, loose light orange blouse with thin black belt around her petite waist along with the white skinny jeans on her legs. If Rania wasn’t female person, she surely is drooling looking at the person’s pair of thighs, looking tempting and seducing even in that skinny jeans.

“Yes, miss. But, can I know who you are?” asked Rania politely. At the same time, she studied the person’s face in front of her, never meet with someone that so young liked this person in front of her in this office building. Rania sure of that. That person has this small, rounded, cat-eyed shaped with her almost puffy cheeks that was reddened which Rania knew it’s not because of the makeup but a natural beauty given by God towards this young, gorgeous lass. Her lip is the thing that Rania thought attractive the most.

That one, full, moist, reddish lips. Wow. This person in front of her seriously one of the creatures that made Rania impressed with the God’s work.

“I’m Chaerin. Can I meet Mr. Kwon right now?” asked Chaerin with a sweet smile pasted on her lips.

Rania agape for a moment. This person named Chaerin surely has something with her boss or otherwise she surely not going to ask for her boss, Kwon Jiyong who currently having a meeting with few clients from China in the meeting room at the sixth floor, just liked that.

“I’m sorry, miss Chaerin. But, Mr. Kwon is holding up an important meeting right now. Maybe you can wait for him at the waiting room.” Rania noticed the young lady’s expression fall.

Chaerin smiled then. It seemed like she came at the wrong time. Aigoo, it such a hardship for her to come here after her date with Dara before. She almost lost herself on her way to come to her husband office and now when she’s here, Jiyong currently having a meeting.

“Anyway, miss. Do you make any appointment to see Mr. Kwon? I’m sure I don’t have your name list for this week appointment.” Rania told, staring at Chaerin in front of her.

Chaerin smiled then, shaking her head. “No, I don’t make any appointment at all. I just came here to see Mr. Kwon but I guessed my time didn’t go with the situation right now.” Said Chaerin softly. Rania nodded her head then. “Well then, if you still insisted to see Mr. Kwon, I can lead you towards the waiting room.” Offered Rania, standing up already.

Chaerin shook her head quickly then. “No, no, that’s okay and very nice of you. I’ll think I just wait for him at the front. Could you please tell me when he’s done?” asked Chaerin.

Rania wanted to say that it probably be tiring to wait since she knew how her boss is when he in a meeting but seeing the look on Chaerin’s face made her int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter