♤ 14 - Capítulo Catorce

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jenny stared at Chaerin; her arms were crossing on her chest, waiting for the person in front of her to speak up. Chaerin on the other side feeling scared and nervous, not knowing what to do. Her brain could not even process anything to answer Jiyong’s aunt question just now.

“Don’t tell me, you’re both sleep separately?” Jenny muttered her expression was serious.

Chaerin bite her lips, forcing herself to think. Fast!

“No, it’s not like that aunt. It just… Err…” Chaerin stammered, her eyes wondering around in the room. Where is Jiyong anyway?!

Jenny tried to hide a smile. To be truth, she already expected this kind of situation. Jenny knew the fact that both of them married because of both of their families want them to be, not because of the love feelings that they have towards each other. So, it’s not a big surprise if she learnt the fact that both of them did not sleep on the same bed. Jenny actually thought that both of them probably sleep in different room and act like they actually sleep in a room.

Come on kids, I’m not that stupid. I’m much older than you both. Jenny silently thought.

“I don’t think one of us sleep on the couch last night aunt. I’m sure that Jiyong oppa was sleeping by my side last night.” Jenny heard Chaerin quietly uttered. Her face looked nervous and she seemed to avoid Jiyong’s aunt eyes.

Jenny looked at Chaerin, raising one of her eyebrows. “Really? Are you sure, Rinnie? You’re not lying to me right?” she asked back.

Chaerin pressed her lips together, feeling extremely guilty for lying towards the woman standing at the door room. She’s not a type of person who easily lies to people and she really hates it whenever she does that to others or vice versa. Definitely a big no for a person named Lee Chaerin.

Chaerin nodded her head slowly, praying to God to forgive her for lying someone today early in the morning. What a good behavior to start the day, Chaerin.

Jenny gave Chaerin this long expression ‘look’ before a smile formed on her full lips.

“Well, okay then.  If you said so, I’ll just believe them. Don’t get me wrong, Rinnie. It’s not like I want to be a busybody person in your life, it just that I found it weird to think about the fact that you both did not sleep in one bed. Besides, you both already officially married, so yeah…” Jenny spoke, giving out her opinion.

Chaerin let out a nervous laugh, nodding her head. “That’s also what I think, aunt.” She said while giving Jenny her best smile although for Jenny it seem like a nervous and force one.

“Come on then! Your hubby will finish soon, hurry up!” Jenny urged few seconds then before walking away, probably heading to the kitchen. Chaerin let out a big relieve sigh, shaking her head. She needs to talk with Jiyong about this. Seriously!

 

 

 

Chaerin closed the door behind her silently, trying not to make any noise. She then chuckled quietly, shaking her head thinking of her weird doing right now. She then walked herself towards a corner, grabbing her towel hang at a small hook on the wall, heading herself towards the bathroom.

Jiyong must be in the wardrobe room next to this room, Chaerin thought.

Chaerin then took off her pajama outfit before wrapped her body around with the light yellow towel that she took just now. Just she was about to brush her teeth and wash her face, Chaerin suddenly remembered about the pillow and blanket on the couch which had caused her a trouble in the early morning before.

Groaning lazily, Chaerin walked out from the bathroom, walking herself towards the couch wanting to clean up the mess before Jiyong’s aunt started to ask more question which she did not want to answer, afraid that she might saying the things that weren’t supposed to. Seriously, Aunt Jenny is not a joke. Chaerin afraid if there’s might a possibility that Jiyong’s aunt will know about the ‘real’ situation happen between her and Jiyong. Besides, she still feeling worry with Aunt Jenny acceptation about the pillow and blanket thing before.

From her expression and eyes, Chaerin could sense that Aunt Jenny doubted her words when she explained to her about the thing. Thankfully, she believed it and just let the thing passed without any difficulties. Chaerin reminded herself to be more careful for the next time, always actually and also talk to her husband about this matter.

Her forehead creased when she stood at the end of the couch. It’s not because there’s something unusual happening at that moment, it just that Chaerin found it weird when there’s nothing on the couch. Where’s the pillow and blanket? Chaerin sure towards herself that she didn’t clean up yet this mess but…

That’s weird.

Pursing her lips while thinking what is happening surely not a good thing to do. Chaerin did not realize that Jiyong was walking towards her way when she turned her body and both of them bumped towards each other. Well, not bump actually. More like hitting on each other body which means one thing. Pain.

“Awww!”

“Ouch!”

Both of them groaned in pain. Chaerin hold her head with her hand, feeling a bit dizzy after the small incident between her and Jiyong. She pouted, feeling a bit angry then. Why it’s always her who the one would fall on the ground and not him also? So unfair!

“Watch where you’re going!” Chaerin said, almost glaring at Jiyong.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t notice you were there. I thought you’re in the kitchen with aunt.” Jiyong replied back, protecting himself. Chaerin scoffed, pressing her lips tight. She then immediately got up, standing in front of Jiyong before looking at her husband then.

“I am in the kitchen. Before okay? I’ll already done helping aunt, so I went upstairs to clean up myself.” Chaerin told Jiyong, fixing her hair with her fingers. “Oh right! Speaking of cleaning up, have you seen the pillow and blanket on the couch? I’m sure that I didn’t clean up yet. Weird…” Chaerin mumbled, pursing her lips.

“I already did that. Besides, I’m the one who slept on the couch. Why? You volunteer to do that?” Jiyong talked making Chaerin turned to look at him with surprise look.

“You cleaned up? Wow! That’s unexpected.” She muttered, not believing.

Jiyong smiled. “No need to be surprise like that. I’m not the one who likes to trouble others. Plus, I like things to be clean and organize for your information, my wife.” Jiyong spoke.

“Really?! Same with me then.” Chaerin told him. Jiyong grinned then. “I remembered that I didn’t ask you for that, right?” Chaerin’s eyes widen listening to Jiyong’s word. She then pinched Jiyong’s arm without noticing making the man in front of him whined in pain.

“Serve your right!” Chaerin said, smiling in victory.

“Where’s aunt?” asked Jiyong, rubbing his arm that was pinched by his wife seconds ago. “Downstairs. Oh God! I shouldn’t be talking right now!” Chaerin suddenly realized that she was wasting her time. Before, she excused herself from Aunt Jenny to clean up herself first before having breakfast together with her and also Jiyong.

“Tell aunt that she can eat first if she’s hungry! God, I shouldn’t let myself talk to you! Look how I wasted my time!” Chaerin complained before leaving Jiyong immediately, shaking her head. Just she was about to enter the bathroom, her husband called her making Chaerin looked at him, her face looked annoyed.

“What?”

Jiyong’s lips formed into a small smile. “I just want to tell that you really shouldn’t wear something like that and take note of what you’re going to wear. In case if you have forgotten, I’m still a man you know.” He murmured quietly, turning his body and walked towards the door room, not even looking back, before disappeared from Chaerin’s sight.

Chaerin stood there dumbfounded. What did he mean by telling her that?

She pressed her lips together, closing the bathroom door behind her then. Chaerin took her toothbrush then, brushing her teeth for a few minutes before washing her face then. She splashed some warm water on her face, feeling a bit fresh by doing that. Done with that, Chaerin headed towards the glass shower stall before she noticed something then.

What the…

Her eyes widen then, staring at her blurry reflection on the glass stall.

OH MY GOD! DID SHE JUST WEAR ONLY A TOWEL RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM BEFORE?!

 

 

 

“Rinnie, why take you so long? I’m already starving here!”

Chaerin smiled in innocent way, making an apologetic face towards Jiyong’s aunt. Yes, she knew that she had been taking such a period time. It’s all because of what happened earlier! Aigoo, she really felt embarrassed right now. Ashamed to face her husband at this moment. The reason why she took a long time because she was trying to compose herself, calming her mind and thinks that everything going to be fine.

Well, hopefully…

“I’m really sorry, aunt. I didn’t realize that I was taking a very long time. Sorry okay?” Chaerin softly murmured, giving her best smile and not to mention, her usual cute expression whenever she tried to coax people. She usually does that towards her mother whenever her mother been mad at her. Good job, Chaerin!

Jenny let out a laugh then before pinching Chaerin’s cheek, squeezing face with both of her hands.

“Gosh, you’re so cute! I wonder how long Yongie can stand with you doing that, Rinnie.” Jenny told, flashing her bright white teeth. Chaerin looked at Jenny, raising one of her eyebrows.

“Can you please call Yongie? We’re going to have breakfast now. I think he’s in the living room, Rinnie.” Jenny said, looking at Chaerin.

Chaerin’s forehead wrinkled. “I thought already told him to let you eat first aunt if you’re really hungry. It’s okay for me.” Chaerin muttered, feeling weird. Jenny chuckled quietly. “Well, I was going to. Sorry Rinnie, I was hungry at that time. But your sweet husband made me changed my mind. Yes, he already told me that. Actually, I even asked him to join me also but he politely declined my request. He told me that he wanted to wait for you first. I was surprised, you know! My Yongie never has been like that before. You’re such a lucky person, Rinnie!” Jenny told making Chaerin felt a pang of shock.

Jiyong did that? Wow, she can’t believe it. Chaerin shrugged her thought off. Maybe he did that because his aunt here, so yeah… They need to ‘act’ right?

Chaerin then left the dining area, went to the living room to look for her husband. She then spotted Jiyong was in a corner at the living room, seem like he was reading something. She then quietly walked herself near to him, approaching towards Jiyong.

“Oh, you’re done? I didn’t notice you earlier.” Jiyong said when he felt someone standing near towards him.

Chaerin just gave him a small smile, avoided to look at Jiyong. “Let’s go to the dining area then. I bet my aunt already waiting for us.” Jiyong added more before stood up and began to walk towards the dining area then.

“So…” Chaerin and Jiyong looked up, both of them staring at Jenny who was sitting right across both of them.

“I was wondering, when you guys going to have you official honeymoon? If I’m not mistaken, you guys still don’t go for a honeymoon right? Correct me if I’m wrong though.” Jenny stated, taking a bite of a toast with strawberry jam spread on it.

“No, you’re right aunt. We’re both don’t go yet for our honeymoon.” Jiyong spoke.

“Then tell me when you’re going to. I can suggest few places for you both. I’m sure you guys will love it and of course it wills a great moment to remember.” Jenny said, her lips curved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter