♤ 22 - Capítulo Veintidós

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Upon hearing the loud scream coming from the backyard of the house, Jiyong did not wait long before vanished within a second, already running to the backyard of the house.

“Chaerin!?” he called for his wife, reaching at the backyard less than a minute probably.

Jiyong could not believe his eyes on what he seeing at that time. The terrified look on his face before was changed with a goofy smile before a small laugh escaped from his mouth. He could not believe the view in front of him right now. No wonder his wife screaming loudly just now.

Chaerin was still screaming with a panic look on her face, tried to run away from the thing that was running all around her, making her unable to move. Actually, she’s the one who not be able to move because too scared at the moment.

Jiyong still laughing, his arms crossed on his chest looking at his wife. It really funny and amazed to watch his wife actually scares towards chicken! Moreover, Chaerin was looking all panic and did not stop jumping and screaming since the first he heard his wife screaming. He was about to think watching it longer but forget it when realizing his wife face that almost to crying already. Feeling sorry, Jiyong stepped forward, approaching closer towards his wife before shooing the chickens that were running all over around near to Chaerin. It’s not a surprise that his wife felt scared since the chickens’ behavior kind of aggressive and almost like going to have a fight or something.

“Is everything okay, Jiyong?” both of them turned when Jiyong’s grandmother appeared suddenly.

Jiyong nodded his head, hiding his goofy smile then. Fortunately, his grandmother did not catch a chance to see the view that he seen before.

“Chaerin? Are you okay, my dear?” asked Jiyong’s grandmother, feeling concern. Her brows furrowed, seeing the look on his grandson’s wife. She looked almost like crying.

“Err, yeah… I’m fine, halmeoni. It just nothing. I was surprised just now, that’s why I screamed.” Chaerin’s voice came out almost in whisper. She still in shock for what had happened towards her just now.

Jiyong’s grandmother nodded, smiling at both of them then. “Jiyong, why don’t you take Chaerin for a tour around this village? Besides, it’s been a long time since the last time you came here right.” Jiyong’s grandmother suggested.

Jiyong turned to look at his wife; a small smile appeared on his lips. “I’ll will halmeoni.” He decided, not missing his wife’s glare at him. Okay, that’s not a good sign for him.

Right just Jiyong’s grandmother disappeared into the house; Jiyong tried to talk to Chaerin but was cut off by her then.

“Is it fun to laugh? Why don’t you just laugh till the midnight rather than helping me just now? Am I right?” Chaerin mockingly said, brushing her outfit with her hands. A small sigh escaped from . This is all her fault! If she did not try to look what is inside the coop before, this thing surely won’t happen.

Chaerin did not expect that it going to be those freaking, scaring chickens inside that small coop. That’s actually not the worst when she had to accept falling on dirty ground due to her surprise with the sudden chickens attack. Chaerin was about to leave when a strong force caught her arms, preventing her from walking away.

“Where you think you’re going?” Jiyong asked, looking at his wife’s face.

Chaerin did not look at Jiyong when she answered her question. “Inside. Away from you.” Jiyong tried to hide his smile, shaking his head then.

“So, someone is angry with me, am I right?” Chaerin rolled her eyes, pressing her lips together. As she was trying to free her arms from Jiyong’s grip, a small gasp slipped from when Jiyong suddenly pulled her strongly, making Chaerin fall directly into Jiyong’s strong arms, no giving any space for her to run away.

Okay, this is more embarrassing.

“What are you doing!? Let go of me!” Chaerin said, her eyes widening. Jiyong chuckled, feeling funny to see how his wife being mad at him but at the same time, embarrassed. It’s not like he was blind to see how blushing his wife at this moment.

Chaerin took a deep breath. “You better let go of me before I…” her words trailed off. Chaerin cursed herself in her mind, not knowing why she was acting this way in front of her husband.

“You don’t finish your sentence, my princess. If I don’t want to let you go, what you want to do?” Jiyong provoked, a smirk appeared on his face. Chaerin gave him a glare, trying to push Jiyong’s body away from her. If Jiyong’s grandmother is here, Chaerin surely be in a big ashamed. Looking at her position with Jiyong right now already make her blushing hard. It almost like they both going to kiss at that time.

“Next time, don’t scream like you did just now, will you, Chaerin? Don’t ever make me feel like going to face death or something. You really terrified me a while ago, princess.” Chaerin already lost when Jiyong’s brown eyes sharply looked into her. She was stunned by the beauties of her husband’s pair of eyes. Those eyes…

Jiyong then took a drastic move when he quickly planted a small kiss at his wife left cheek before letting Chaerin free from his grip, walking into the house with a chuckle then.

Chaerin stood there for a moment, asking to her mind what just happen actually.

 

 

The same reaction that Aunt Jenny had, Jiyong’s grandmother did not miss to feel amazed towards Chaerin, looking how good she is in doing house chores. Not even that, that wife of his beloved grandson also a great cook. Jiyong’s grandmother could not be more happy, knowing how lucky her grandson to have Chaerin as his partner of life.

After settling everything and making sure everything is clear, Chaerin turned off the lamp in the kitchen, heading towards the room where she shared with her husband. It such a relief that both of them have their own room because letting Jiyong’s grandmother know the real thing happen behind their marriage life would probably be the last thing Jiyong and Chaerin ever going to do. At least, it’s enough only both of them and also Aunt Jenny about their real situation of marriage.

Chaerin pressed her lips together, her body shivered when she heard sound of thunder few seconds ago. Feeling uneasy, Chaerin quickly went inside the room seeing her husband already felt asleep even though it was like few minutes ago, she saw Jiyong went inside the room.

Maybe he just too tired since today lot of things and stuff happened. Chaerin thought in her mind. Besides, tomorrow Jiyong promised her to take her for a tour around the village. Chaerin smiled at the thought of taking a tour around a village. If she’s not mistaken, it’s been a really period of time the last time she ever went to a village. The last time she went to a village when her family attends the funeral ceremony of her grandfather of Chaerin’s mother side which probably few years ago. After that, she never went to the village anymore since both of her father and mother grandparents’ no longer here in this world.

Seeing how deep Jiyong was sleeping, Chaerin tried to take a chance to have a closer look at her husband. It’s not like she has this opportunity all the time. A smile appeared on her lips when she remembered what Aunt Jenny told her about how lucky she is to have Jiyong as her husband. Of course, Chaerin could not forget how hard for both of them during the earlier times of their marriage. Plus, with Jiyong’s workaholic behavior at that time, Chaerin thought that she and Jiyong never going to make it even as a good term.

But that was the past before everything started to change. Although it takes some time; Chaerin could possibly see the difference in her husband now. Maybe after being brainwash by his aunt all the time probably woke Jiyong up to the reality actually. Well, at least Chaerin could feel ease now since Jiyong and her now could be say in a good way, right? Even Chaerin did not know how to describe about this matter. It’s too complicated to say in words, seeing it will make you understand.

Honestly, Chaerin actually felt that she now can depend little bit on her husband. But still, she want to see where all of this going to go anyway. She won’t put too high of hopes because she scared of the thought that she might be hurt. If it’s not today maybe someday.

The reason is that she still new in this. Compared to her husband, Jiyong probably known all of this long, heading ahead apart from her. Besides, her husband had being in a relationship before right? Chaerin’s mind thought about the woman that she never meet only known by the exist of her inside her husband life. How does she look? How lucky she is to be the first person that holds Jiyong’s heart before. Chaerin pressed her lips together, feeling a weird feeling growing inside her.

It can’t be I’m jealous, right? Chaerin glanced towards her husband. Or she really is feeling envious right now? Why would she feel jealous, it’s not like she…

Chaerin gasped, widening her eyes! No way! Don’t tell me that I’m already falling for him?! Chaerin gulped, shaking her head then. No. It’s too early, way too soon to have a feeling towards her husband. Yes, it sounds crazy but this is the truth. Besides, Chaerin did not certain if her husband going to like or even love her like a way man seeing a special woman inside his life. Look at him. He just too far to be compared with Chaerin. Chaerin never going to be able compete him in this race. She still young. Being almost nineteen years old person won’t change that fact.

But, Chaerin could not deny that she actually feel comfortable whenever her husband is around. And, she could not lie she sometimes miss him when he’s not around. Is that love? She did not think so. It’s probably because something else other than love. Even if it’s love, will her love get reply? Or vice versa? Thinking about the thought getting hurt and everything, Chaerin sighed deeply.

No. It’s not the time yet. She’s not even worth for it, though.

 

 

“Jiyong, take care of Chaerin, will you? Have a safe trip both of you.”

Jiyong remembered back the advice that was given by his grandmother two hours ago before his grandmother went away, heading towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter