♤ 06 - Capítulo Seis

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

When Kwon Dami arrived at her parent house, she can see another car parked at the front yard of the house. She was asking towards herself who’s going to be as a guess at her parent house. Carrying her son in her arms, Dami along her husband went to the front door, slowly entered the big bungalow.

Once she inside, she heard sound of people laughing and also some talking. Based on what she heard, she knew that person is her father and he’s inside the living room with someone; his guess probably.

“Mom?”

Dami went to the kitchen, finding her mother was making something for her father and also his guess at the living room.

“Ohh you’re here, Dami! When did you arrive?” Mrs. Kwon asked, stopping her work for a while. She then proceeded towards her eldest child, hugging her and gave a small kiss on her cheek.

“Just a while ago. Who’s car at the front yard? I don’t think it’s belonging to Ji or us.” Dami stated while pulling a baby high chair that she bought and left at her parent house in case she comes here. She then placed her son on the high chair, letting him sit on the chair while playing with his toys.

“That car probably belonged to Mr. Lee. He came here just now.” Mrs. Kwon explained.

Dami nodded her head. “He came all alone?” she asked towards her mother, helping what she could.

“Nope. He brought along his daughter I think.”

Dami glanced at her mother. “I assumed this probably be that marriage thing right? Or else, Mr. Lee won’t bring his daughter along just to talk about business with dad.” Dami murmured quietly.

Mrs. Kwon smiled. “I guessed you right dear.” “Do you think Ji will agree with all this? I mean, won’t dad asked about his decision too?” Dami blurted out, looking at her mother with concern expression.

“Your younger brother already agreed with this. He already gave his answer towards your dad. Maybe that’s why your dad called Mr. Lee to come here so that they can talk about their plan.”

“What?!” Dami looked at her mother surprisingly. “You’re not kidding right mom?” she asked, her voice almost liked whispering.

Mrs. Kwon shook her head. “Of course I’m not, Dami. Besides, what do I get if I’m lying to you? Don’t you trust your own mother? If you didn’t believe, you can ask Jiyong by himself.” Mrs. Kwon muttered.

“Anyway, I’ll need to go first dear. Our guess probably had long time waiting.” Mrs. Kwon added, walking out from the kitchen with a big tray towards the living room where the guesses are.

Dami stood in the kitchen, her forehead wrinkled.

Why didn’t her younger brother tell her about this?! Something must be happening! Yeah, she very certain about it.

 

 

 

Chaerin who sat next by her father threw a smile towards Mrs. Kwon who appeared while bringing a tray in her hands.

Mrs. Kwon then carefully placed up the teapot set on the marble table followed by two plates of cookies and not forgotten her hand made French cream puffs.

“As I saying, my daughter here already made her mind and she told me that she agreed with this thing. How about Jiyong? What is his decision?”

Chaerin at the meantime bowed her head politely at Mrs. Kwon who just served her with a cup of hot tea.

“Of course my son agreed with this thing.”

Chaerin accidently blurted out the hot tea that she drank just now right after Mr. Kwon finished his sentence.

What?!!!

“Oh god! Chaerin dear, are you okay?” Mr. Lee quickly turned towards his daughter, helping her daughter to wipe off some stain on the marble table.

Chaerin coughed then. “No, it’s okay. It was my mistake, appa.” She quietly answered, wiping with a napkin.

“Maybe your daughter didn’t realize that the tea still hot and just drink it without hesitation.” Mr. Kwon spoke looking at his friend who still helping his daughter. What a loving father he is.

Chaerin shook her head, tried to curve a smile on her lips even though she did not know what she looked like right now.

“Come with me, Chaerin. Let’s go to the kitchen to wash that off.” Dami suddenly spoke among the others. Chaerin glanced at her, her face looked guilty on it.

Dami smiled at her before pulling her hands and went to the kitchen with Chaerin following behind.

“Here, wipe your clothe. I think that stain will wash away.” Dami handed her few wet tissues, looking at Chaerin who’s now wiping her light blue top with the wet tissues. It seems that the stain slowly disappeared from the fabric clothe.

“Thank you for helping me, unnie. I’d appreciated it.” Chaerin murmured with a smile towards Dami. Dami just smiled towards the girl standing in front of her.

Chaerin said her thank you one more time before excused herself and went back to the living room.

 

 

 

Mr. Kwon and Mr. Lee still chattering in the living room. Chaerin who could not stand longer to sit anymore even for a second stood up, excused herself and went to wonder around the big house.

She did not know whether her parent house or Mr. Kwon’s house bigger. For her, it just looked the same. Maybe the different that Mr. Kwon’s house concept more towards English modern style whiles her parent house preferred classical style concept. Whatever it is, for Chaerin she did not take much about the house concept; what she care more is that she got a place to stay and sleep. That’s all matter for her actually.

Chaerin went through a long hallway before finding herself already at the backyard of the house. She was a bit stunned when she looked at the backyard. There was a small garden at the backyard and there were various types of flowers inside the garden.

Her lips curved into a smile, her feet started to make her way towards the small, enchanting garden.

She felt delighted when she saw her favorite flower also included in the small garden, white lilac flower. To be honest, Chaerin preferred white color than the main one which is purple. Maybe because one of her favorite color is white and that’s the reason why she choose white than purple although most people like purple.

Her mother once told her that lilac flower mean pride, beauty and graceful. She felt proud by herself when her mother praised her that she really good in choosing her own favorite flower. That’s the advantage when you’ve got diligent parent in your life. Probably.

Chaerin then suddenly remembered about the conversation between her beloved father and Mr. Kwon just now.

Totally unexpected for her when she heard from Mr. Kwon’s mouth that his son, Jiyong also agreed with this marriage plan! Why?! She really thought that he will reject and never agree with this plan. Stupid! This is far away from what she planned in her mind. How can this be?!

She pressed her lips together, thinking. Now what? She cannot tell her father that she did not agree now because that will cause a big mess and probably another fighting-sulking moment.

Arghhhhh! Chaerin screamed in her body! When she thought about this deeply, now she realized that her plan actually not a brilliant one. Moreover, she could not turn back now because there’s too many problems will come up once she canceled all of this.

God! Help me here! She prayed towards herself.

“Chaerin.”

Chaerin surprised when someone touched her shoulder made her accidental hit that person on the face which she regretted later then.

“Oh my god! I-I’m sorry! Sorry, sorry!” she exclaimed, seeing with terrified that Kwon Jiyong was holding his jaw in pain.

Of course he’s in pain! Who will be happy when they just got hit by someone?!

“Sorry! I’m so sorry! Did you hurt?” Chaerin did not realize that she’s helping a man that she eventually hate a little bit after what had happened between both of them.

“I’d never thought a girl liked you could hit that hard.”

Chaerin blushed, feeling embarrassed. Did she hit him really hard? But she did not mean to do that. Serve him right! He’s the one who just appeared suddenly and made her shock so it was his fault not hers!

“It’s not my fault.” She bluntly said, looking at Jiyong with a small frown.

Jiyong glanced at the young girl in front of him, could not believe that she actually talked back toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter