♤ 39 - El Capítulo Treinta Y Nueve

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

If you guys asked me what is the thing that I dislike in this world; it would probably be the time. It’s not I’m having problem with the time, it just that sometimes I hate it when the time flew so quickly. It almost liked you probably doing nothing throughout the period even though you’re actually doing something.

Tomorrow will be the last day of my holiday and also my beloved wife. Yeah, after this we’re both going back to our normal routine; she with her own study stuff while I’m occupied with the pack schedule in my office. Even I’m the CEO of the company, that didn’t mean I can just sit around and do nothing. For me, that’s not a good example for my workers. My father once told me that the first thing that you need to look up when you’re becoming a leader is your own attitude. If you can’t take care of your own, how you’re going to lead a big responsibility on your shoulder, right?

Anyway, like I said before, tomorrow will be the last day of my holidays, right? Oh yes, before that, you guys probably know already the reason why I took some day off. To be honest, I didn’t know whether taking the day off was actually a good idea at all.

I mean, I’ve already prepared everything. Almost everything; more like ninety percent overall. Don’t misunderstood, you guys. I’m not mad or anything. It just that I felt disappointed of what happened. If you guys think I’m disappointed with Chaerin, nope. I’m not. Because I knew it wasn’t her fault that this thing happening.

Maybe I just upset with how the college system works. I mean, come on. Chaerin already told me that she was not involved in the camp since her name wasn’t on the list, but then, out of blue she said to me that she had to join the camp because she was selected to be one of the mentors for the participant of the camp. I seriously don’t know how to express my feelings the moment Chaerin told me that she had to participate in the camp.

But well, I knew we’re both don’t have any other choice. So, I just decided that we canceled the trip or should I addressed as our honeymoon trip. Yeah, I’ve planned for this more like few months before, making this and that. And the result? Quite frustrating for me though. Although I’m upset but well, what can I do? Even though I may be one of the biggest shareholders in the college; that doesn’t mean I can do anything that I like.

Actually, I can if I want to but I don’t want to take advantages of the position that I have right now. So, just like that I went along with the flow. Maybe I should do better in preparing or planning for something like this. I just don’t want to repeat the same mistake that I’ve made before. Not just it causes me a lot of trouble, but it also hurt me. Mentally and physically. Whatever it is, I don’t want to remember about this anymore because it just giving me more painful feeling.

I was in my office room that time, checking up few files and also my schedule this upcoming week when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I’ve already knew who is it so I just let it be, knowing too well that the person will come in even though I did not say anything.

“Oppa.” I felt Chaerin’s arms lingering around my neck, her face landed perfectly on my shoulder.

My lips curved into a grin, my hands eventually took her hands, kissing it softly; a habit that I love to do it.

“What are you doing, oppa? Am I disturbing you?” she asked me quietly, putting her chin on my shoulder now, also staring at the laptop screen in front of me.

I let out a small chuckle, feeling it funny to hear my wife’s question. How can she still asked me whether she disturbed me even though she actually doing it right now? “Why? Is there anything that I can do for you, sweetheart?” I asked her back, continued to type something.

She sighed then, pouting her lips cutely. “Oppa, I’m bored. Can we do something? Watch movie or whatever it is.” She muttered, casually taking a place, sitting on my lap. I pressed my lips together, turning my gaze towards her. How can she looks so cute and beautiful at the same time?

“Okay then, sweetheart. Tell me, what you want to do.” I told her, closing my laptop then, giving my full attention towards her. Her lips turned into a quick smile, her expression brighten up then.

“Oppa, can I request you a favor?” she murmured, smiling at me meaningfully.

I don’t know why I felt something unexpected going to come. It’s not like I did not know my wife; full of surprises. “That depends on what you want, sweetheart.” I gave her the best answer, pinching her cheek playfully, flashing my teeth towards her.

She snapped my hand away then, playfully hit my hand for pinching her cheek. “How about… Ermm, well, I always want to do this. Actually I dream about this, oppa. I dream that I want to go for a date with the person that I love. Before this, I hope that I can go out on a date like other couples with my boyfriend but now since I’ve already get a husband, I still can go on a date. But the title change; with my husband of course!” she cheerfully explained, grinning from ear to ear.

I was taken aback for like a moment. Date? Wow. It’s been ages since the last date that I ever experienced in my life. And well, that was long ago when I’m with… Yeah, that person. It such a long story but whatever it is, I don’t even know anymore what a date is. Crap!

“Date?” I asked Chaerin, looking at her.

She nodded her head, smiling at me sweetly. “So, my beloved husband, can we go for a date like other couple? I know it sounds lame and kind of boring since date usually refers to new couple like boyfriend and girlfriend; but well, I’ve always want this to happen. It is one of my dreams. Please, oppa?” Chaerin started to make her tactic, doing that sympathy face with her nonstop aegyo.

I gulped nervously, thinking hard. But the problem now, I don’t know what a date is. How those things work actually? Sorry guys, I’m not really expert in this kind of things. Yeah, think whatever you want but for me, well seriously this date thing is not really my way. I couldn’t tell why but that’s why I felt though.

“Why don’t we just watch a movie instead?” I suggested to her, smiling.

Chaerin shook her head then, pouting her lips. “No, I don’t want that. Besides, we also can watch a movie together on a date. It’s going to be fun! Come on, oppa. Please?” she begged at me, taking my hand in hers now.

I gazed at her for a couple of minutes, actually thinking towards myself. “Fine then. But sweetheart, are you really sure you want to go on a date? You don’t want to do something else?” I asked her again, a final question. She chuckled then, softly gave me a peck at the corner of my lips. “I’m much happier having a date with you rather than anything else right now.” She answered before happily skipped away, not to forget for thanking me.

Okay. A date. Is this seriously happening?

 

 

I always worry whenever I let Chaerin drove the car. I know it’s stupid to think like that but seriously it such a worry feeling for me. Not that she drove dangerously, it just that I felt she’s not suitable enough yet to drive the car. She just got her driving license before this and yes; so excited to drive a car. Believe or not, she once asked me if she ever can drive a car to the college which I strictly forbidden. Yeah, I knew I might be mean but for me, it’s all too soon. Maybe later on; when she’s in her third year of final year.

Since she’s the one who suggested to go for a ‘date’, I let her drove the car even though at the first place, I felt hesitate to do that.

The journey to the place that she wanted to bring me wasn’t that far I think. Probably took around 30-40 minutes. I couldn’t sit comfortable due to the fact that my eyes were blinded because Chaerin had forced me to wear something which covered both of my eyes. So yeah, I was blind throughout the journey and could only see when we arrived at that place.

“Okay, oppa. You can open your eyes now.” Chaerin said to me.

I did not wait long until both of my eyelids fluttered open, seeing the sight in front of me. “Surprise! Okay, maybe not so surprise but yay! Here is the place where I want us to have a date! Awesome right?” Chaerin exclaimed excitedly, smiling widely, showing her bright teeth towards the world.

Meanwhile, I was froze at my own spot, staring hardly at the view in front of me. You got to be kidding me, right? An amusement park?! Like seriously?! For God’s sake!

“Sweetheart…” I called for Chaerin, pulling her arms so that she was standing closer to me.

She turned to look at me, her face looked concerned. “Is there something wrong, oppa?” she asked me quietly, giving me a small smile.

I pressed my lips together, nervously scratching the back of my neck. “Sweetheart, look. There’s something that you need to know about me. I mean, I think should tell you earlier about this.” I murmured in low voice.

She gave me this look whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter