♤ 25 - Capítulo Veinticinco

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong did not know what had gotten into him. All that he knew was, his lips already crushed to Chaerin’s lips, finding its way all over there correctly. He realized the fact that his wife was stunned by his sudden action but he also could not hide his unexpected doing at this moment.

It just all too soon and when the time he knew it, his lips already found its way towards his wife lips. So addicting which Jiyong had to force himself, mentally noted for not pushing things too far, afraid for his wife reaction. His palm rested at the side of Chaerin’s left jaw, holding it firmly in his grip as his lips tenderly brushed over Chaerin’s full, strawberry-sweet taste lips.

He could feel his wife sudden stiff movement, probably due to the shock that she experienced because of Jiyong sudden kiss. To be honest, Jiyong actually did not know why he suddenly attacked his wife lips. It’s not the thing that he actually imagined and planned at the first place actually. He planned to have a slow talk with Chaerin, chatting from heart to heart feeling.

Moreover, with Yunee no longer going to disturb both of them, Jiyong thought this could possibly be the time for Chaerin and him to solve the unwanted things and unspoken feelings between both of them. And this is what it turned out to be.

An unexpected kiss.

Chaerin closed her eyes in respond, letting herself immersed into the kiss. Her first kiss in her lifetime after all. And of course, with her husband whom she just confessed her feelings towards him minutes ago. Chaerin never thought that Jiyong could suddenly kiss her without her being prepared at all. To speak out the truth, this kiss; Chaerin’s first kiss, it’s not like she wanted it to be.

Turned out, she actually kind of imagined how it would be her first kiss is. But, with what happening here right now, at this moment, her imagination of first kiss just flown away by the air then.

Chaerin could not help herself but to fell deep into the kiss, trying hard to resist herself from pushing herself more into the kiss, not dominating it for her own though. She did not want to leave the bad impression on her first kiss with her husband though. She could feel her cheeks burned up under the moonlight of stars, with fireworks that still exploding up in the air, and not to miss her face that already turned into crimson red.

If only she could hide her shameful feeling at this moment, she’ll take that opportunity anyway.

Jiyong’s lips turned into a small grin before he hardly pulling himself apart from his wife, breaking the kiss then. His forehead lay against Chaerin’s forehead, both of them tried to gain back their normal breathing. It was mostly hard for Chaerin though since she was still embarrassed for what happened just now; her confession towards Jiyong and also Jiyong sudden kiss.

This is such a mental breakdown for me. Oh God! Help me here please! Chaerin silently screaming inside her head, not knowing what to do now.

She was too nervous that she could not think properly or even open her eyes to see what happen around her right now. Jiyong noticed that. He realized and knew deeply what his wife was fighting for at this moment. Somehow, it made him more delighted and falling for his wife more seeing her being in this kind of state.

His hand firmly tucked under Chaerin’s chin, pulling it upwards so that he could meet with Chaerin’s small eyes, staring deep into those pair of pupils.

Chaerin tried to keep herself steady but she knew it won’t work especially when Jiyong gave her that kind of stare. Her heart was pounding so hard right now which she felt it going to explode at any moment.

Jiyong looked into Chaerin’s eyes for a moment before he started to speak again. “I’m glad…” he trailed off, a sheepish smile found its way towards his thin lips. “I’m glad because now I knew that it’s not only me who has the same feeling. And I feel much better now because I know I’m not having one-sided of love with my Chaerin.” Jiyong spoke in low voice before he released his grip on Chaerin’s chin, his eyes quickly darted away.

Chaerin was trying hard for not expressing her happiness feeling that started to grow inside her now. Looking at Jiyong’s ashamed expression for the first time in her life, she knew what it meant behind that look. She felt certain now and she knew what future that both of them going to have after this.

“Really, oppa?” she could not hide her excitement in her voice, staring at Jiyong.

Jiyong pressed his lips together, mentally cursed himself for feeling embarrassed at this moment. It’s been a very long time since his last time for having such a romantic atmosphere liked he’s having right now. Plus, with what just happened ago, Jiyong suddenly felt so ashamed with himself.

“But…” Chaerin pursed her lips, thinking of something then which successfully caught Jiyong’s attention towards her.

“You never try to make things better. I’ve always thought it just this responsible thing that held you up. You know, from confessing your true feelings towards me.” Chaerin mumbled, looking at Jiyong under her lashes. Her tone was asking for an explanation from her husband though.

Jiyong chuckled then, scratching the back of his neck. His expression ashamed.

“That is one thing that I made for an excuse. If I tell you the truth, you might hate me. Or even reject me.” Jiyong honestly murmured, staring at his wife. “So, I made up a conclusion for just bringing up the responsibility thing whenever you asked me why I did anything to you.” He explained which made Chaerin’s lips smiled wider.

Being as a grown up person and still in the growing adult phase, Chaerin did not feeling hesitate when she just placed a kiss at the corner of Jiyong’s mouth which in result made Jiyong widen his eyes, looking at her in shock.

“Don’t look at me like that. I’m already embarrassed right now! Look away, will you, oppa?” Chaerin shyly murmured, pretending to make her hair up which actually tangled a little bit.

A smirk appeared on Jiyong’s face before his brows suddenly puckered then. “Wait. Did you just… call me oppa?” Jiyong asked in disbelief tone.

Chaerin nodded lightly, her lips turned into a small pout when looking at Jiyong face that seems not believing in her. “Why? Am I not allowed to, Jingyo oppa?” Chaerin added more, smiling with her teeth showing. Jiyong looked at her, stunned.

“Jingyo oppa?” he called back. “Wow. Seriously, I never thought that will come from you, princess.” He said, a grin made it way to his face.

Chaerin frowned then, her head was shaking. “No. No more calling me princess after this. I don’t want to be your princess anymore.” She said, expressing her cuteness towards Jiyong by pouting her lips and blinking few times at Jiyong.

Jiyong burst into a small laugh then. “Why not? Princess suits you, my Chaerin.” Chaerin’s heart skipped a beat when she heard Jiyong said the word ‘my’ before saying her name. It made her felt special actually.

“I don’t want to be your princess anymore because…” she stopped, pursing her lips. “I want to be someone else, a queen to be exact.” She smiled, feeling her heart was going to stop beating when the time Jiyong’s hand softly tucked a strand of her hair at the back of her ear.

“A queen? Why queen?” Jiyong asked, standing on his feet now.

“You’re my king, the ruler and commander in my life. And I’ll be your queen,  stands by your side all the time until I’m not longer being.” Chaerin softly saying, her gaze fixed on Jiyong.

Jiyong’s lips smiled in responded, fascinated by Chaerin’s sincere words. He could never expect his wife so talented when it comes to expressing feelings and words.

“You’re always going to be by my side. Forever.” Jiyong replied back, giving out his palm towards Chaerin.

Chaerin took it without hesitation, a small gasp escaped from when Jiyong suddenly pulled her closer towards him, their nose rubbed against each other. She tried to smile, hiding out her nervous feeling, her heart that currently beating crazily at this moment.

“And that’s not going to change until the last breathe of both of us.” Jiyong said before nuzzling their nose together, taking Chaerin with him deep into the romantic atmosphere, not caring of people and surrounding around them.

For both of them, it just only them.

Chaerin and Jiyong, in their own world. World of love and joyful.

 

 

Chaerin took everything in the luggage, placing it carefully on the bed. She then went to the wardrobe room located at the side of the room, putting few clothes back to its place.

It felt good and relieve again as now, both, Jiyong and Chaerin already back at their home. They just reached home fifteen minutes ago and Chaerin currently unpacking all the things that both of them brought along with their visit to Jiyong’s grandmother house.

Chaerin’s lips formed a small smile, her head was shaking when she remembered back, everything that happened throughout her visit at the village. It would probably be one of the memories that Chaerin could never forget. Although at the first place she felt a bit awkward and needed a bit of time to make herself use with the surrounding, but still she managed all of it.

Thanks to her husband, Jiyong for the most. Chaerin did not know what will happen if Jiyong wasn’t there to help her, mostly with all the new things that she never experience before. Maybe Jiyong’s words were right after all, she is a city person!

Jiyong was in the bathroom, freshen up after having a long journey back from the village to their home. Poor guy. He must be tired and exhausted after driving for a period of time since the distant from the village to their home is pretty far actually.

Finishing everything in a very speed pace, Chaerin laid herself flatly on the bed, relaxing her muscles and body, feeling tired also. Even she’s not the one who was driving, sitting in the car  without having much spaces to move surely made her body tired. As she was waiting for her turn to clean up herself, Chaerin remembered back the time when Jiyong and her was about to leave the village, one of the things that she remembered the most from her visit to the village.

 

 

“If you both have free time, feel free to visit this village.” Jiyong’s grandmother said, looking at the two people who were busied putting the luggage and all their things at the back of the car and also inside the trunk behind.

Chaerin smiled then, approaching forward towards Jiyong’s grandmother before hugging the old woman in a tight hug, leaning her head against Jiyong’s grandmother shoulder.

“We will, halmeoni.” Chaerin looked at Jiyong’s grandmother, flashing her wide smile towards her.

Jiyong’s grandmother nodded, caressing Chaerin’s hair softly, patting her back.

“Chaerin, dear?” Chaerin glanced at Jiyong’s grandmother, waiting. “If there’s any problem, don’t keep it by yourself. Solve it together, okay?” Jiyong’s grandmother said meaningful, staring at the young woman standing in front of her.

“Remember, you both are married. Whatever happens, try to talk towards each other. If there’s anything curious or not satisfied, tell it directly. Don’t keep it long, okay? Think what you have learnt here.” Chaerin nodded her head, smiling sweetly at Jiyong’s grandmother.

“I’ll remember that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter