♤ 47 - Capítulo Cuarenta Y Siete

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Joon glanced at Soohyuk, nudging his friend then, throwing him a meaningful look before his eyes darted back to the married couple standing in front of him and Soohyuk.

“Err, sorry for that. I-I really feel great to finally meeting with your wife, sir. It’s nice to meet you, Mrs. Kwon.” Soohyuk barely came out the words as a whisper, could not ever dare to see Chaerin’s face at all. God, if only he could hide his face somewhere at this moment.

Damn. What just happened actually?

“Your wife is really young and innocence look, Mr. Kwon. You’re lucky to have her as a part in your life. She’s beautiful and charming at the same time.” Joon praised Chaerin which made the young woman blushed, her cheeks were crimson red.

“And not to mention, a bit shy too.” Joon jokingly added which made Jiyong let out a laugh, glancing at his wife who had a face as red as tomato now.

Jiyong casually wrapped his arm around Chaerin waist, looking at Joon then. “Well, she always like that when it comes to new people. Maybe that’s why I fall for her at the first place.” Jiyong murmured, a friendly smile pasted on his lips.

Soohyuk could only smile bitterly, feeling himself already lost even without fighting with the man in front of him. Looking into Jiyong’s eyes, he could see how Jiyong loves Chaerin deeply. He also a man just like Jiyong. Of course he knew the way Jiyong would feel for his wife by only looking at his gesture. But still, he could deny that his heart felt like it broken into million pieces, shattered like a broken glass that could not be glued anymore.

How can this happened? How can he felt in love with her? Someone’s wife?

Thinking back about what happened, Soohyuk felt so ashamed with himself. Not only he had embarrassed himself but he also did something that he should not supposed to do. How can he loved her; his own student and at the same time, the wife of the young CEO of Kwon’s Company. What was he thinking?!

“Anyway, I heard that you’re going to make an important announcement for tonight.” Joon said, looking at Jiyong with curiosity.

Jiyong nodded his head, meeting Chaerin’s eyes before glancing back at Joon then. “Yeah, I am.” he simply replied, smiling widely. “Well, I’m looking forward for it, Mr. Kwon. Is it about work or something else?” Joon asked, his eyes flickering towards Chaerin who still kind of shy, her hand tightly intertwined with her husband’s hand.

“I guess you need to find out later. Besides, it won’t be an important one if I tell you now.” Jiyong smartly answered, laughing then. Joon nodded his head, also chuckling; agreed with Jiyong’s answer anyway.

“Anyway, please excuse both of us. It’s nice to have a small talk with both of you. I’ll see you around then.” Jiyong said after few minutes passed. Joon nodded then also with Soohyuk who had keep himself quiet since the time Jiyong introduced Chaerin towards both of them.

He could only stare with his pair of eyes; watching in huge disappointed, the view in front of him was too hurt for him to swallow, how Jiyong placed a kiss on Chaerin’s smooth, puff cheeks and also with her laughing softly at her own husband, her eyes reflected how much love shown when she’s around Jiyong.

If only he’s the one in Jiyong’s shoe at the moment, Soohyuk guarantees that he will be that happiest person in this world.

But, he knew that could never happen. Not even in his dream at all.

 

 

A thin smile appeared on his lips as he finally found the person that he’s been looking for. Looking at him, sitting quietly at a corner with a glass of champagne, he could already guess what’s wrong with the man. Stepping closer, he slowly made his way towards the man, greeting him when he reached at the table.

“Oh, Mr. Kwon!” the man said in a slight of surprise, his lips turned into a small curve.

Jiyong took a seat next to him, at the same time accepting a glass of champagne that been distributed by the waiters in the hall, all wearing their uniform work that night.

“Where’s Joon?” he asked, sipping his own champagne, feeling the cold form liquid running down into his throat, the high quality of champagne felt so good even only for a few sips. “He’s somewhere around. Probably talking with others.” Soohyuk replied, not knowing what to do actually. With Jiyong sat next to him, he honestly could not figure how to react.

Ever since the moment Jiyong introduced Chaerin as his wife, he could no longer see Jiyong as someone he respected. Soohyuk knew it was stupid to feel this way or even think about it, but he just could not stop himself to feel angry and at the same time felt absolutely envy with the man next to him. Soohyuk almost felt like Jiyong stole Chaerin from him although he knew Chaerin was never his from the first place. She always belongs to Jiyong, official even from the beginning. It’s him with his stupid feeling that thought that way.

“I never thought that Chaerin is actually your wife, sir. Seriously, that thing never cross in my mind at all.” Soohyuk murmured quietly, not knowing that he’s actually opening his own black hole towards Jiyong. Maybe his mind could not even think properly and still under shock of what just happened. Or it just him who could not accept the reality that shown right in front of him.

Jiyong’s lips curved, a thin line made it way to it. “Just drop the formality, we’re not in the college or something.” he said, sipping his champagne more. “Why made you don’t believe that Chaerin is actually my wife? Is it because you never expect I’m her husband?” Jiyong asked, turning to look at Soohyuk who also looking at him.

Soohyuk let out a breathless laugh, shaking his head. “No, it’s not like that. It just that, I don’t know. Maybe because she’s still studying. Maybe that’s the reason why I thought that way.” he answered, did not know why he felt like as if Jiyong playing push and pull with him regarding Chaerin’s matter.

“Oh, really? Well, maybe because people around her thought that she’s actually single person even though she’s officially married to me. Absurd, isn’t it?” Jiyong asked, glancing at Soohyuk while laughing a small laugh, his finger tracing the line of the opening surface area of the glass.

Soohyuk could only smile hearing Jiyong’s words, not knowing what to reply. “Where’s Chaerin anyway?” he tried to ask, wanting to know actually since he just noticed that Jiyong was all alone. “She’s heading back already. She told me that she’s not feeling well.” Jiyong answered quietly.

A frown plastered on Soohyuk’s face then, his worry suddenly filled up, concerning about Chaerin’s condition. “Really?! Is she okay? I mean, she’s look fine earlier when you made the announcement. Is it okay for her to go back all alone? Wasn’t you supposed to be with her?”

Unknowingly to Soohyuk, Jiyong actually trying to test the man sitting next to him. And somehow, that plan of him actually working now. This man, how dare him!?

“That’s okay. She used to be an independent person.” Jiyong casually replied, did not even look at Soohyuk at all.

Soohyuk stared at Jiyong in disbelief, felt that this young CEO being irresponsible towards his own wife. “Mr. Kwon, don’t you think that-”

Jiyong glanced at Soohyuk, cutting the man’s sentence. “What? More responsible to my wife? That’s what you’re trying to say? Don’t worry, it’s not like this is her first time being alone, right?” he talked back, still continued to sip on his champagne. Well, at least the cold liquid would help him to cool down a bit; you really do not want to create a scene, right?

Soohyuk pressed his lips together. “That may be true, but still, don’t you have to take a look at her? She’s your wife, right?” Soohyuk murmured quietly, looking at the man next to him with the corner of his eyes.

“You love my wife, don’t you?” Jiyong pointed out suddenly, a cynical smile appeared on his lips. Soohyuk was taken aback, feeling completely shocked with what he heard coming out from Jiyong’s mouth. Is it too obvious for the young CEO to read himself; about his feelings towards Jiyong’s own wife? The way he blurted that words out from his own mouth was so smooth that Soohyuk felt like Jiyong already knew about this matter. “What are you talking, Mr. Kwon? That’s nonsense! How can you say that I’m in love-”

Soohyuk knew the time when you should not cross someone’s boundary. The sharp, fierce stare came from Jiyong made him unable to finish his words, his voice suddenly lost and he could no longer find it anywhere.

“Oh, come on, Sir Lee. We’re both men and we both know what we’re talking about right now.” Jiyong’s voice told, a hint of annoyance and angry could be heard from the way his voice sounded at that time.

Soohyuk looked at Jiyong, trying to let out a laugh to make himself less nervous. ! How can Jiyong easily guessed about that?! Damn, he already screw up! Oh my God!

“Mr. Kwon, I think maybe you’re misunderstood about what happened between Chaerin and I. I never have that kind of feeling towards her. Plus, she’s my student, right? You also know about that. How can you say that-” Soohyuk stopped blabbering about the excuse that he tried to make up when Jiyong’s hand suddenly shoved his phone right in front of Soohyuk, his eyes widen immediately seeing the thing in front of him.

“Are you still trying to deny it? Because if you do, I can’t promise myself to become the Mr. Kwon that you’ve known for, Sir Lee. Of course, we’re both do not want thing become worst, am I right?” Jiyong said, a slight of smile covered on his lips. Soohyuk should be grateful that Jiyong still have his common sense in his mind, calming himself down before facing directly towards Soohyuk like this. That’s actually an act that not many men could have done whenever this kind of situation came to them.

“Do you know what it feels when you’re actually know that someone out there; a person that you’re familiar with, having a feeling towards someone that you truly loves? Someone that is so special in your life but you figured out that there’s someone else trying to make a move on that same person? Tell me, what is it like to be in that kind of situation. Pain, disappointed, frustrated or you don’t know at all what you actually feel?” Jiyong muttered in low voice, his eyes never left Soohyuk’s face, staring at him like he just wanted to eat him alive at that time.

Soohyuk looked away then, trying to laugh, making the atmosphere between both of them a bit light although he knew it did not work. At all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter