♤ 41 - Capítulo Cuarenta Y Uno

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin was jotting down some notes in her book when she felt someone from behind covered her eyes, making her sight becoming pitch black in darkness. She let out a small chuckle, already knowing the person that covering her eyes right now.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Chaerin said, feeling Jiyong’s lips on her head, kissing it tenderly.

Jiyong laughed then, still covering his wife’s eyes. “Sweetheart, can I ask you a favor?” Jiyong asked right at the side of Chaerin’s ear. “What is it, oppa?” Chaerin replied back, trying to uncover her eyes by removing Jiyong’s palm although she knew it just waste of time.

“Do you mind if I ask you to do something right now? Or are you busy now?” Jiyong murmured, seeing the books and few papers that scattered on the desk. Chaerin’s lips curved into a small smile, her head was shaking. “Not really. Why? What do you want me to do, oppa?” Chaerin asked her husband.

Slowly, Jiyong uncovered his wife’s eyes, gradually taking a seat beside his wife then. “If possible, I want to bring you to a place. A special one.” Jiyong said, smiling sweetly at Chaerin. Chaerin glanced at Jiyong, curiosity filled in her mind. “Where?” Jiyong put his index finger on Chaerin’s lips, shaking his head then.

“You will know when we’re both arrive there. Okay?” Chaerin slowly nodded her head.

“But before we go, can you cook something for me? Just a simple one because I’m starving now. Can you?” Jiyong asked, almost like begging in Chaerin’s point of view. She laughed then, playfully pinching her husband’s cheek. “Fine then. What you want, oppa?” Chaerin already tidied her notes and books, making the desk clear from everything less than one minute.

Jiyong smiled, playing with Chaerin’s fingers while saying. “Anything simple. I don’t want to trouble you, sweetheart.” He answered softly. “Well, okay then.” Chaerin replied back, kissing Jiyong on the lips before gradually walked to the kitchen; thinking in her mind what she’s going to cook.

 

 

Chaerin twirled her body around the mirror, laughing quietly towards herself. That evening, she decided to wear an upfront button, short sleeve light blue blouse along with horizontal stripes A-line skirt that showed almost half of her legs to the public. At first, Chaerin styled her hair into high ponytail but then she just let her raven hair freely fall on her shoulder.

As she was applying some lip balm on her lips, Chaerin caught her husband coming towards her direction, his face looked a bit serious.

“Sweetheart.” Chaerin felt goose bumps when Jiyong wrapped his arms around her small waist, his face laid against Chaerin’s exposed neck; a small kiss planted on it.

Chaerin tried to act normally by continuing what she was doing just now although deep inside, her heart was thumping in such a crazy speed at this moment. Jiyong’s lips curved into a grin, sensing the changes that he made towards his wife. “Are you already done, oppa?” Chaerin quietly murmured, trying to push away the embarrass feeling that she felt right now.

Jiyong did not answer his wife’s question, only humming in order to respond. He then put his chin on Chaerin’s shoulder, meeting with his wife’s eyes on the mirror reflection. “You’re look so stunning, sweetheart. And I’m so lucky to have you as my wife in my life.” He sincerely said, giving a quick kiss on Chaerin’s right cheek which made Chaerin blushed deeply.

“Thank you, oppa. I also feel grateful for having you in my life.” Chaerin shyly murmured, quickly looking away; trying to avoid Jiyong’s hard gaze on her. Jiyong chuckled softly then, unwrapping his arms around Chaerin’s waist then. “Sweetheart. Can I ask you something?” Jiyong muttered few seconds then, standing behind her while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Chaerin smiled then. “Sure, you can, oppa. Do you really need to ask my permission every time you want to ask me something?” Chaerin playfully joked, sticking out her tongue then which made Jiyong laughed at the back.

“Well, actually, I’ve been wanting to ask you about this since I really want to know the answer.” Jiyong continued more, replying his wife’s smile. Chaerin turned around then, looking at Jiyong’s face with a sweet smile plastered on her lips. “Do you perhaps… I mean, if you can turn back time and change whatever you want, are you going to change what happen between us? Maybe you wish to pursue your study first before you get married. Have you ever think about that, sweetheart?”

Jiyong stared deeply into Chaerin’s eyes, his fingers softly Chaerin’s cheek. “Do you?” Jiyong asked again, smiling a small smile towards Chaerin. “No. I won’t.” Jiyong heard Chaerin answered with stern voice, her expression looked fix.

“Even if I get a wish or to turn back the time, I’m certain that the thing that I don’t want to change is you. My marriage with you, oppa. You don’t know how you really meant to me, oppa. You are everything to me, oppa. And I really grateful for that.” Chaerin softly murmured placing her hands on Jiyong’s both cheeks.

“For me, your presence in my life is like a gift for me. And it’s not an ordinary but a special one. If possible, I want to keep this gift given by God forever in my life.” She added more, slowly gave a kiss at Jiyong’s corner mouth, smiling sweetly at him.

Jiyong lowered his gaze towards Chaerin, his lips slowly curved into a smile that even brighter than any light in this world. “You don’t feel regret to marry someone at this young age?” Jiyong asked more, wanting to know.

Chaerin chuckled, playfully tapping Jiyong’s nose with her index finger. “Before this, yes; I’ve thought about that but now, it’s all gone. And somehow, I feel lucky to have you as my husband, my partner in my life. Not because of your wealth or your position but, it just the way you are. And I want you to know it, oppa. Because I love you so much and sometimes it’s really silly for me to always falling in love with you every single seconds, day and time.” Chaerin shyly muttered, her face was crimson red now.

She threw her sweet smile towards Jiyong, wanting to open again when suddenly, Jiyong pressed his lips against her, kissing her out of sudden. Chaerin was surprised at first but slowly closed her eyes then. Chaerin wrapped her arms around Jiyong’s neck, deepening herself into the kiss, feeling the sweetness and moist of her husband’s thin lips. Jiyong placed his hand at the side of Chaerin’s jaw, his lips attacking his wife’s lips greedily.

Their lips apart when both of them were out of air, Jiyong the first one that pulled away; his forehead laid against Chaerin’s forehead. Both of them were breathing hard, only their breath movement could be heard in the wardrobe room.

“Do you know, sweetheart? I really love you so damn much and it’s really hurt me to think about the thought that one day I might lose you in my life. That one sentence, three words and eight letters which I rarely tell you; it’s what make you meaningful in my life. And I don’t want you to doubt about it, okay?” Jiyong whispered quietly, feeling Chaerin’s soft breath hitting his neck.

Chaerin quietly laughed a breathless laugh, slowly nodding her head; feeling Jiyong’s moist lips kissed her forehead with tenderness and sincerity that never unspoken.

 

 

She was enjoying her time alone, viewing the breathtaking view spread in front of her. A small smile curved on her thin, cherry lips. She could not believe that she won’t be seeing all of this anymore in the future. Maybe possible but surely, it’s not that easy to come here for just to take a look at this magnificent view. Since the first day she stepped into this area, she always feels lucky to be a part of this big family. And soon, she’s going to say goodbye.

Taking out her phone, the young woman took few pictures of the view, wanting to keep it as her memories here in this college. The windy breeze softly hit her skin, making her felt lost in this peaceful, quiet moment. But, it wasn’t long when suddenly; someone greeted her in a high pitch voice, playfully slapped her back shoulder.

“There you are, Gyeoul! My instinct is right telling me to come here.” Gyeoul heard her friend saying, casually taking a seat beside her, also admiring the beautiful view in front both of them.

Gyeoul tucked few strands of her hair back at her ear, glancing at Chaerin then. “Where are you from anyway?” asked her, wanting to know. Chaerin took a deep breath, relaxing herself. “I’ve just finished discussing about the final project with my group members. The dateline is only a month away, remember?” Chaerin reminded her friend, taking some time to tie her raven black hair into a loose bun, revealing a bit her flawless neck.

Gyeoul made an ‘O’ expression, nodding her head. Yeah, talking about the final project seriously going to give her a headache. Lucky Chaerin for having a very cooperate group members to work with. Unlike her, her group members were mostly like trying to stand right with their own opinion. Somehow, it made Gyeoul worried because her group could possibly say for doing nothing yet. Well, at least the draft already complete though.

Believe or not, both Chaerin and Gyeoul already in their last two final year now. They both only have a year and one more month to end up their study; and more importantly the moment that every students waiting for, the graduation day. How fast time flies isn’t it? Now, both of them currently a twenty one years old person; going to be twenty two later on. Soon, they’re going to graduate and possibly having their own separate ways. Thinking of that moment, Gyeoul could not deny that she actually felt a bit sad.

Those times; where Chaerin and her always together when they were studying here in this college. It felt like they both registered at this college yesterday; everything so new and fresh for them. And what more interesting could probably be the part of Chaerin’s little secret. Yes. Gyeoul could guarantee that no one except her and few people in this college know about Chaerin’s real status. Up till at this moment, she actually couldn’t believe how well Chaerin hide about this matter. And also, how good she was to pretend like there was nothing happen at all.

To be honest, Gyeoul felt amazed on how calm Chaerin could be in handling this issue. Of course, that time when Chaerin being honest, Gyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter