♤ 45 - Capítulo Cuarenta Y Cinco

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Sweetheart.”

Chaerin took a look over her shoulder, her lips curved into a smile before returning her attention back to the good stuff in front of her.

Jiyong smiled then, a small chuckle escaped from his mouth before he made his way towards his beloved wife, his arms wrapped around her small waist, softly placing a kiss on the top of her head.

“Don’t you think we already bought enough souvenirs for everyone?” he quietly asked, looking at his wife then.

Chaerin smiled innocently before glancing at Jiyong. “You think so, oppa? I don’t think it’s enough for everyone.” she replied, still in her shopping mode, her eyes keep searching on the goody stuff that she can buy and give to everyone that she knows later on when she back to Seoul.

“I think that looks better than the one you’re holding, sweetheart.” Jiyong quietly murmured against Chaerin’s hair, his lips gently kissed his wife.

“But, I like both of them.” Chaerin replied back, meeting with Jiyong’s eyes then. Jiyong let out a laugh then, playfully pinching his wife cheek. “You really know how to persuade people, aren’t you, sweetheart?” Jiyong slightly asked, standing next to Chaerin then.

Chaerin just chuckled lightly, feeling pleased because her tactic somehow works on her husband sometimes, although she knew that Jiyong usually the type of person who despise of wasting things for nothing. He already once reminded Chaerin before (using his stern and serious mode) about this matter since he actually did not want Chaerin to buy something for nothing at all.

“Oppa, I’m tired.” Chaerin muttered, leaning her head on Jiyong’s shoulder while walking with him, clinging her arms with Jiyong’s arms.

“Well, sweetheart, you don’t seem tired before when you bought all of these.” Jiyong murmured back, trying to hide the chuckle that he was holding on. Chaerin glared at Jiyong playfully before rolling her eyes then. “I’m going to miss this place.” Chaerin said in low voice, pressing her lips together, taking the moment to enjoy the view of Greece big city.

She could not believe that a week already passed since the first day they arrived at Greece. There’s still three days left before they took the night airplane which will fly both of them back to Seoul. To be honest, Chaerin did not want to go back to Seoul because of the time that she spends here with Jiyong but thinking about Jiyong and also her life; somehow you cannot always get what you wish for, right?

 

 

“I’ve tried everything but nothing’s going on my way. How come it be so difficult just to get information about her?”

Jayson took another bite of chips that he was eating the moment, his eyes fixed on the television screen; apparently the show that was showing interested him more to watch it rather than hearing the person sitting beside him blabbering about the same thing for the last few days.

“Hey, are you listening or not?” Soohyuk asked in loud voice, snatching the bag of chips that Jayson had been eating since the moment he seated beside that guy.

Jayson glanced at him, annoyingly grabbed that bag of chips before opened his mouth then. “So, what do you want to do now? If there’s no other way anymore, just give up already. Besides, what’s so important about her anyway?” he asked in flat voice, taking another bite then.

Soohyuk pressed his lips together, taking a deep breath then. “She’s important for me because she had done something. She stole my attention and my heart and that is what she’s doing right now.” Soohyuk quietly muttered, shaking his head then.

A laugh was heard then, more like a mocking one. “Well, if that’s happen, it’s not her fault. You’re the one who let that thing happen. Let me ask you, do you ever think about the consequence that you’re going to face if people know about this? Your other students? The lectures? And most importantly, the upper management? You’re still new in the college right? What do you expect when people know about your ‘precious’ feeling? A lecturer fall in love with his own student? Wow enough for me to be a headline for the college news!” Jayson said in serious voice, glancing at Soohyuk who seem surprised to hear his harsh words.

“Look, I don’t know how to say it so that you understand but please, just forget about this, bro. There’s still a lot of women out there that are good enough for you to make as a partner or possibly falling in love with. It’s not like what you did is a crime but think about it twice. Do you want to risk your own career just because of this feeling? Do you?” asked Jayson then.

“I’m sure you don’t want, right? If you don’t want think about yourself, think about your family; your mom and dad who hardly had sacrificed almost everything just to let you study and achieve your dream. Don’t because this stupid feeling of yours, you want to ruin everything that you had built before this. Think, dude. Use your brain as a lecturer for once!” he fiercely stated, shaking his head then.

“But Jay, you don’t understand. It’s not like I’m forcing her or do anything. I don’t even tell her that I already fallen for her.” Soohyuk replied back, staring at his friend.

Jayson scoffed then, flickered his eyes towards Soohyuk then. “Yes, you didn’t tell her but your actions do. Action speaks louder than words, bro! Do you think she’s so stupid enough that she could not tell you have feelings for her? You told me that whenever you tried to be around her, she seems uncomfortable and always try to run away right? What does it mean that? Can’t you tell by her act?” Jayson talked back, suddenly felt angry with Soohyuk.

“Maybe she just respect me as her lecturer, that’s why she acted that way.” Soohyuk still wanted to protest, coming up with every possible theories that he could.

Jayson let out a deep sigh then, closing his eyes. “You know what, do whatever you want, dude. But remember, don’t come to me when you’re in trouble or become a heart broken person when you finally learn the truth. Okay? Now, leave me alone. I don’t want to talk about this anymore.” Jayson instructed, crossing his arms on his chest, signaling Soohyuk to follow what he asked him to do before.

Soohyuk sighed then, knowing his housemate too well. He then stood up, leaving the living room area then, heading to his room. At the other side, Jayson could only shake his head, scoffing towards himself. What is wrong with him actually? Talking to him felt like I’m talking to a stubborn child. Jayson thought in his mind, let out a deep sigh then.

 

 

Chaerin was lying flat on her stomach, reading a magazine that she found in the drawer of a cupboard where the TV is located on it. She was all alone in the suite; Jiyong went out just a while ago since he got a call regarding about his work. At first, Jiyong did not want to answer the call since he already reminded Rania about his honeymoon trip with Chaerin and did not want anything to disturb both of them unless something that is very important or emergency.

Feeling bored already, Chaerin climbed down from the bed then, walking towards the veranda, her eyes were greeted with the beautiful, nature sight of the blue, wide sea right in front of her. A slight smile pasted on her lips, her eyes were closed; feeling the enchanting mother nature that she would never forget in her life. Tomorrow will be the last day for Chaerin and Jiyong stay in Greece since later in the night, they will take the flight and possibly arrive at Seoul in the morning.

Standing there, Chaerin could view other people who also stay at the hotel, enjoying their time at the beach with their beloved ones or perhaps having their moment alone.

She did not know why she felt so interested to look at a couple; probably married already just like Jiyong and her; both of them were laughing and playing around with their two children, the two of them are all girls. Chaerin found that it such a heartwarming and pleasant feeling lingered around her heart, seeing how enjoyable and happy the small family looks. Somehow without realizing, she also wished the same thing happen to her, a small family with her beloved children playing and running around. Her lips curved into a grin, thinking about the happy imagination that she felt at the moment.

Of course, Chaerin absolutely knew the reason why she still in the same state just like the time when she’s married to Jiyong few years ago. Actually, it’s not that too long if she remembered back the day where both of them got married and becoming husband and wife towards each other. Chaerin could still remembered well how soft and gentle Jiyong was back then especially when the time he placed a sweet kiss on her forehead instead of her lips. Even herself could not hide the surprised because Chaerin seriously thought that Jiyong would kiss her on the lips just like other married couple do right after they exchange the vows.

Not to mention, the hardship and all those difficult times where both of them faced together especially when it became hard for both of them to take care of it. Those times when Chaerin and Jiyong caught in a fight even for a small thing for other peoples’ view. When both of them felt like they could no longer anymore continue with this matter and decide to just let it go even that could be the impossible thing.

Thinking of all of those times and unforgettable memories made Chaerin felt very grateful in her life. Not that she has a understandable, caring parent but she also gets the greatest gift ever from God; her beloved, sweet and loving husband, Kwon Jiyong. By now, all that Chaerin ever wants is to stay by Jiyong’s side forever and always. Up till the moment where only death can tear both of them apart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter