♤ 44 - Capítulo Cuarenta Y Cuatro

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong took a small glance towards the person seated next to him. His lips curved into a grin, feeling pleased to see the situation happening in front of him at the moment. He could not deny the fact that he felt very happy to such her beloved wife in such a happiness and hyped up state since earlier; the moment both of them climbed off from the airplane that flew them here, in Greece.

It felt such a relieve for Jiyong especially for finally being able to be here, only the two of them; going to spend their time together, a gift that Jiyong supposed to give her long time ago. Well, at least, he still never forgets this present that he always wants to give towards Chaerin despite the lateness in time actually.

They arrived at the airport around half an hour ago and currently on their way to the hotel where both of them going to stay along their stay here in Greece for a week.

Since the airplane arrival was earlier from the scheduled time, both; Chaerin and Jiyong had to wait for about fifteen minutes before they were picked up then, heading to Mykonos Grand Hotel&Resort. It is known as one of the best hotels that provided a high quality and satisfaction service towards the clients and guests who stayed at the hotel. Plus, with the location of the hotel that located nearby to the beach and also the metropolitan, night life Mykonos Town; it is no doubt the reason why Jiyong had chosen this hotel as their accommodation along their stay here in Greece.

Chaerin could not be any happier other than this; feeling her long-life dream suddenly becoming true finally. She still in dazed right after the surprise of knowing that Jiyong and her will be going to Greece for their honeymoon; spending their quality time together, only the both of them. Thinking of that, Chaerin somehow fall into a deep blush since she never expects that Jiyong still remembered about their honeymoon despite their marriage already entering few years now.

“Welcome to Mykonos Grand Hotel&Resort, sir.” the man behind the receptionist counter at the hall lobby greeted Jiyong with a warm smile, bowing his head a little bit.

“Thank you. I’m Kwon Jiyong and I’ve already made reservations before.” said Jiyong in a proper way, a small smile plastered on his lips. The man named by John according to his nametag nodded his head slowly, typing something on the keyboard before returned another glance towards Jiyong then.

“This is your room number and here is your key room. There will be a worker that will show you the way to your room, sir. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your honeymoon package and do have a great and lovely time here.” said John, smiling wider at Jiyong, passing him the key room.

Jiyong then thanked him, nodding his head before left the receptionist area, heading towards the leisure area where Chaerin was sitting, waiting for him possibly.

“Oppa, I still can’t believe myself that I’m here, in Greece!” Chaerin said in excited voice while both of them were on their way towards the room, following the hotel bellman that currently pushing a trolley full of luggage and other begs that belong to the guests including Jiyong’s and Chaerin’s one.

Upon arriving at a door, the bellboy then unlocked the room door using the key room that Jiyong received earlier from the guy named John who worked as front desk clerk at the receptionist counter; all three of them then entered the suite. Once again, Chaerin was amazed by the room decoration the moment she stepped herself inside.

Oh God, is this a heaven or what? Chaerin silently thought to herself, feeling completely unbelievable and fascinated with what happened right now towards her.

Right after the bellboy placed down few luggage that were brought by Jiyong and Chaerin, he then excused himself; giving the privacy time for the married couple; all alone in the suite that could be said as big as a single living house, probably a bit smaller though.

Chaerin took the moment, enjoying the sea breeze that continuously hitting on her skin; her eyes closed in satisfaction to fell deeply into this one of the best moments that she could never find it anywhere except here, along with her husband. A warm smile made it way on her plump, light pink color lips when she felt a pair of hands wrapped around her small waist.

Jiyong rested his chin on Chaerin’s right shoulder, smelling the sweet, floral scent that lingered around his wife’s body; a scent that he already used to and never bored to smell it every single day of his life. Both of them stayed in that position for a period of time until Chaerin’s voice broke the silence atmosphere around them.

“Thank you, oppa. Thank you for making my silly dream comes true.” Chaerin quietly murmured, a small smile pasted on her lips.

Jiyong chuckled softly, his eyes flickered towards Chaerin, their eyes met with each other. “Why would you say that? Your dream is not silly, sweetheart. And it’s my pleasure for doing you this. I’ve should done this earlier though, when we first got married.” Jiyong replied, ducking his head into Chaerin’s shoulder, playfully bit his wife shoulder making the young woman giggled in embarrassment.

“Oppa, stop it. People are looking.” Chaerin said, her voice almost like whispering.

“Sweetheart, there’s no one looking at us. Do you know why I pick this suite?” Jiyong asked, his hand slowly turned Chaerin’s body so that she was facing him.

Chaerin pursed her lips, thinking. “Because it’s big? Or maybe the decoration of this suite that attracts you?” she answered with a soft laugh. Jiyong smiled then, his arms that wrapped around Chaerin’s petite waist became tighter, bringing Chaerin closer towards him.

“Sometimes, the reason why I adore you so much because of your naïve and innocence thinking. Can’t you guess, sweetheart?” he asked again, this time in low, more like sensual voice.

Chaerin nervously gulped, feeling lost under Jiyong’s hard, fixed gaze. She actually knew very well what her husband was trying to say. She’s not that innocence if that’s what Jiyong trying to address her or purposely teasing her at this moment.

“Err, oppa. Why don’t you help me unpack our things? There’s a lot of things, right? Can you give me a hand because I need-”

Chaerin couldn’t finish her sentence when Jiyong’s index finger placed on her lips, shutting right away. “So, you’re trying to play don’t know with me by changing the topic or you seriously don’t know what are we talking about right now?” Jiyong murmured, his forehead perfectly laid against his wife’s forehead; their faces only few inches away.

“Do you love me, Kwon Chaerin?” Chaerin was taken aback by Jiyong’s unexpected question.

Of course, I love you. All my heart and my life. Chaerin could only said those words inside her mind, her lips were tightly closed because of the sudden romantic-like atmosphere situation. Even though sometimes Jiyong always favors to do this towards her, she still could not hide away the shyness feeling growing inside her.

“Answer me, sweetheart. Do you?” Chaerin’s thought was back to the reality when she felt Jiyong’s finger tucked under her chin, bringing her face upwards so that their faces met, their lips were an inch away from each other. Chaerin could clearly feel Jiyong’s warm breath hitting on her face, his long gaze coming from those brown pair of eyes were killing her right on the spot.

“Of course. I do, and always do.” she said in trembling, low voice. Both her cheeks were blushing into crimson red, showing how embarrassed she felt at the moment.

Jiyong’s lips curved into a short, sweet smile; his palm placed at Chaerin’s left side face, carefully holding her jaw. “That’s make both of us. Because I do love you too, Mrs. Kwon.” right after he finished the sentence, Jiyong did not hesitate to pull his wife for a kiss; his lips sealed with Chaerin’s lips, kissing it softly.

Chaerin could not hide her grin between the kisses, both of her arms wrapped around Jiyong’s neck; pulling him closer towards her deepening on the kiss. Jiyong tighten his grip around Chaerin’s waist, also pulling her body towards her; feeling both her full, round and firm pressing against his chest, somehow turning him on even more.

Chaerin could feel that both her lips and Jiyong’s were fighting against each other, endlessly ravishing each other lips in hunger. Both of them were trying to be in control for dominance and at the same time, savoring each other taste at the moment. Not wanting to lose in the battle of dominance, Jiyong then took a chance to push Chaerin’s body until both of them stuck at the end of the hall wall of the medium area veranda, the beautiful breathtaking view of the blue sea laid perfectly behind them.

Despite the shyness that Chaerin felt earlier, she’s no longer cared if there’s even a person caught both of them kissing hungrily at the veranda of the hotel; fortunately it’s already passed twilight when they reached here at the hotel and the darker mode around them helped to cover whatever happened at the veranda between these two people.

Taking up the right moment, Jiyong then slipped his hands under Chaerin’s thighs, pulling her up before carefully placing her on top of the flat surface of the veranda, his mouth never leaving hers. He then playfully nibbled on Chaerin’s lower lips, biting on it purposely making Chaerin parted her lips right away which then gave Jiyong a better access to kiss her deeper; inserting his tongue inside Chaerin’s mouth.

her lips, Jiyong never leave a spot to taste of his wife’s mouth, feeling the sweet sensation of his wife. Chaerin tried to suppress her moan, her inner feelings wanting to let it out when Jiyong on her lips, abusing it the way he likes while at the same time one of his hands roamed all over her body. Few minutes of  sharing such a passionate kiss, Jiyong’s left his wife’s lips, his face glowed with satisfaction seeing how reddish and taut Chaerin’s lips became; thanks to his piece of work.

“Oppa…” Chaerin called in breathless, short voice; her body was heaved up and down in quick pace due to the short breath that she had after the sudden kiss.

Whether Jiyong pretended to not hear her calling for him or he was too busied with himself, his lips trailing along Chaerin’s nape, leaving few wet, soft kisses along the way making Chaerin felt something, a desire growing rapidly inside her.

“Can you just let me unpack our things first?” Chaerin was trying all her efforts to keep herself speaking even though deep inside her body was reacting the opposite; wanting the touch of her husband, badly at this moment.

Chaerin hissed at the lost contact when Jiyong moved away from her neck, his dark, long gaze staring into her small eyes. She could see the same reflection in his eyes, reflected as the same one in her eyes also. She bit her lips, it then before open to speak again; only to be sealed by Jiyong’s lips immediately.

“You can do that later, sweetheart. Right now, I want you. Only you.” Jiyong mumbled between the kisses, shutting his wife’s mouth again; completely changing Chaerin’s thoughts of mind.

Well, it looked like the unpacking need to hold first.

 

 

Chaerin quietly tip toed in the bedroom, not wanting to make any sound; afraid that she might wakes Jiyong up. She then went to the other side of the room, her lips curved into a grin seeing a tray with two sets of breakfast that she ordered before through the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter