♤ 07 - Capítulo Siete

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“So… You’re telling me that the woman needed to what?”

Chaerin rolled her eyes. “She needed to get marry with someone that her parents arranged to her.” Chaerin mumbled quietly.

Dara nodded her head, pursing her lips. Both of them were on their way towards the changing room since the PE class just ended few minutes ago.

“What about the guy’s character? I’m sure his characteristic liked a prince charming right? Handsome face, good behavior and probably a romantic typed one.” Dara muttered, glanced at her best friend.

Chaerin shrugged then. “I think you’re just over thinking about that guy.” She told then, starting to her shirt.

“No, I don’t think so. Besides, you’re told me that it’s only a story that you read right? From what I known, mostly story will described the hero as a prince charming. Liked he’s the perfect person in the story world.” Dara pointed out her opinion.

“And to answer your question just now, I think that both of them will be happy and lovey-dovey though. Although maybe at first they will quarrel or hate at each other but trust me, almost every story books have their own happy endings. Everyone deserved happy endings. The only difference is that the time where they going to reach that part which is fast or late.”

Dara threw a small smile at her best friend then before grabbing a towel and walked away to get herself a shower.

Chaerin on the other side tried to think what her best friend told her just now.

Happy ending?

Will there be happy ending in her life when she had to get marry with someone that she did not even know at all?

 

 

 

Jiyong was lying down on a long chair at the backyard of his parent’s house, the chilly blowing breeze brushed over his skin body making him shivered a bit. A small sigh escaped from his mouth.

Tomorrow, everything will change. Jiyong pursed his lips, thinking how wills his life going to be after this.

He did not even notice that someone was approaching him from behind, a glass of hot drink in her hand.

“Thinking much?” a soft voice asked from behind.

Jiyong who was enjoying his time all alone startled by the sound of the voice. He quickly turned his head around only to see a similar figure standing right behind him, smiling at him with soft expression.

“You’re shocked me.” Jiyong mumbled quietly, got up from his lying down position to a sitting one.

The person then took place beside Jiyong, handing him a glass of hot drink that was made by her just now.

“Tell me. What you’re thinking about? It’s looked like you’re in a deep world just now.” Dami started a small conversation with her younger brother. She was asleep just now and woke up to get something to drink since she felt thirsty at the middle of night. She felt curious when she caught a glimpse of light through the kitchen back door that connected to the backyard area of the house.

Dami did not feel surprise when she saw her younger brother; Jiyong was lying down on a bench at the backyard. For her, Jiyong looked like he was deep in his own world, not even noticing her when she tried to approach her younger brother.

“Nothing much. I’m actually staring at the sky. It’s such a beautiful masterpiece of nature.” Jiyong murmured, putting a small smile on his lips.

“So… Tomorrow will be a new day for you isn’t it?”

Jiyong nodded his head slowly, gave a smile at his sister.

“You’re nervous?” Dami asked quietly. Jiyong shrugged his shoulder, not knowing what to answer that question.

Nervous? He did not feel that nervous but more to scare actually.

“I’m actually feeling more scared than nervous. I-I don’t know…” he muttered, seeming lost of using words.

Dami smiled then. “Why you’re scared? It’s not liked you’re going for a battle or war tomorrow.” She joked playfully making her younger brother chuckled lightly, shaking his head then.

The atmosphere turned to quiet again when Jiyong stop chuckling but still a smile on his face. He glanced towards his sister then.

“I’m scared if I’ll be disappointing many hearts later. Dad, mom… Also Mr and Mrs. Lee.” Jiyong confessed, pressing his lips together. His eyes staring blankly at the tiles floor.

“What do you mean by that?” Dami looked at her younger brother, her forehead creased.

“Well, I’m afraid for what will happen next in the future going to break few hearts especially people around me. What I mean is that, what if – all of this plan will be a failure? Doesn’t that make many hearts break into pieces? Especially dad.” Jiyong mumbled quietly, a small sigh escaped from him then.

Dami tried to hide her amaze. She was a bit surprised to hear the words coming out from her younger brother’s mouth actually.

“You?”

Jiyong looked up. “Huhh?” his face wrinkled.

Her lips formed a sweet smile. “How about you then, my younger brother? You cared about others so much and how about you? Did you forget yourself?” Dami pointed out, putting her hand under her chin; looking at Jiyong.

“I don’t care much about myself. Besides, how many times did our parents asked us to do something that they wanted? It’s rarely right? That’s why I don’t care much towards myself. For once, I’ll also want to follow our parent order since they had given us many things and not to mention sacrificed for us a lot. Why don’t this time I’ll just follow them?” Jiyong murmured softly, smiling at his sister.

Jiyong stared at his sister when she burst out into a small laugh. Did he say something funny before? He did not remember he make any jokes just now.

“Wow! I can’t believe my younger brother really grown up already. I really needed to miss my old younger brother huh?” Dami said still laughing quietly.

“You’re really a great person Ji. I think Chaerin will be a very lucky one to have someone liked you though.”

Jiyong just smiled, suddenly remembered the young eighteen years old girl.

“Then I guessed everything will be okay tomorrow? Can’t believe to know that you’re going to be someone’s fiancée tomorrow. Well, actually not tomorrow. It’s already today.” Dami and Jiyong laughed together then.

After the conversation, the two siblings got into their room; both of them thinking what going to happen especially the person who going to be the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter