♤ 12 - Capítulo Doce

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It was already half past nine when both of them arrived at Jiyong’s apartment. Chaerin silently stood behind Jiyong, waiting for him to put in the password for his apartment before she can clearly hear a soft sound coming from the safety security.

Chaerin then followed Jiyong, for the first time in her life she seen his living place.

To be honest, Chaerin kind of impress and amaze actually. She actually don’t have any idea whether to call his apartment, a really one apartment or a big place full with luxury spark everywhere she laid her eyes at the corner of the apartment. Although this living place called an apartment but for Chaerin it doesn’t really look like for an apartment.

How an apartment can have a round, big flight of stairs at the center of the area? Seriously, when Chaerin think about this, now she wondered what kind of husband she married to actually? Why she never take notice that her husband actually a rich type person in this reality life?

You’re such an idiot, Lee Chaerin! Chaerin thought deeply.

Walking step by step carefully on the slippery stairs, Chaerin’s eyes were wondering all around inside the apartment, trying not to miss any spot from her sight. Honestly, she never saw an apartment that has such a luxury touch every single corner inside it except for this. This is her first time and she’s not going to miss this golden opportunity inside her life although she may look kind of weird with her awkward behavior.

As she was lost in her own thoughts, Chaerin accidently bumped on Jiyong’s back making her winced in pain.

What the…

Chaerin tried to distant herself a bit far from Jiyong when the man suddenly turned his body around so that he was facing her now.

“You go first.”

Chaerin’s forehead creased. “I-I’m sorry?” she asked, taken aback from what Jiyong said earlier.

Jiyong’s lips curved into a small smile. “Pay attention for what I’m saying, Mrs. Kwon. Are you day dreaming just now?” asked Jiyong, his voice sounded playful.

Chaerin immediately turned into red shade. It seems like a deer caught in the headlights right now.

“No, I’m not!” Chaerin quickly exclaimed, sticking her tongue at Jiyong without she even notice. “I’m not a type of person who always day dreaming.” She added then, crossing her arms on her chest.

Jiyong raised one of his eyebrows, trying to hold a chuckle. “Well then, you still a day dreaming person right? You just said that you’re not always day dreaming which it mean you still have time to do that even it just for a short period time. Am I right?” Jiyong replied back made Chaerin fall into deep silence.

Okay, her husband such a quick sense person actually!

Jiyong quietly chuckled before turning his body against Chaerin, slowly turning the door knob in front of him. He then stepped inside the room followed by Chaerin behind him.

One word that can describe by Chaerin for now is fantastic. Wow! Once again Lee Chaerin was amazed by what she seen right now. Is this a room or what?! If Chaerin remembered, her room probably is smaller than her own husband room. Not including his luxury apartment actually.

“Well… This going to be your room after this.” Jiyong spoke, glancing at his wife then. He clearly can seen that Chaerin was in a state of awe, was hanging open a bit which made Jiyong felt funny to watch her condition at that moment.

On the other side, Chaerin once again felt amazed from what she was seeing at the moment. Honestly, she never thought that this room going to be her room after this. If she’s not mistaken, this room probably has bigger size than her own room at her parent house.

What kind of room is this... God!

“Are you sure this going to be my room?” asked Chaerin, turning to look at her husband who seem to stare at her from how long she also don’t know.

Jiyong nodded before a frown took place on his face. “Why? Don’t you like it?” he asked Chaerin back in low voice.

Chaerin quickly shook her head, a smile formed on her lips.

“No, that’s not what I mean.” She immediately said. Chaerin did not want Jiyong misunderstand about her. “It just that I think this room is much bigger than my own room. You don’t need to trouble yourself for giving me this though.” She added more, smiling a bit.

Jiyong made an ‘O’ expression. Oh, so that she means?

“It’s okay. Besides, it’s my job and responsibility to give you a comfortable living. Just consider that you are a part from my life. Anyway, this is my room before actually. I’ll just let you use it then.” Jiyong murmured quietly.

Chaerin’s forehead creased. “If this is your room, then where you’re going to sleep after this?” she asked, her voice sounded serious and concern.

Jiyong smiled then. “Of course in other room. Probably the one at the bottom.” Told him, walking to the bed before taking a seat at the edge of it.

“Before I forget, as you can see here, there is no wardrobe or cupboard in this room right? If you want to unpack your clothes later, you can go to the wardrobe room which is next to this room. You can only enter the room by using that door since I don’t like others to see that room.” Jiyong told while relaxing his muscle and body.

“Wait!” Jiyong glanced at Chaerin who was looking at him with widen eyes. Again.

“Do you mean that I’m going to sleep up here all by myself? Alone?” Jiyong nodded his head then, did not understand Chaerin’s face expression right now.

“Why didn’t you use the other room up here? Or this room is the only room here at upstairs?” Chaerin asked, her voice sounded worry somehow.

Jiyong wrinkled his forehead. “Why you sound so worry? I’m not using the other room up here because that room is a guest room. Don’t you think it will be weird for others when they know that we’re both not sleep or live in the same room? I don’t want people to have negative or misunderstanding towards both of us.” Jiyong explained a small yawn already escaped from his mouth.

Chaerin kept shut then. He’s right actually. Besides, Chaerin felt awkward and uncomfortable if both of them staying in the same room. Even though they both officially married but still, Chaerin need her own space and time of course to accept all of this.

Gosh! Why sometimes this man in front of her can think all the other things ahead before she even have time to think such things?

“If you don’t have anything else to ask, I want to excuse myself. If there’s anything that you need, just call me. Or to make it easier, just give me a call. Sometimes it’s hard to hear sound in this apartment even though you are screaming. This apartment is a sound proof one.” Jiyong muttered under his breath, already standing up.

“Erm, good night then.” Chaerin quietly mumbled.

“Good night to you to, Chaerin.” Jiyong said, patting Chaerin’s head softly before he began to walk out from the room leaving Chaerin with a shy smile on her face.

 

 

 

“How’s your life after married sweetheart?”

Chaerin looked up from her plate, glancing at Jiyong for a moment before turned her attention towards her mother who was looking at her directly.

“Mmm, great I think?” she muttered quietly, clearing before taking another bite of fish.

Mrs. Lee raised one of her eyebrows, eyeing her beloved daughter weirdly. “Well then, if you said so. So, what did you both plans after this? When you guys going for a honeymoon? If I’m not mistaken, it’s been almost a week after you guys tied a knot.” Mrs. Lee said, looking at her daughter and also her son-in-law.

Jiyong and Chaerin exchanged a few glances before Jiyong started to speak then.

“Actually mommy, we both still not decides what to do after this. For the honeymoon part, we’re still thinking of it.” Jiyong calmly answered, a small smile formed on his lips.

Chaerin nodded her head, also agreed for what her husband said just now. “Don’t worry about it, mommy. Even if both of us didn’t go for a honeymoon, that doesn’t mean we could not spend or enjoy our time together.” She added, hoping that her mother will believe her words.

“But you both are newlyweds! Of course you need– “

“Dear, just let them be. Maybe both of them more comfortable to be in that situation. It wasn’t a must for newlyweds to go for a honeymoon. Instead, everyday is actually a honeymoon for them. Am I right?” Mr. Lee interrupted, looking at Jiyong and Chaerin along with sweet smile on his lips.

Both of them just nodded, tried to smile, and sneakily exchanged glances towards each other. Neither Mr. nor Mrs. Lee know what exactly both of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter