♤ 10 - Capítulo Diez

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“There you are, Lee Chaerin!”

A familiar voice made me stopped walking.

A small smile formed on my lips. As I just turned my body around, a sudden of force coming towards me in fast motion, putting some weight onto my body making me pushed back from where I stood few seconds ago.

“Yah, Sandara Park. Can you be a bit gentle?” I said when I felt her arms wrapped tightly around me, hugging me with all her force. What’s wrong with my best friend actually? Hugging me like there is no tomorrow for her anymore.

“Oh my gosh Chaerin! I couldn’t believe that we’re already finish our final exam! How crazy is that?!” Dara told me, almost yelling me on my face with her extreme loud voice.

“Dara, I still can hear what you’re saying. Don’t yell okay? It’s hurt my eardrum, you know.” I mumbled at her quietly, shaking my head.

My best friend chuckled innocently, scratching the back of her neck.

“So…” It was a long silence. “After this, we will meet again right?” Dara quietly muttered, looking at me under her gaze.

I stared at her long before a smile curved on my lips. “Of course, we will. Don’t worry about it. We still friends, Dara.” I assured her, patting her shoulder.

“I just… I can’t believe that everything will be over after this. This high school, I’m surely going to miss it.” Dara let out a small sigh, her expression looked upset.

“Hey...”

I lingered my arms around her shoulder, pulling her so that she walking with me along the hallway.

“It’s not like we’re going to stop seeing each other after this right? It just maybe that it will be hard for us to hang out like we used to be. But still, you can visit me anytime you want. Just give me a call and your best friend will be ready for you.” I murmured while tried to comfort Dara.

It is a usual thing if I try to coax my best friend. Although Dara seems an energetic and happy go lucky person but the truth is, she has such a fragile and sensitive heart. That’s why sometimes it’s not weird if Dara could easily cry for something that made her touched or sad.

“But… It won’t be the same.” Dara mumbled under her breath.

I took a deep breath then. “No, it will be the same. And it always is. Don’t ever think things will go differently. Just put your trust in our friendship. Whatever happens at all, we both still friends, Dara. You remembered the promise that we made right?”

Dara’s lips curved into a small smile. “To make our friendship last till universe, we will never break apart, never leave each other and always support and be there whenever we are.” Dara murmured softly, smiling.

I don’t know if I smile at that time or not. Surely, I can felt pleased looking at Dara who’s now smiling.

“Chaerin. Will you promise me something?” Dara asked after few minutes then.

I glanced at her. “Promise me you won’t change your phone number or at least if you want to, tell me first! If not, don’t ever talk to me again!” Dara said making me burst into a small laugh then.

What?

“Hey, I’m serious here okay? I will hunt you down until I’ll find you and then I will punish you for AWOL to me.” Dara continued her expression serious. Okay, she surely not jokes now.

I smiled at her then. “Fine, Sandara Park. Do you have anything else then?”

Dara thought for a moment before shaking her head.

Late in the evening, our whole batch students prepared a small party for celebrating our final exam which already over few hours ago and also means the farewell party for all of us. Surely, it will be separate ways for all of us since we’re already finished our high school and will be graduate less than two months from now. Of course, it was a sad moments for all of us especially with the memories that we have created these years all together.

Sometimes, I wondered if there will be an opportunity for all of us to be gathering again like this in the future later.

Or this will be the last time I’ll ever see all my other classmates, teachers and truly my best friend, Dara. What will happen for all of us including myself after we’re all going to separate ways after this.

 

 

A soft touch on my shoulder made me awake from my long thoughts. I glanced around to see a familiar person who came to stand next to me then.

“Deep thinking I see?” that person told softly, a warm smile formed on her lips.

I smiled back at her then, tucking a strand of my raven hair back at my ear. “When the time you arrive unnie? I didn’t notice you just now.” I said, looking at Dami unnie who’s now chuckling quietly.

“Chaerin, Chaerin… How can you know I’m here if from earlier I saw you just now, you looked like lost in a deep thoughts. What were you thinking actually? This wedding?” Dami unnie asked, her voice sounded concern for my ear.

I shook my head slowly. “Not really. It’s nothing actually. Just remember some old memories, that’s all.” I answered with soft voice, smiling at Dami unnie.

She nodded her head then. It was a long silence when suddenly she spoke again.

“Do you ready for all this?” I turned to look at her when our eyes met.

“What do you mean unnie?” I asked, a bit confused by her question.

She smiled an assuring smile at me. “You realize that you will be someone’s wife within only two days? Are you already prepare for everything?” she asked me, her face somehow looked serious in my eyes.

I pressed my lips, thinking for a while.

Am I ready for all of this? I don’t know if I’m ready for everything but one thing that I’m certain, I already prepared myself to get myself clear that I’m going to marry someone right after my high school year end. Which now it’s happening and I know that I wasn’t dreaming anymore.

It so hard to wake up from this unlucky dream.

“I guess your answer probably no?” Dami unnie voice heard.

I shrugged myself uncomfortably. Dami unnie may be right. Honestly, I don’t feel like I’m ready for all of this. It just too fast for my calculation and I felt like I did not have any opportunity to make myself ready. It will be crazy and chaos if I ask my father to postpone this wedding. Again.

Surely, I should feel lucky with myself that my father and also my soon to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter