♤ 20 - Capítulo Veinte

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

When Jenny came back to the hospital in the morning, Chaerin’s parent was also there. What more surprising for her was that Chaerin already awake when the time she came. Finally! After a long wait, Jiyong’s wife finally woke up from the long sleeping mode. Jenny bet Jiyong probably is the happiest person right now in this room.

“Omo, Rinnie! Finally, you’re awake! I’m so glad!” Jenny said excitedly, quickly ran herself to hug Chaerin who was sitting on the hospital bed while leaning half of her upper body against the bed headboard.

Chaerin tried her best to smile at Jenny, returning Jiyong’s aunt hug then.

“Thank you for coming again, aunt.” Said Chaerin in a very low voice, almost like she was whispering towards Jenny at that moment.

Jenny nodded her head then. She turned to Chaerin’s parent, went closer towards Chaerin’s mother then. “I’m Kwon Jenny, Jiyong’s aunt from London. I’m sorry for not attending your daughter and also my nephew wedding ceremony before.” Jenny softly apologized, giving her sweet smile towards Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee just smiled then, waving her hand towards Jenny.

“You don’t have to. I’m glad to hear that you’ve coming here and also pay a visit towards both of them. You’re staying with them, right?” Jenny nodded her head, agreeing what Mrs. Lee stated few seconds ago.

“Anyway, where’s Jiyong? I didn’t see him in this room.” Jenny asked later then, just realized that her nephew wasn’t in this room, not knowing where the hell that young man is.

“Oh, Jiyong went out to see the doctor for a while. Besides, he also wants to buy some bread for Chaerin to eat since Chaerin didn’t eat breakfast before. She woke up right after the breakfast time ended.” Mrs. Lee explained, smiling at Jenny then.

Jenny made an ‘O’ expression, nodding her head then before taking a seat at the available single couch in the room.

 

 

 

Jiyong could make himself to have a talk with Chaerin’s parent because right after he finished his job; meeting Mrs. Goo who is the one that treat his wife in this hospital and also buying something eatable for Chaerin, Chaerin’s parent already went home due to the fact that his father-in-law got something emergency to handle for.

Jenny looked up from the magazine that she was reading, seeing the door room been pushed from the outside, revealing her nephew’s face at the door then.

Jiyong silently closed the door behind him, seeing Chaerin was asleep again, her face look a bit pale for his eyes sight.

“What took you so long?” Jenny asked as Jiyong took a seat on the couch across her.

A small sigh escaped from his mouth then. “I didn’t realize that I was taking time so long. Besides, there were many people at the cafeteria just now. So, like or not, I have to wait myself to pay for this foods.” Said Jiyong while showing a medium sized plastic bag towards Jenny.

Inside the plastic bag were some types of bread, two cans of apple juice and also one large bottle of plain water.

“Have you talk to her?” Jenny whispered as low as she can, eyeing Jiyong who was leaning his body against the couch restlessly.

Jiyong shook his head slowly then.

“You want me to give you some time alone? Besides, it’s almost to noon now. She’s probably going to wake up again since she needs to eat her lunch later.” Jenny said towards Jiyong.

“No need to trouble yourself, aunt. Plus, I don’t think it’s the right time to talk about that matter. She’s still in a weak condition. I don’t want her to be stressful or something that might burden her.” Jiyong muttered under his breath, taking a deep breath then.

My aunt just gave me a smile then, continued to read her magazine then.

Few minutes then, both of them suddenly heard a sound the bed was moving, Jiyong immediately opened his eyes, turning his attention towards the bed then.

Chaerin was clamping , her face look like she was holding on something.

“Jiyong, I think Rinnie is going to throw up.” Jenny muttered then, seeing her nephew already walked towards the bed, quickly took the small basin under the bed before shoved it right in front of Chaerin’s face.

Within few seconds, Chaerin suddenly threw up into the small basin, felt very hurt and queasiness at the same time. Her face was wrinkling hard, showing how suffered she felt at that time. Oh God.

Jiyong stared at his wife sorrowfully, helping to rub Chaerin’s back softly so that she could throw up everything easily. That’s a tip you know. Chaerin closed her eyes, coughing a bit then. She really felt like wanting to cry now because of the sickness that she’s having right now.

Jenny then handed some tissues towards Chaerin, asking her to wipe clean.

“Thanks, aunt.” Chaerin’s voice sounded a bit hoarse.

Jenny smiled then, patting Chaerin’s shoulder softly. She then turned to look at Jiyong, giving him a meaningful gaze before proceeded herself towards the room, getting out from the room probably.

It was awkward then. Neither Chaerin nor Jiyong, both of them were in a deep silence. After helping his wife, Jiyong placed back the basin under the bed, knowing that the cleaner will come, pick up and change the basin to a new one.

Jiyong was the one who broke the silence between both of them.

“Are you feeling okay now? Do you want anything?” He felt a bit relief seeing Chaerin shook her head slowly.

Even though his wife did not say any words but at least she responded to what he’s saying. “You want to eat? I bought some bread from the cafeteria. I thought maybe you want to eat little bit while waiting your lunch meal.” Jiyong softly spoke, standing at the side of the bed, looking at his wife.

Chaerin glanced at the plastic bag laid on the couch at an angle in the room before she slowly nodded her head then.

Jiyong tried to hide his smile that began to wide, quickly skipped himself towards the couch, grabbing the round type bread with red bean filling inside it. He then went approached towards his wife, grabbing a chair near to him before took a seat for himself beside the bed then.

“Here, take this bread. If you could not finish it, just let it be. I don’t want you to force yourself to finish this bread.” Jiyong murmured in low tune, handing Chaerin the bread with red bean filling inside it.

Chaerin took the bread from her husband, made a small bite at the edge of the bread, munching it slowly in . Jiyong’s lips curved into a smile, seeing how cute his wife looks at that time, munching the bread cutely like a small child.

Chaerin cleared , feeling a bit uncomfortable with the way her husband was staring at her. He was staring at her like she’s a very valuable thing in his eyes. Plus, she still knew the fact that both of them not in a very good term. Their problem still hanging and not knowing the end way yet.

“Mom and dad send their regards towards you when you woke up. My sister couldn’t come to visit you because she’s currently not here in this city. She said to take care of yourself and be more careful in the future.” Jiyong said to Chaerin, looking at his wife nonstop since earlier.

Chaerin just nodded her head, still eating her bread which already half eaten by her. She couldn’t deny that she’s hungry actually.

To be truth, no one really knew that she’s actually awake since last night. But of course, Chaerin not going to tell anyone about that especially towards her husband since she overheard his conversation with his aunt, Jenny. Chaerin listened to every single words that her husband said last night.

It’s not like she deliberate to overheard the conversation between Jiyong and Jenny but she did not know why she suddenly woke herself at that time. And only God knows how dizzy she felt at that time when she woke up.

Whether Jiyong or Jenny, both of them never know about this little secret hidden by Chaerin. Chaerin not going to say single word of it and just pretending that she just awake this morning. It sounded evil but whatever. Besides, there’s other one reason why she did this actually.

Chaerin wanted to see whether the words that came out from her husband’s mouth is going to be a truth or it just another lies that her husband set it up. If people could read her mind right now, they probably accused her for thinking bad about her own husband but for Chaerin, she does all of this for her own good.

Yeah, it may sound bad and disrespectful to others but Chaerin did not care anymore. She’s not going to be super easy when it comes to this. She’s not the type that easily forgiven especially after what happened and she’s not the wrong one.

Let both of us look forward how this thing going to go, my husband.

 

 

 

“Mommy.”

Mrs. Lee glanced up, meeting her daughter’s eyes. A sweet smile pasted on her lips.

“Yes, my dear?” she replied back softly.

Chaerin pursed her lips, looking at her mother with this longing look.

“Can I ask you something?” asked Chaerin in low voice.

Mrs. Lee nodded her head then. “Of course, dear. What do you want to ask about?” Chaerin pressed her lips together, suddenly feeling hesitate with the question that she’s going to ask towards her beloved mother.

“What is it, Chaerin? Feel free to ask me, sweety.” Mrs. Lee spoke in soft words, holding to her daughter’s hand.

Chaerin took a breath before slowly let it go then.

“Mommy. How do you feel when you fall in love with appa? Can you tell me that?” Chaerin quietly whispered, her cheeks burned in red due to the embarrassment she felt at this moment.

Mrs. Lee was taken aback by the question that asked by her daughter. She stared at Chaerin who also was staring at her, waiting for her answer for the question before.

A small smile curved on Mrs. Lee’s lips then. “Why? Are you falling in love with someone right now?” the question that asked by her mother made Chaerin blushed even more, her face become more redden.

“Mommy!” Chaerin whined despite with her voice sounded a bit hoarse during that time.

Mrs. Lee let out a small chuckle then. “Well then, why you ask me that question, dear? I’m sure there’s something behind the question you ask. In fact, in every questions that you ever asked me before always had reason behind it. So, tell me. Why?” Chaerin looked away then, feeding herself with half spoon of porridge that was brought by her mother, homemade cook!

“Can you just please answer that questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter