♤ 38 - Capítulo De Veintiocho

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong threw a soft smile when he saw Chaerin’s figure approached closer towards the dining area, her expression looked surprised.

“Morning again, sweetheart.” Jiyong greeted his wife, pulling Chaerin closer towards him before planting a sweet kiss on Chaerin’s cheek which made Chaerin turned into deep blush. Jiyong let out a small laugh seeing his wife reaction, knowing too well the reason on why Chaerin behaving liked this.

Chaerin cleared , trying to push away the embarrassment feeling that she felt at the moment.

“Oppa.” She looked at Jiyong’s face.

“Are you the one who make all of this?” Chaerin asked then. Jiyong raised one of his eyebrows, chuckling quietly. “Why? Is there anyone else other than both of us in this house?” Jiyong returned back with a question. Chaerin laughed then, playfully hitting Jiyong’s shoulder.

“Of course, I made all of this, sweetheart. I know it’s hard to believe but trust me, all of this is made by these two hands.” Jiyong explained, smiling at Chaerin confidently.

Both of them then took places around the dining table, opposite towards each other. There were few kinds of food served on the table; all of them made Chaerin felt hungry and at the same time feeling excited since this is the first time her husband prepared everything to eat. Actually, it’s not like the first time Jiyong cooked though because before this, he already did this. The only difference this time was that Chaerin wasn’t there to help him. That’s why Chaerin was looking forward about this.

“Everything smells good, oppa.” Chaerin softly murmured, her eyes looking around at all the food on the table.

Jiyong just smiled hearing his wife’s praise for him. “I’m sorry if it’s not good, sweetheart. I’m not a good chef like you are.” Jiyong stated, rubbing his temple nervously. Chaerin could only laugh seeing Jiyong’s cute and worried expression on his face.

“Well, since you cooked all of this oppa; why don’t you suggest me which one to eat first?” Chaerin prompted, smiling sweetly at Jiyong.

Chaerin’s question somehow made Jiyong sat for a moment and trying to think which of his cooking that he would ask Chaerin to taste first. To be honest, Jiyong did not know which one actually since he could not guess which one that tastes the best among all of them.

“How about a bowl of mushroom soup? I know that it is one of your favorites, sweetheart.” Jiyong decided after few seconds had passed.

A small smile plastered on Chaerin’s lips, her heart felt amazed on how Jiyong could remember about that small thing. If she remembered back, she only told Jiyong once about all of her favorite foods and there are huge amounts in the list. How on earth he can remember everything on the list?

Chaerin’s mind was snapped back to the reality when she heard Jiyong calling for her, asking her to try the soup that he made by himself. Chaerin took a spoonful of the mushroom soup, letting her tongue to do its job. At the same time, she actually wanted to laugh hardly looking at Jiyong’s face; full of anticipation.

“Hmm… Well…” she looked up, meeting with his husband’s deep brown pupils.

“I don’t like it.” She spoke directly, her expression was serious.

Jiyong could not hide his disappointment; feeling liked a failure person already. “I don’t like it because I love it so much and it tastes so good, oppa!” Chaerin added more, roaring into a big laugh then.

She could not hide the fact that it just so funny to see Jiyong’s face fall when she said that she did not like the mushroom soup at all. Jiyong stared at his wife, feeling disbelief with what just happened. Seriously, Kwon Chaerin?!

“Oh, so you’re playing around with me, huh?” Jiyong asked, smirking at Chaerin.

Chaerin, who was still laughing, looked at Jiyong then. “Oppa, you should see your face when I told you that the mushroom soup is bad! Oh gosh, it just so priceless!” Chaerin said, still laughing at that time. She was about to laugh more when she realized that her husband already stood up from his seat, making his way towards her way then. Oh no!

She was about to run away from Jiyong when suddenly she felt that her husband’s arms wrapped around her waist, preventing her from doing that. God! How on earth he could reach to her that fast?!

“Gotcha! You think you can run away from me after what you’ve done, sweetheart?” Chaerin felt Jiyong’s voice whispering in her ear, his hot breath tickling her exposed nape.

Chaerin tried to break free from Jiyong’s grip but she knew it such a waste since her strength is not strong enough compared to her husband. “Now, can you repeat again what you said before? Playing trick with me, I see?” Jiyong playfully said brushing kisses all way up and down along Chaerin’s neck.

Chaerin gulped, her heartbeat started to increase again. “Err, I’m sorry, oppa? Please…” she pleaded, feeling ticklish again whenever Jiyong’s warm breath hit directly on her nape. Jiyong let out a small chuckle then, tightening his grip towards Chaerin.

“If I don’t want too, sweetheart? What you’re going to do?” he asked, more like challenging his wife.

Chaerin pouted then, thinking what to do now. “Well, err… How about if I grant you one wish? Anything that you wish for.” Chaerin suggested, not knowing why she came out with that idea. Jiyong raised his eyebrows, suddenly feeling interest. “Really?” Chaerin nodded her head, feeling relief now since Jiyong seemed to be interested with that.

“Well then, I wish to…”

 

 

When he entered the house lawn, he could see a figure was standing at the front door of the house, a wide smile spread on her lips. He then parked his car carefully across from the house, making sure to lock it before half-running towards the figure that probably waiting for him.

“Hi, mom!” he greeted, giving his beloved mother a tight hug.

Yeah, call him whatever you want but he seriously missed his mom a lot since it’s been like few weeks since the last time he ever saw his mom. He did not miss the opportunity to visit his mom, knowing that he had some free time today which it might be rare for any other day. Being one of the educators in his country; teaching all walks of life did not mean he actually have lot of leisure time. Well, that’s what most people out there think actually.

“God, how long it’s been since the last time I saw you, Hyukie?” asked the middle aged woman softly, looking at her beloved son’s face.

The young man let out a small laugh, shrugging. To be honest, he also did not remember the last time he met with his own mother. Probably more than a month or something? Both of them were interrupted by a high pitch voice coming from inside of the house. Out of blue, a young girl ran towards both of them, more directly towards the younger man, jumping on him then.

“Woah! Easy, Vi! You’re getting heavier, you know!” the man teased, earning a hard slap on his shoulder from the young girl.

“Whatever, oppa. Now, where’s my chocolate that you promised to buy it?” claimed the young girl, looking at the man meaningfully.

The middle aged woman could only shake her head seeing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter