♤ 18 - Capítulo Dieciocho

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Please pick up the phone, Chaerin! Please, please! Jiyong mentally saying in his mind, did not stop from calling his wife since he walked out from the office building earlier. He let out a very big sigh, biting his lips in guilty. God, now what he had done? He surely made a really big mistake this time.

Jiyong decided to go to the mall that Chaerin texted him before. Hopefully, his wife still there, waiting for him to pick her up. Little did Jiyong felt, his wife probably gone already since two hours already passed! Who on earth in this world could wait for someone that long? Unless that person is really a patient one.

Searching at the food court in the mall, Jiyong let out a disappoint sigh when he could not spot Chaerin anywhere at that area. Yeah, his wife already left this place. This is his entire fault. God, he surely messed up everything now. Chaerin possibly will hate him more after what happening now.

Feeling frustrated and disappointed, Jiyong drove himself out from the shopping mall area, tried to search his wife around the nearest area. Who knows that maybe luck will be on his side after this? Hopefully…

 

 

 

Jenny who was playing with her laptop got surprised when suddenly the front door was slammed hardly, the ‘bang’ sound echoing in the apartment.

She stood up from her seat then, walking through the hallway, to find out what actually happening just now. Who is the responsible one for not being nice with the front door actually? Jiyong? Chaerin?

A gasp came out from and her eyes fluttered open in shock, looking at the person who just came from the front door few seconds ago.

“Rinnie!?”

Chaerin didn’t look at Jenny even though she was calling for her. All she did was kept walking until Jenny’s hand caught Chaerin’s arm then making her stop from moving.

“Hey! Are you okay? Where’s Jiyong?” asked Jenny, feeling worried and concern looking at Chaerin state right now. Her body movement looked exhausted and her expression was unreadable.

Chaerin shoved both of her shoulders up, tried to smile a bit but deep inside, she knew that she wasn’t smiling at the time. It was a force smile that she was doing right now.

“Rinnie? Are you listening to me? Where are you from? And where is Jiyong?” Jenny asked again, putting both of her hands on Chaerin’s shoulder, spinning her body around so that she’s going to face her.

What made Jenny more shock at that time was when a single tear dropped from Chaerin’s eyes.

What the…

“What happen to you, Rinnie? Tell me! And where the hell is Kwon Jiyong?!” Jenny’s voice rose higher now, her teeth were clenching. That nephew of hers! You really going to get from me, Jiyong!

Chaerin shook her head slowly then, biting her lips to prevent herself from crying. She did not want Jiyong’s aunt saw her crying especially in this situation.

Jenny did not block Chaerin when the young woman shoved her hands away from her shoulder before quietly made her way to the stairs, walking upstairs. Jenny pressed her lips together, holding her first tightly. What you have done now, Ji?! What is the ing wrong with you, young man?!

 

 

 

The moment where Jiyong stepped his foot inside his apartment, a hard slap flew directly on his left cheek.

Jiyong, who could not know what the hell happen around him at that time, immediately fall on his on the floor then, touching his left cheek that felt burning because of the hard slap.

“AUNT!” Jiyong stared at his aunt in disbelief way, still touching his cheek that redden now.

“Get up, Ji! NOW!” Jenny yelled in loud voice, grabbing Jiyong’s arm in her grip, forcing her nephew to get his body up and facing her.

Jiyong shook his head, his forehead wrinkled then.

“Why did you slap me? What is wrong with you, aunt?” Jiyong asked, also in loud voice, could not believe that his beloved aunt just slapped him on the cheek few seconds ago. It’s hurt so badly, people!

Jenny scoffed then, smiling in a very cynic way.

“You still dare to ask me what’s wrong when you’re the one who is wrong right now, Jiyong! What is your ing problem actually? What, what the hell is wrong with you, Ji?! Are you really Kwon Jiyong? My nephew?!” Jenny asked him back, glaring at Jiyong with very fierce eyes.

Jiyong looked at his aunt in confusion. What is his aunt blabbering about? God, please not now! He really messed up now and his aunt tried to add more problems in his life now?

“What you’re talking about?! Look aunt, I don’t have time for this. I’m in a very big problem right now! Chaerin is missing and I don’t know where on earth I could find my wife!” Jiyong said, a heavy sigh escaped from his mouth.

He was about to walk away when Jenny pulled his arms roughly which almost made Jiyong fell again on the marble floor.

“You listen here, young man! For your information, your WIFE is not missing. She’s here, in her room upstairs. Now, you’re going to tell me everything that either of you had been hiding before this or you know what going to come to you, Jiyong. I’m really dead serious this time! Don’t even try to play with me.” Jenny coldly warned, throwing a death glare at her nephew.

Jiyong pressed his lips together then, still thinking whether he should tell the truth or just lies again towards his aunt.

“Yahh, Kwon Jiyong!” Jenny’s loud voice awake Jiyong from his thoughts then.

“Fine! I will tell you everything then, aunt. But promise me, listen to me first then you can say anything that you want.” Jiyong muttered quietly under his breath, sighing again.

Jenny just rolled her eyes, crossing her arms on her chest then.

Both of them went into the living room where Jiyong and Jenny sat opposite towards each other. Then, Jiyong spilled everything about what happened between him and Chaerin towards Jenny. The small argument that he started at the first place until at this moment. Jenny who was listening could only look at her nephew in regret, feeling like she really want to punch Jiyong right on his face! Serve his right for being so stupid and immature person!

“When I my phone back, I just realized the message that she sent to me. If I have known, I really going to bring my phone with me, doing what she asks me to do.” Jiyong quietly mumbled, feeling all guilty towards his wife now.

Jenny shook her head in regret, pursing her lips then.

“You know what your mistakes right, Ji? Fix it then. Do what you have to do. I don’t want to tell you because I think you’re grown enough to think what is right and wrong. Stop being like this, Ji. You need to put in your mind that you have a responsible to care right now. You have a wife and maybe a family in the future later. If you keep acting this way, I won’t be surprise if one day Chaerin going to be fed up with you and probably the worst is, asking you to let her go.”

Jiyong pressed his lips together, listening every single words that his aunt telling him right now.

“I’m not saying this because I want it to happen. To be honest, I really adore Chaerin. For me, she’s so different that any people that I’ve met before in my life. She has this positive aura thing around her and not to mention, a very lovely girl. You want this young woman walks away from your life? Is that what you’re hoping for, Ji?” Jenny quietly saying, looking at Jiyong deeply.

“You have to realize the mistakes that you’ve done. I know you have work. Even I, myself also have my own works, Ji. You think when I come here, I didn’t care about my work and my life there in London? Yes, I do care. But there is thing that you need to understand. Work is work, life is life. Know how to balance both of these important things. Don’t because you focus on one thing, you intend to forget the other one. Your own life.”

Jenny let out a small sigh then. “Think deeply what I said to you. Don’t just listen but think what the meaning behind those words.” Jenny said again before stood up from the couch and left Jiyong alone in the living room, speechless and in a deep emotion.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s hand was about to knock on the door when he stopped his intention from going forward with that, feeling hesitate right now. He took a deep breath, slowly exhaled his breath again. Jiyong had already taken a shower at the bottom bathroom and also changed his formal outfit to his sleeping clothe.

His aunt, Jenny already went out from this apartment few minutes earlier. She told him that she needed to buy something and also get some time alone, not going to interfere the cold war happening in the apartment at this moment.

Praying in his heart, Jiyong took a deep breath again before slowly knocked on the door few times.

No answer. Okay, is his wife avoiding him right now or she’s already sleeping at this time?

“Chaerin.” Jiyong softly called his wife’s name, hoping that she still didn’t sleep and also open this door room.

“Chaerin, it’s me. Could you please open this door? I really need to talk to you.” Jiyong said more, standing straightly in front of the door room of his wife’s room.

It took a few minutes when Jiyong heard a sound coming from inside, the lock on the door had been unlocked by his wife already. Jiyong smiled a bit, feeling pleased that his wife still giving him space for him to enter the room.

Turning the door knob carefully, Jiyong opened the door then, his two pair of eyes immediately spotted his wife lying on the couch in front of the big sized bed, her attention on the television inside the room. Jiyong closed the door behind him then, slowly made himself nearer to his wife, approaching her.

“Can we talk?” he softly asked, looking at his wife who didn’t even glance at him since he stepped into this room.

Chaerin did not say anything, stayed in her current position, looking at the television in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter