♤ 13 - Capítulo Trece

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“I want to ask you something.” Jiyong turned to look at Chaerin who was walking along with him, side by side into the international airport.

“I’m curious. Why didn’t your aunt tell you or your family about her coming here earlier? Aren’t people supposed to do that first? You know, to avoid if there’s problem come up suddenly.” Chaerin spoke, glancing at Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled then. “Of course other people do that. But, when it comes to my aunt, she excluded. She always likes to surprise people by her sudden presence.” Jiyong explained, throwing a small smile at his wife then.

Chaerin made an ‘O’ expression before turning her sight to the front then.

When both of them had arrived at one of the arrival hall, Jiyong spotted his sister, Dami along with her child were waiting at the front area, her eyes was wondering around probably looking for their aunt.

“Ohh, you both already here? Thank God!” Dami exclaimed when Jiyong and Chaerin approached her.

Chaerin threw a sweet smile towards Dami before bending down to kiss Dami’s son then. “Hi cutie pie!” she greeted making the small boy giggling in happiness.

“Where’s aunt?” asked Jiyong, looking at his sister.

“Her flight already arrived few minutes ago but she still didn’t come out yet. We just need to wait for her come out from this arrival room.” Dami told, throwing her gaze at the arrival room then.

Jiyong nodded his head then, standing beside his sister for a moment before he spoke something that he suddenly remembered about.

“Is it true that aunt going to stay with Chaerin and me?” he asked towards his sister.

Dami nodded her head slowly. “Yeah, why? Is there a problem with it?” his sister asked back, raising one of her eyebrows.

Jiyong let out a small laugh then, a nervous one actually. “No… There’s not. It just that maybe I think that aunt will be uncomfortable to stay with both of us. Why didn’t she stay in a hotel or something? Or maybe dad’s house?” Jiyong still asking, feeling curious.

Dami let out a small sigh. “I don’t know, Ji. The thing that I only know is that, mom called me before and told me about aunt whose coming here and probably arrives in a few minutes left. So, I rush myself here and made a call to you on my way down here. Is that clear?” Dami looked at her younger brother weirdly, shaking her head.

Jiyong usually doesn’t ask with this too many questions. What’s wrong with him actually?

Jiyong pursed his lips, thinking of what his sister told him just now. This is bad. No, not bad. It’s worst!

As he was in a deep thinking, he suddenly got surprised when someone pulled the hem of his shirt. What the…

“Is your aunt really going to stay with both of us?” Jiyong heard Chaerin asked, her voice sounded worry.

He glanced at her before slowly nodding his head. Chaerin looked at Jiyong with widen eyes, a small gasp escaped from . Oh my God!

“Hey, close your mouth if you don’t want fly getting into it.” Jiyong said with a small chuckle.

Chaerin glared at Jiyong then, playfully hitting his arms in frustration. This man, really? At time like this you still can make jokes? God!

“I need to go to ladies for a moment.” Chaerin spoke up few minutes then.

“You want me to accompany you?” Jiyong asked, turned to look at Chaerin.

Chaerin looked at him in disbelief. “I’m not a small kid for God’s sake!” she angrily said, sticking her tongue out at him, as always.

Jiyong smiled then. “Well, you’re not a small kid for me. But you are my wife and I have a responsibility on you, princess.” Jiyong replied with a serious tone.

Chaerin rolled her eyes before left Jiyong immediately, not wanting to hear more words coming out from his mouth. To be honest, she felt blushing whenever he said all those things to her.

“I guess our aunt still not changing though. Still the late one.” Jiyong mumbled quietly, a sigh came out from his mouth.

“Did you just say that I’m the one who late?” Jiyong felt a pair of arms suddenly headlock on him making him startled and of course could not breathe for a moment.

“Yahh! How can you say that to your beloved aunt?!” Dami tried to hide her laugh looking how helpless her younger brother at that time, tried to lose himself from their aunt’s hands.

“Aunt, you’re hurting me!” Jiyong complained, pouting his lips while feeling dissatisfied.

Dami then went to both of them, already laughing, tried to separate both of them.

“Okay, both of you. Enough! People are looking at us.” Said Dami, pulling her aunt hands away from Jiyong, releasing her younger brother freely then.

Jiyong took a deep breath, rubbing his neck which looked kind of red now. It must be because of his aunt’s hands.

“Serve your right, Ji! Take back what you said to me before! Aigoo, kids these days…” Jiyong heard his aunt complaining, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Well, if you don’t make us waiting for you that long then I won’t be calling you late, aunt.” Jiyong stated, trying to defend himself.

He saw his aunt widen her eyes, trying to get him again before Dami quickly stop her for doing that.

“Jiyong!” Dami called her younger brother, staring at him furiously. These two people always like this whenever they meet! There’s always something that they want to fight!

“You better be prepare, young man. I will tell your wife everything about you!” her aunt smirked evilly, a smile creep on her lips.

Jiyong just rolled his eyes, making an expression on his face. “Oh yeah, speaking of your wife… Where is she? I want to meet the person who so unlucky to get marry with my bad behavior nephew!” Dami smiled hearing the words from her aunt. Seriously aunt? You and Jiyong not even different at all.

“She went to the ladies. And for your information aunt, she’s lucky to get married for someone like me. Everyone loves me okay?” Jiyong exclaimed, smiling wider.

Jiyong’s aunt frown, making a disgusting expression. Just as all of them were talking, Chaerin who was half running came to approach, a smile formed on her lips.

“I’m sorry for taking long time.” Chaerin politely said, bowing her body a bit. Although it seem like she’s talking towards them, she actually pointed out her apologize at her husband since she’s taking a long time to go to the ladies. Actually, there were many people at the ladies when Chaerin went there. That’s why she was taking such a long time there.

Jiyong just smiled before casually pulled Chaerin waist so that she was closer to him. Chaerin on the other hand was surprised by Jiyong act but she knew the reason why he did that. Well, both of them knew really well…

“Chae princess, this is my so not beloved aunt, Kwon Jenny. Aunt, this is my wife, my lovely precious wife, Lee Chaerin.” Jiyong introduced both of them.

Chaerin sweetly smiled, bowing her head a bit. She actually felt a bit nervous since she noticed that Jiyong’s aunt was staring at her hard since she came at them earlier.

“So… You’re the one who make it to steal my naughty boy.” Chaerin gulped nervously, trying to act normally when her husband’s aunt came closer towards her.

“Oh God! She’s so cute! Aigoo, you so pretty dear!” Jiyong and Dami stared at their aunt with widen eyes, not believe what they saw right now. Their aunt was pinching Chaerin’s cheek few times, kissing all over her face making Chaerin startled for a moment.

“Wow, I didn’t expect you’re so good in choosing your wife. Good job, Ji!” Jenny  said in satisfaction, feeling very pleased looking at Chaerin. She could not deny that she love to see the young woman in front of her. It’s a bit weird for herself since she’s not that kind of person who easily accepts anyone new in her life.

Chaerin smile turned wider then.

“Hi, I’m Kwon Jenny. I’m Jiyong’s most favorite, loveable aunt that he has. He just acts all shy to tell that towards you dear. It’s nice to meet you, Rinnie.” Jenny spoke with excitement, flashing her bright white teeth towards Chaerin.

“Rinnie?” Jiyong asked, looking at his aunt.

Jenny nodded her head. “Of course. I want to call your wife Rinnie, is that a problem? Besides, it’s better than you Ji. You call your wife princess? So not romantic, tch!” Jenny said, rolling her eyes.

Chaerin let out a small chuckle then. “Why not? She’s my wife and mine.” Jiyong exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Chaerin’s shoulder.

Jenny was about to speak when Dami interfered their sill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter