♤ 42 - Capítulo Cuarenta Y Dos

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The woman seated behind the table took a quick glance at him. His fingers were impatiently tapping on the side of the table, showing how rush he was at this moment. Shaking her head, she turned her attention back towards the computer screen, waiting for the thing that she wanted.

Few minutes of waiting, the woman the sighed before a frown plastered on her face. She then looked up at the tall figure standing at the other side of the counter, trying to put her best smile on her lips.

“I’m sorry, sir; but the information that you need is a private and confidential one. You cannot have that information, sir.” The woman talked in a manner way, did not miss the disappointed look on that man’s face as soon as she told him about the matter.

Soohyuk let out a deep sigh, pressing his lips together. “But I really need that information, miss. Can’t you please do something else? So that I can have a look at the information. Besides, this person is my student.” Soohyuk said, tried to coax the woman in front of him.

The woman shook her head, a small smile placed on her full lips. “Sir, I’m really sorry but it’s the protocol. Even though this person is your student, you cannot have the information about her easily. Plus, student’s information is private since our college need to protect their privacy and to avoid from any stealing document from the unknown resource. The student’s information could only be seen for the upper level and those who have the priority to do that.” She carefully explained to Soohyuk, hoping that the young man will understand her words.

“Can’t you help me? I promise that it will be quick! I just need to check up on something, please.” Soohyuk begged more, hoping that the person will change her mind.

Still like before, the woman shook her head, giving an apologetic smile towards Soohyuk. “Sir, if you really want to see the student’s information, you need to gain the permission from the upper management. Besides, I’m just doing my job, sir.” The woman spoke with stern voice this time, hoping that Soohyuk understand her job. It’s not like she’s the one who in control in here.

Taking a deep breath, Soohyuk then thanked the woman before slowly made his way out from the large office department of the college. He then let out a small sigh, his face was frowning showing how miserable his mind at that time. Now what? How on earth he’s going to know about her background if he couldn’t even access to her information? That’s the only way Soohyuk could only think in order to know more about a person named Lee Chaerin.

 

 

“Maybe we’re going back tomorrow or the day after. I also don’t know actually.” Chaerin spoke with a small chuckle coming after that.

Dara on the other line of the phone could only laugh, shaking her head then. “How long you have been there? You should enjoy yourself, you know. If I’m in your shoes right now, I surely going to spend every second time by enjoying my time there. It’s like a golden opportunity and not all the time I can have such opportunity. You’re one lucky piece!” Dara exclaimed, her voice sounded excited and joyful.

Chaerin let out a small laugh, throwing her view at the busy life of the city while at the same time, enjoying the night breeze at the moment. Any guess where she is right now? Well, to be honest, Chaerin did not know how and why she ended up being here but thanks to her beloved husband, Jiyong, she eventually is here; safe and sound.

Both, Chaerin and Jiyong took a flight to one of the most successful countries in the world, Japan last few days. Truthfully, it was Jiyong’s idea to bring Chaerin along with him despite that he’s actually came to Japan because of his outstation works. Based on what Chaerin heard from her husband, Jiyong came here to hold few meeting with other companies and also at the same time, to check up on one of his companies’ branch here in Japan.

They already been here for like four days if Chaerin not mistaken. And yeah, honestly for Chaerin; those four days that passed before were like few boring days that she had in her life. It’s not like she’s trying to be childish here but it’s true though. Both of them came here because of Jiyong’s work and Chaerin seriously didn’t know why Jiyong actually brought her along since he never does this before. Usually, whenever he’s going to outstation, Chaerin will either stay at Jiyong’s parent house or sometimes her parent house.

When Chaerin asked Jiyong, he just simply replied that he brought Chaerin because he wanted to spend more time with her. Somehow, Chaerin thought about what Jiyong words were only to comfort her and persuade her to come along with him. Speaking of a sweet talker like her husband. Being four days here in this country where the sun first rises, Chaerin honestly felt bored and not knowing what to do. Of course she felt bored because she felt like she’s being forced to be here. Of course Chaerin was happy to be together with Jiyong here; but still, try to be in her shoes and you guys will know what she feels at this moment.

“Hello! Chaerin?! Are you still there?” Chaerin’s thoughts washed away when she heard Dara’s loud and high voice on the phone.

Chaerin’s lips formed a small smile; she quickly shook her head; trying to focus back on her conversation with Dara. “Yeah, I’m still here. It’s not like I’m running away, Dara.” She spoke, taking a seat on a wooden chair at the hotel veranda.

Dara rolled her eyes, pursing her lips. “Yeah right. You think I don’t know you? Why? Are you missing your husband that much that you couldn’t even focus on me? Hey, don’t cheat on me! You know me first before your husband came!” Dara jokingly said with a hard laugh on the phone which also made Chaerin cracked into a laugh; laughing along with her best friend.

“Anyway, why don’t you just go out? Having a small tour by your own, it’s not a big deal, right?” Dara suddenly suggested, her voice sounded excited already.

“Well, I wish that too. Actually, I do want to go out but my husband doesn’t let me go all alone by myself. He told me that it unsafe for me to go around in a foreign city without knowing anyway. So yeah, here I am stuck in this room, doing nothing. Just great.” Chaerin confessed, sighing then.

Dara could only smile hearing her best friend’s words. Yeah, of course she’s pity Chaerin but what could she do? It’s not like she’s going to fly to Japan right away and give her some accompany. Well, she actually wishes for it but well, it just too impossible to do that. She’s not a person who came from a rich family and wealth background just like her best friend.

“Wow, your husband is really something, Chae! Is he always like that? I feel like he’s over protecting you now.” Dara said, chuckling quietly on the line. Chaerin rolled her eyes, faking a laugh then; almost like a mocking one. “Yeah, very funny, Dara. And no, he’s not. Plus, it’s true though. What if I get lost or something? It’s not like I know everything about this country.” Chaerin replied back, tightening the cardigan that she wore at that time, her body started to shiver due to the sudden chilly wind.

“But you speak fluently in Japanese. Just ask people around to bring you back to the hotel. It’s not that difficult, right?” Dara talked back, giving out her idea. What is use if you fluent in foreign language but not using it when you have to?

“It’s different, Dara. I don’t know how to say because I do not experience it yet?” Chaerin muttered, laughing a small after that.

Their conversation was interrupted when Chaerin suddenly heard the door of the room being opened. She then quickly stood up, walking back into the room to check up whether Jiyong already back from his works. As she expected, Chaerin saw the familiar figure was closing the door, his face and body could not hide the fact that they were worn out. Walking slowly, Jiyong made his way towards the long couch before settling himself on the couch, taking a deep breath.

“Dara, I have to go now. We talk again later on, okay?” Chaerin whispered in her lowest tone that she could possibly do, hoping that it won’t disturbing Jiyong who currently was resting on the couch, both his eyelids were closed.

After hanging up, Chaerin carefully tip toed herself towards the couch, slowly approached her husband who seem to be very tired and exhausted. It must be a busy day for him today, huh?

“Oppa.” She softly called, taking a seat next to Jiyong, looking at him with fixed eyes.

Jiyong tried to force both of his eyelids to open, glancing at his beloved wife who was looking at him under her soft, long gaze. A small smile escaped through his lips, his hands softly made his way towards Chaerin’s face, caressing her flawless cheek tenderly.

“Hi, sweetheart.” He quietly murmured.

Chaerin quietly chuckled then, staring at Jiyong longingly. “Busy day today?” Jiyong could only nodded his head, his smile still on the lips. “Why don’t you clean up yourself and go to bed then? You should have some rest, oppa.” Chaerin muttered, studying Jiyong’s tired face.

She could not deny that the past two days were pretty busy for Jiyong. He would went out early in the morning, probably six or seven and would come back again past the midnight. To be truth, Chaerin did not have any idea what is it that keeping her husband so busy. Sometimes, Chaerin wondered what actually Jiyong did that made him being such a super busy person.

Chaerin’s thoughts snapped when she felt Jiyong pulled her closer towards him, embracing her in his arms, his chin on top of her head. His arms made his way, circling around Chaerin’s small, petite waist while the other one found its way to Chaerin’s hand, intertwined their hands together. Chaerin always love to see the way their hands fits each other perfectly and mostly the warmth that she feels whenever Jiyong took and held her hands tenderly.

Both of them stayed in that position until Chaerin also lost her count of time; enjoying each other presence in the middle of night. “Oppa, are you asleep?” Chaerin whispered quietly, playing with Jiyong’s fingers.

“Almost.” Jiyong replied in low, sleepy tone. Chaerin smiled a soft smile, turning her body to look at her husband. “Clean up yourself first, oppa. And then, you can sleep if you want to.” Chaerin spoke, snuggling herself closer towards Jiyong, her face ducked at Jiyong’s shoulder. “Can’t I just sleep now, sweetheart?” Jiyong asked her, almost like whining to her like a small child.

Chaerin let out a soft laugh, playfully slap Jiyong’s shoulder. “No, you’re not, oppa. You’re stink and you need to take a bath first. At least, you feel freshen up a bit. Come on, get yourself up!” Chaerin ordered, pulling Jiyong’s arm already.

Jiyong groaned then, feeling completely lazy and sleepy at the same time. If it’s not because of his wife, Jiyong just probably crashed himself into the bed, flying himself into the dreamland. But of course, Jiyong already knew his wife. He did not want to create anything that could lead both of them into a problem where he’s also didn’t want to even think about it.

 

 

Her eyes flickered around the dining area of the hotel that she stayed since past few days. A smile formed on her bright-red lipstick color lips as her long, dazzling white legs made their way to a spot in the restaurant hotel.

“Hey, Ji.” She greeted the man as soon as she reached at his table; her white flashing towards him.

Jiyong looked up, his lips also smiling a small smile. “Oh, hey.” He greeted her before turned his attention back to his cell phone, his expression looked unreadable. The model-like person who stood by his table raised one of her eyebrows, studying Jiyong’s movement.

“Can I have a seat here? It will be pretty boring if I eat my lunch alone, so can I join you? Or do you expecting someone?” the woman asked, looking around then.

Jiyong shook his head slowly, gesturing to an empty seat opposite with him to the woman. The woman smiled then before taking her seat, looking at Jiyong weirdly. “Are you okay, Ji? You look like someone who just lost something precious.” The woman muttered then.

A deep sigh came out from Jiyong’s mouth. He glanced at the woman in front of him; one of his business partners that he could not deny the fact that he likes worki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter