♤ 33 - El Capítulo Treinta Y Tres

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I thanked the person in front of me, giving her a sweet smile before made my way, leaving the place area then. It was scorching hot that day and I did not realize that my oversized t-shirt already drenched wet with my damp sweat. I fanned myself with the brochure that I took earlier from one of the booths, walking around the area.

Oh my goodness! I still could not believe that I’m officially a college student! Yeah! Finally! I know this news kind of surprising right? Well, how I suppose to explain about this, huh? Okay, to be honest I’m also still in my shock mode, feeling like one of my dreams just come true!

 

 

It all started when my husband whom for me, acting a bit weirder than he usually does. We’re both were having dinner together as usual when suddenly he placed an envelope on the glass table, smiling at me meaningfully. At first, I was frowning, thinking what might the content in envelope could probably be. He told me to look at it and I did of course; my curiosity could not be hideaway though.

When I looked through the content, my eyes shoot open in shell-shocked, staring at the paper in my hands before I glanced back towards my husband. He was smiling at me in such an innocence way, wriggling his eyebrows together.

“So, what do you think?” he asked me, still smiling at me like before.

I wanted to speak but I closed my mouth then, did not know what to say actually. I just stared at the paper, glancing back and forth at my husband and also the paper before found my voice to utter then, and I realized I was trembling when I spoke.

“I… Is this for real!? I mean… Seriously, oppa?!” I stared at my husband, asking for truth from him. He laughed then, a small laugh before slowly nodding his head. “Yes, sweetheart. This is real and I’m serious. You don’t believe me?” he playfully asked, giving me his pout where I rarely could see it and of course, I felt like want to pinch his cheek whenever he does it.

Without thinking more, I pulled myself towards him, pressing my lips onto his lips then, capturing it right on the spot. His face looked surprise at first but then I could feel he slowly responding to my unexpected kiss, deepening into it. As always, I loss myself into the kiss, my heart jumped in joy whenever I could kiss this thin, soft lips of his, knowing that he’s real and mine, for sure.

He broke the kiss then, his warm breathe softly hit on my face when he spoke then. “Do you like it?” he asked me, reaching for my eyes. I smiled in delight, quickly nodded my head then. “I don’t just like it, I love it! Thank you, oppa! Thank you so much!” I responded cheerfully, giving a small peck at the corner of his lips.

He grinned at me then, his face glowing with happiness and mine also, I think. “I’m glad to hear that. I’m quiet nervous thinking about this though. Especially, your reaction, sweetheart. You know, after you declined the scholarship offer.” He told me, drinking some water from the glass.

I wrinkled my forehead then, looking at him. “Why?” he shrugged, pressing his lips together. “Well, I mean… We both fought about this matter before. And if possible I don’t want to turn up this issue again but then; I think it just the time. Just think it as a gift from me, okay? Besides, you know I could not restrain myself longer whenever it comes to you.”

I gazed at him, my heart soften after hearing his sweet words. “But still, I’ve also something bad to tell you, sweetheart.” He looked at me with that serious eyes and I knew he felt certain about this. The excitement I felt seconds ago was immediately washed away by uneasy feelings.

“I’m sorry but, I couldn’t be there with you on that day. I have a very important thing to handle and probably be out of town that day. I’m really sorry, sweetheart.” He took my hand, planting few kisses on my knuckles, looking at me with apologetic eyes.

I was disappointed when my husband told me that news. Of course I am. I mean, I seriously want him to be there with me at that day, needing someone to be by my side since I know too well that I’m going to be a little freak out at that day. I replied with a small smile then, shaking my head.

“That’s okay, oppa. I totally understand. I’ve already feel happy right now with what you’re doing to me. With this-“I showed him the letter that I was holding to. “– I’m more than happy for it. This probably is one of the best gifts that I’ve received from you, oppa. I’m so touched and grateful for it.” I murmured softly, smiling at him sweetly.

He flashed me back a gentle smile, nodding his head in understatement then. “I’m really sorry, okay? I didn’t expect that the date will be that day.” My husband added more, probably still feeling guilty. I shook my head, caressing his fingers with mine then.

“No need to feel guilty, oppa. I really understand you. Okay?” I assured him, feeling pleased when he brushed my cheeks with his knuckle, feeling the warmth of his body heat flow in his body. He smiled then, planted a soft kiss on my forehead then.

 

 

I was strolling around the college area, looking around the ‘welcoming fair’ that was held at the wide, large field located at the back of the college. It such an amaze feelings to feel whenever I looked at all of this, crowded people around the college area, colorful banners and not to forget, the exciting, various booths around the fair.

I took a look around on few booths at the fair; mostly the booths there consisted of clubs that are registered in the college probably. I stopped at one of the booths, studying the available brochures there when suddenly someone bumped on my shoulder which in result, I was tripped right there, almost knocking over the long desk at the booth.

“Hey!” I protested, my voice sounded higher than I expected. I turned my body around, meeting with person whom I felt like looking at a model or something like that. He was tall which I had to look upwards to meet his face, his body was skinnier but somehow little muscular I thought. He was wearing a simple faded blue jeans with a tucked in shirt; a picture printed of ‘The Hulk’ at the center of it.

“I’m sorry! Someone accidently pushed me before.” His husky, deep voice sounded, his expression looked worried. He was looking at me with apologetic eyes.

I pressed my lips together, rolling my eyes in annoyance then. Okay, Chaerin! Stop doing that and please behave properly! I quickly mental noted myself, glancing back at the man in front of me.

“That’s okay. I’m sorry too.” I replied back, giving him my not so friendly smile. He nodded his hand then, gestured his hands towards me, probably wanting to introduce himself. “I’m Soohyuk, by the way. Lee Soohyuk. And you are?” I noticed how his eyes stared at me with that unreadable gaze but I quickly shook it off, probably over thinking of it.

I did not return his introduction part but instead I gave him a quick smile before dashing myself out from the booth then, not knowing why on earth I did that. I could feel his hard gaze on mine as I was walking away, a chill shiver running down my spine and I certainly speeded up my pace then, vanishing into the crowd.

I was still half running, few times glancing at my back when out of nowhere I felt like someone was calling out for my name. I glanced around, looking at the crowd that was walking here and there, wondering around the college area. Okay, maybe I’m just mistaken. I’m about to walk again when suddenly I felt my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter