♤ 17 - El Capítulo Diecisiete

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Two days had passed but still it just the same liked the last time. Since the day Jiyong squabbled with his wife, Chaerin, both of them did not seem to be in a good rapport after that.

Jiyong seriously felt regret for what had happened and of course, the thing that he did which led to this small fight. He also didn’t know whether to call this a small fight or a big one. Although for others, it might seem like a small one but not for him. This is the first ever time, he argued badly with someone and that person is his wife for God’s sake.

He honestly doesn’t know what to do right now because he had no idea how to settle this thing in proper way. It’s not like he really don’t know how to solve this problem, but the situation happening around him right now that make thing more difficult for him to fix it.

His wife, Chaerin did not ever seem to cooperate with him to solve the current problem happening between both of them right now. Whenever Jiyong tried to talk towards her, she always ignored him and acted like he did not even exist in her life. How painful is that for him to accept that kind of fate? Even he tried to coax her but all of his works doesn’t seem to work on his wife though. She really is mad and possibly hates him after what he did towards her.

Well, he deserves it anyway. Jiyong knew the fact that this entire problem started because of him. He the one who created it so he the one who needs to fix it back then.

Luckily for him, his aunt did not seem to notice much about what happening between him and Chaerin right now. Or it just his aunt who also follow the current flow that happening now?

God. This problem is seriously more difficult that any or works that Jiyong ever done before. He seriously doesn’t know what to do or have any idea on how to make thing become normal again?

Please help me here, God. I really need your help to fix all of this. Jiyong silently prayed in his heart, hoping for something that he can come up with.

 

 

 

Jenny glanced few times at the two people who were eating in front of her. What the hell is happening here actually? She noticed that there’s something not right happening in this apartment. She could feel it especially when looking at her nephew and not to forget his nephew’s wife.

Something is fishy.

“Rinnie?”

Chaerin who was sipping the hot, steamy beef soup looked up then.

“Yes, aunt?”

Jenny smiled then. “Are you okay?” she asked a question which made Chaerin’s forehead creased. Jiyong who was sitting beside Chaerin also looked up, glancing at his aunt and also his wife.

“Well, I am. Why? Is there something wrong with me?” Chaerin asked back, touching her face then.

Jenny chuckled then, shaking her head. “No, there’s nothing. You look just great, Rinnie. Pretty.” Jenny spoke with feeling, flashing her bright teeth towards the young woman.

Chaerin just smiled back before continued to eat her food again then.

“Rinnie, I think Jiyong asked for the fried vegetables. Could you pass him that dish?” Jenny suddenly saying making the two people looked up immediately, confusion written on their faces.

“Ohh, why you’re both looking at me like that? Is there anything wrong?” Jenny asked, smiling her innocence smile. Jiyong glanced at his wife for a second before looking back at his aunt then.

“Aunt, when did I asked for the vegeta –“

Jenny quickly cut his nephew then. “My, my, Jiyong! You really didn’t want to admit right? You’re the one who signaling me with your eyes, asking for that dish. Now, you’re denying it?” Jenny said, giving her nephew a look.

What the…

Jiyong was about to open his mouth again, probably protesting for what his aunt saying when suddenly a bowl half full with the fried vegetables inside it placed perfectly next to his bowl of rice. Jiyong took a look at Chaerin then but his wife did not show any reaction at all, instead kept eating her rice which already almost finish.

A small sigh escaped from Jiyong’s mouth then before he slowly took some of the dish even though he did not feel to eat that dish actually. What on his mind right now is that, his wife still launching this cold war between him and her and its really making him suffocated every second of time.

“Is it okay if I leave you both to do the work?” Chaerin heard Jenny asked from the dining area.

She was washing the dishes while Jiyong was cleaning up the table, volunteering himself to help her that night. Yeah, right. Like she doesn’t know what her husband trying to do right now.

“Sure, aunt. Besides, we’re both almost done.” Jiyong replied then, smiling at his aunt.

Jenny’s lips curved into a smile then, nodding her head before she skipped herself away from the dining area, heading to her room upstairs.

It was a long silence between Chaerin and Jiyong after that. Neither both of them make a move to talk towards each other. Both of them rather in their own thoughts, doing their own job; Chaerin with the dishes while Jiyong at the front, cleaning up the dining table, of course.

Chaerin turned off the faucet right after she finished washing all the dishes and already put them on the drying rack, letting them to dry first before she placed it back to their own places. She wiped both of her hands with a small towel, hanging at one of the cupboard in the kitchen before proceeding herself out from the kitchen, going to her room.

She was about to pass her husband who was still cleaning the dining table; did not have any idea why he took long time to finish that work, even for herself think that the work is a very easy thing to get done, when Chaerin suddenly felt a hard grip on her arm, immediately knowing who the person is since it just only both of them in that area.

“Hands off of me.” Chaerin coldly said, snapping her arm from Jiyong’s grip strongly with her energy.

“We need to talk. About what happening between us, right now.” Jiyong said in firm voice, looking at her with serious look.

Chaerin scoffed then, smiling in cynic way towards her husband. “Talk? Why would we need that? And more important is why would someone like you need it? You’re a busy person remember? You don’t have time for this stupid thing in your life, am I right?” Chaerin talked back, glaring at Jiyong then.

Jiyong sighed then. “Chaerin, please… Can you at least have some tolerate with me? I want us to talk because I don’t want both of us be in this state anymore. It’s killing me, inside and out!” Jiyong muttered, looking at Chaerin, hoping that his wife would be soft-heart.

“Don’t you ever dare to use tolerate word with me, Mr. Kwon. I have enough patience with you all of this time. You know what? If both of us talk at all, it’s not going to change anything. You still be the same person that I used to know. A person who only cares for his work but never tries to care about what happening around him.”

Jiyong was taken aback from what Chaerin said to him. “And for your information, this conversation over here between us, is over! I have nothing say and I don’t want to hear anything that going to come out from your mouth. You said to me you’re been responsible with everything but instead, that responsible thing only came out from your mouth. Not from what you do in your life, Mr. Kwon.” Chaerin continued more, holding her tears hardly before turning against Jiyong then, leaving her husband in a very deep thought, and thinking of every single thing that she told him seconds ago.

 

 

 

When the first time she stepped herself into the area, a sudden of sadness suddenly came towards her.

Oh God, how she really misses this place so much in her life. It’s been a period of time since the last time she ever saw this place before. It stills the same, only few changes probably.

Her lips turned into a wide smile, looking at the big banner hang on the entrance door of her old high school hall. Yes, Lee Chaerin is back at her old high school today. You guys probably wondering why on earth she would be here. Well, today is a big day for Chaerin and also not forgetting her other friends who were in the same batch with her before in high school.

Today is the day where she, along with students in the same batch with her will know their final exam result that all of them sat before. Surely, it will be one of the nerve-wracking days in their life including for Chaerin.

Chaerin walked herself into the big hall, spotting few friends in her classmates, dressed in proper way talking in a group. She smiled when few of them turned to look at her, waving their hands to her direction. Chaerin waved back, continued to walk herself, looking for someone that she surely missing about.

Just she was passing herself into the big crowd; out of nowhere someone hugged her from behind making her yelled into a small scream, grabbing few attentions near to her.

“CHAERIN!”

Chaerin froze for a moment. She knew this voice. She knew it very well. Chaerin turned her body around, her eyes widen when she saw the person that hugged her from behind seconds ago.

“Oh my god! Dara!” She called for her so long best friend, Sandara Park. The two friends hugged tightly towards each other, releasing their miss feeling through the warm, tight hug.

“I can’t believe that I could meet you again!” Chaerin exclaimed excitedly, flashing her bright smile towards Dara.

Dara chuckled then. “Well, you need to, Chaerin. God, I’ll also actually cannot believe that you’re standing right in front of me now! You look different, my best friend.” Dara said, wriggling her two eyebrows playfully.

Chaerin let out a small laugh then. “Yeah, right. For me, you’re the one who look blossom now. Is there anything that I should know from you, best friend?” Chaerin asked back, smiling meaningfully towards Dara then.

Dara just smiled then, shoving both of her shoulder. “Maybe…” she replied in playful way earning a small pinch from Chaerin on her arm then.

“Ouch! Stop it, will you? I see that you’re still the same person huhh?” Dara mocked, smirking at her best friend then.

Chaerin just rolled her eyes then, feeling Dara’s arm clinging onto her. “So, when we’re going to know our result? I couldn’t sleep well thinking of this, you know! So frustrating!” Dara complained, pouting her lips then.

Chaerin chuckled then, shaking her head.

“Why would you worried about it? Be confident with yourself, Dara. I know you will get a good one.” Chaerin murmured, giving her best friend an assuring smile.

“I hope so. I don’t really hope to get a very excellent result but I do want a result that can change my life. Turning me into someone who has a work to live with it in the future later.” Dara muttered, smiling a bit.

“You already decided which university that you’re going to go?” Chaerin asked few minutes then.

Dara pressed her lips together. “Not yet. But I do have few names. It just that I don’t know whether I qualify enough to get into the universities that I think about.” Dara answered with a small smile.

Chaerin smiled back at her. “Don’t worry. I’ll know you will get a good place later. Just believing in yourself and always study hard.” She advised, rubbing Dara’s arm then.

Dara rolled her eyes playfully, laughing then. “Yeah, I forgot to who I’m speaking right now. Lee Chaerin, one of the top brilliant students in this high school.”

“Yahhh!” Chaerin hit Dara with her arms then, giving a glare at her best friend.

Bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter