♤ 32 - El Capítulo Treinta Y Dos

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The sunlight rays that passed through the small, rectangular window panes lit up the room into a dim light atmosphere. The weather was nice, the sun shines brightly, little bit cloudy but no showing any sign to rain, and it’s also not a very hot day for people to enjoy the sun today.  

She was lying down on the bed in bedroom, flat on her stomach, her face against the soft, lumpy pillow. It was the light rays that woke her up that day. Her body was rolling around on the bed; her raven, almost curly black hair was sprawled on the pillow in a messy picture.

Chaerin’s head snapped up, her eye sight was still blurry from the deep sleep that she had before. Her fingers were playing with her curly hair, her eyes wondering around the room then. She was in the bedroom, completely alone with her almost body on the big sized bed. Chaerin heart sank of the thought that she was alone on the bed, after having a very long, sensual moment last night.

As her mood was going down at that time, her eyes then spotted a small sticky note pasted on the bed headboards, the side where her husband usually sleeps. Her lips curved into a smile then, reaching for the sticky note and read it.

Be back soon, looking for something to eat.

P/s – I hate to know that you probably wake up without me by your side.

P/s/s – And a very big thank you for let me love you, inside and out, my sweetheart.

Truly love, your husband.

Chaerin’s lips grinned wider; her cheeks blushed into crimson red after reading the note written by her husband, Jiyong. She quietly chuckled, shaking her head before carefully climbed down from the bed then. Her hand was clutching onto the bed sheets, covering her body along her way towards the bathroom.

She walked into their walk-in wardrobe then, wearing a light cream robe from the bathroom; the bottom set almost below her hips only. Chaerin was walking around, trying to search suitable clothe to wear on her that lovely day when she suddenly stopped herself right in front of the big mirror in the wardrobe room.

Chaerin stared at her own reflection on the mirror long, studying herself for how long she did not know. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath then. Slowly with tremble fingers, she traced along her face, starting with her forehead; her mind straightly remembered back the time that she had with Jiyong last night. The night where she officially becomes the real wife towards Kwon Jiyong, losing herself to her own husband.

She then traced along her jaw, suddenly could feel Jiyong’s lips traces kisses along her jaw, her body trembling thinking how soft, tender but also greedy and rapacious that thin lips could have the effect on her at the same time. She opened her eyes slowly, biting her own lips softly.

The same lips that helplessly abused by her husband last night and in result her lip was swollen and taut after that. Chaerin’s lips smiled then, knowing that she’s acting completely like an insane person, smiling all by herself non-stop since before. She looked down then, biting her lips again, her body still feeling exhausted and not to mention, her lower part felt like being rip apart.

Chaerin never thought that ‘doing’ it seriously could hurt her, especially that lower part of her body. Her mind then fully reminded back the conversation that she had with Jiyong’s aunt, Aunt Jenny using Skype few days before when Jiyong was away from her; at Dubai, working of course.

 

 

Chaerin placed the laptop on the desk, sitting on the chair with crossed legs. She then patiently waited to get the internet line connected before a gorgeous, familiar face shown up on the laptop screen.

“RINNIE!” the person yelled excitedly, her white teeth shown fully.

Chaerin lightly chuckled, politely greeted the person in soft voice. “Oh my! I didn’t realize time went so fast. It’s feeling like yesterday I left your place, Rinnie.” The person added more, flipping her red hair proudly, still smiling.

“How are you doing, dear? Where’s Jiyong anyway?” Jiyong’s aunt, Jenny asked casually, looking at Chaerin on her screen laptop.

Chaerin shrugged, smiling a small smile. “He’s not here, aunt. He went to Dubai few days before, you know, working of course.” She replied, smiling at Jenny. Jenny raised her eyebrows then, feeling quiet surprise to hear that.

“Really? Well, I didn’t expect that. Anyway, how you both doing? I can’t wait to see both of you again, especially you Rinnie. I miss you, you know!” Jenny exclaimed cheerfully, flashing her bright smile towards Chaerin.

Chaerin let out a small laugh then. “Me too, aunt. I really wish you’re here with me now. At least, I have you to do something crazy.” Chaerin playfully answered which in result made Jenny burst into a big laugh. “Oh my gosh, Rinnie! You’re so mean! Well, I can’t deny that though.” Jenny simply said, goofily smiled.

“How you’re doing, aunt? You look fresh and happy for me.” Chaerin casually asked, tucking few strands of her hair back to her ear.

Jenny pursed her lips. “Nothing much. Actually, I’m working on my new branch right now. It’s still in progress right now but I’ll bet it going to get busy later on.” She answered then.

Chaerin nodded her head slowly. “Rinnie? When you and Jiyong going to give me a cute baby boy or girl? I’m dying here to wait for you guys to give me a call and tell me this big news!” Jenny happily murmured, her face glowing brightly, showing how much she’s hoping for that ‘news’ though.

Chaerin gulped nervously, smiled innocently. How can both of them going to have a child if the situation only get worst day by day? Jenny looked at Chaerin, noticing the expression on the young woman’s face. “Rinnie? Is everything okay? Am I surprising you with that question?” she asked, feeling a bit guilty. It’s not like she purposely asked her that question but Jenny could not hide her feelings actually. She really wants to see the married couple has their own family, their own child. Soon, probably.

Chaerin pressed her lips into a thin line, shaking her head. “No, you’re not. Instead, I’ve already figured it out that you’re going to ask me that kind of question, aunt. I mean –“she shrugged, pursing her lips nervously. “We’re both already married officially and few months already. It’s not a big deal when people ask that kind of question, though.” She muttered quietly.

Jenny’s lips curved into a smile, tried to hide the amaze feelings that she felt about this young woman. She is not mistaken when she already fell for this beautiful lady from the first time she met her.

“It just that… I don’t know, aunt. Things get complicated right now, you know.” Chaerin glanced at Jenny who seemed patiently waiting for her to finish her sentence. She let out a sigh then, pressing her lips again, showing how much she actually thought about the matter between her and also her husband.

“Did you guys caught in a fight or something? Is it serious?” Jenny asked then after few minutes of silence passed. Chaerin was hesitate to answer that question but she slowly nodded her head, her expression changed immediately.

“Have you tried to solve it, Rinnie?” Jenny asked again. “Well, I’ve already did. It did not change anything though. He never acts like this before. Seriously, it makes me feel uneasy and crazy.” Chaerin admitted, sighing again.

Jenny smiled a bit. “How did this happens?” Chaerin took a deep breath before telling the real story of what happened between her and Jiyong. Jenny did not show any surprise reaction only few times, she actually did frown and her expression was unreadable.

“I didn’t mean to say it like that. I said that because I want him to know that whatever it is, I’ll still think of him as my first priority. But I think he misunderstood about it. And now, I really feel guilty and sorry for what happened, aunt.” Chaerin whined, trying hard for not crying in front of Jiyong’s aunt. It’s already enough she burned Jenny with her childish problem with Jiyong, she did not want add more with making Jenny feels pity on her when she’s crying.

Jenny sighed then. “Why didn’t you explain the truth then, Rinnie? I’m not standing by Jiyong’s side or yours but still, why don’t you just tell him the truth? That you actually did not mean to hurt his feelings in that way.” Jenny pointed out, advising Chaerin.

Chaerin looked at Jenny, her expression was sad at that time. “It’s not like I did not try, aunt. It’s so hard. Sometimes, I felt like I did not exist at all. Maybe he really hurts because of my words.” Chaerin replied back, staring at Jenny with her ‘help me’ looks.

“Why don’t you try to call him? Tell him that you miss him. Sometimes, you need to push away all your embarrassment to speak up your true feelings. It’s help though.” Jenny smiled lightly. “And, when he comes back later, confess to him, Rinnie. Just ignore everything. This is about both of you right, your feelings towards him. Tell him the truth and also your feelings towards him. Say the magic words!” Jenny added more, her eyes sparkling with the idea.

Chaerin chuckled in shy way, shaking her head. “Aunt…” she looked at Jenny in meaningful way.

Jenny ignored that look, shrugging then. “Oh come on, Rinnie. Think about it. I know that it will be embarrassing, but trust me, you will be grateful towards me later. Of course, when you already do the thing that I asked to.” Jenny continued more, giving courage smile towards Chaerin.

Chaerin chewed her lips in result, still feeling hesitate. Does she really need to do that? Won’t it be shameful for a person liked her; which is female going to confess to a male? And to be exact, her own husband?

“Rinnie? Who knows that after you confess your true feelings towards him, you will get the greatest gift ever?” Jenny added, smirking towards Chaerin and at the same time throwing a very meaningful look towards the young lady.

Chaerin frowned, did not understand Jenny’s words. “What do you mean, aunt? Why? Is it always like that? Whenever a person confesses towards the other person that they love, they will get a gift? Like what?” Chaerin asked with her innocence expression.

Jenny let out her big laugh again, her heart felt like it’s going to explode due to her big laugh. Oh my Chaerin! Why you’re so cute and naïve at the same time? Jenny shook her head, still chuckling lightly before she opened to speak then.

“Aigoo, Rinnie! You’re such a cutie pie! And very innocence typed! Let me just ask you a really quick, hard question. You guys never sleep together yet? Am I right? Because if you did, you won’t be asking me that kind of question.” Jenny said, playfully rolled her eyes.

Right on cue, Chaerin’s face turned into deep red, her blood rushed right to her face. “Aunt, seriously? Don’t tell me that you’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter