♤ 15 - El Capítulo Quince

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes glanced at the small rectangular clock hanging on the wall, telling her that it’s almost to four in the evening already. The woman pursed her lips, stood up from her seat, thinking to herself.

Isn’t the meeting supposed to be ending around three thirty? There still few minutes before the clock strikes to four o’clock in the evening. The woman then walked herself through the long hallway, heading to a place which is located at the end of the hallway. When she arrived at the end of the hallway, her ears still could hear someone’s talking and she absolutely knew the voice owner.

“Like I said before, this partnership is important for us. Of course, it’s not that big offer you can see but for me everything that comes to us, think it as a golden opportunity. If you don’t take it, you’re the one who will be in loss and the competitors will look at it as another chance; and they will take the advantage situation coming from you.”

Raina clearly heard her boss stern voice. Actually, it’s not that stern. It just that her boss always is in a grim state especially when it comes to work and everything like that. Even though her boss always have that kind of serious expression, Raina knows that deep inside her boss actually a very kind person and not to mention a humble one.

Despite the serious and sometimes strict personality in him, there still a kindness feeling hidden somewhere inside him. It just that her boss do not show much that kind of feeling directly towards his workers. For example, take a look in the cupboard at the pantry area. You don’t have to worry even for a single bit if you forget to eat or miss your eating time. Just go to the pantry and you can have whatever you want. Well, anything that you want that basically inside the cupboard actually.

The workers already known the fact that her boss the one who managed all those things. That’s why even sometimes he could be a serious person, he actually a very kind and loving one. Maybe that’s the reason why other people like to work with him actually. Her boss knows how to balance everything inside this office building.

“Okay, if there’s nothing more, you all can go back to your place and continue your work again. Sorry for taking your time ladies and gentlemen.”

Raina then went to a corner, giving some space for the people in the meeting room to make their way out from the room. Few minutes later, she walked herself inside the room, finding her boss who was leaning against the chair, his eyes were closing.

“I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you, sir.” Raina quickly apologized once she saw her boss, Kwon Jiyong in that kind of situation. Guess like she just disturbing his time right now.

Opppss!

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes, glancing at his secretary who was standing near to the door of meeting room.

“No, it’s okay. Is there anything that I need to know?” Jiyong said while fixing his position, sitting in his seat properly.

Raina nodded her head. “Yes, sir. I got a call before from your aunt, Miss Jenny. She told me that she’s bringing Rinnie out today.” Raina said, exactly giving out the message that she received earlier from Miss Jenny, her boss’s aunty.

It was a short silence for a moment before Jiyong spoke up then.

“Is that all?”

“One more thing, sir. You have a client meeting to attend one hour from now. Ermm, Mr. Yap from TLS Holdings.” Raina added more. Jiyong just nodded his head. He thanked his secretary first before she excused herself and left him alone in the meeting room.

Jiyong then took out his cell phone from his pocket suits, waiting for the phone to work again since he turned it off before the meeting earlier. It’s a habit of him to do that since he doesn’t want to be disturbed when having a meeting.

There were few missed calls from his aunt and not to miss a message from his wife. Jiyong then opened the message that his wife sent to him, a smile formed on his lips. He then began to text something, probably replying his wife’s message before send the message then.

Jiyong stood up from his seat, fixing his clothes before walked his way out from the meeting room. There are still a lot of things to do today and he might probably go home late tonight.

 

 

 

Chaerin feed herself with a small white plastic spoon full with her favorite ice cream, vanilla chocolate chips flavor into . Her body shivered a bit due to the coldness that she got from the ice cream, feeling the creamy vanilla and the sweet taste from the small crunchy chocolate chips in the ice cream flavor.

As she was enjoying herself with her favorite ice cream, a ringtone was heard, telling her that she just got a message. Chaerin searched for her phone in her purse, taking a few seconds before finding it then. She quickly opened the message, did not even make it to read who the sender is.

 

 

Sorry for not replying you earlier, princess. I’ve got a meeting before. I hope you’re having a great time with my aunt and hopefully she’s not making you in a trouble. :)

 

 

Chaerin’s lips turned into a broad smile. Sometimes, Chaerin really does think that her husband has this two kind of personality. He could be mysterious and quiet one but at other moment, being so sweet and little bit funny.

Wait, Chaerin! What you’re thinking about?! Gosh, this is unbelievable!

Chaerin shook her head hard, trying to get her thoughts out from her head. She shouldn’t think this way. Maybe he just does his ‘responsible’ things towards her. Besides, he always tell her that it’s always his responsible whenever the things that involving her. So yeah, no weird at all if he acted this way actually.

She only took a few seconds before replying back to her husband then, waiting for him to reply back her message. Weird.

“Rinnie!”

Chaerin turned to the voice who was calling her, a sweet smile formed on her lips immediately.

“Sorry for making you wait too long. You’re not mad, aren’t you?” Jenny asked her, looking at Chaerin worriedly.

Chaerin shook her head, chuckling then. “Of course not, aunt. Besides, it’s not that long. Only five minutes after you gone to the toilets. I’ve also have my ice cream with me. So, no big deal.” Chaerin said, flashing her smile towards Jenny then.

Jenny nodded her head then.

“Okay then! Let’s continue where we left off. Shall we?” Jenny asked her voice tone was like asking someone to dance with her or something. Chaerin nodded her head then, walking side by side with Jenny, exploring the big shopping mall where both of them have been since few hours ago. Plus, they ate their lunch inside this big building actually.

“So, Rinnie. Tell me, is there something that you wish to buy? It’s all on me today. Just tell me what you want. Dress, shoes, perfume or whatsoever it is.” Jenny stated, turning to look at Chaerin.

Chaerin just gave her a small smile. “No, it’s okay aunt. No need to trouble yourself for me. I don’t want anything actually.” Chaerin honestly answered which earned a frown from Jenny.

“Ohh, come on! There must be something that you want, Rinnie!” Jenny said, still trying.

Chaerin shook her head, smiling in polite way then. “Really aunt. I’m serious. There’s nothing particular that I want right now. If there is, it will be some time that I want to spend with you, aunt.” Chaerin softly said, giving her sweet smile towards Jenny.

“God! Can you please not do that, Rinnie? I might pinch your cheek few times until your cheeks feel taut!” Jenny exclaimed, flashing her bright, happy smile.

Seriously, if people look at her, they probably are surprise by her real situation. She’s not like what its look like. Get it? No? Well, think about it again people and you will understand then.

Both of them walked further on the third floor, looking by at the shops and boutiques along their way. It’s not a surprise if this floor crowd with female people since this floor kind of full with women things. You know, dresses, handbags, perfume and make ups. That’s all women things so it’s not a big deal if this floor packs with females.

Chaerin was walking, looking around in the mall, deeply in her own thoughts. She did not notice that Jenny was actually stopped by in front of a shop, standing right at the door shop.

“Rinnie!”

Chaerin jumped a bit in surprise. Oh God, this aunt! She really knows how to make people surprise suddenly!

Jenny asked Chaerin to come near towards her which Chaerin easily did what Jiyong’s aunt told her until she realized the moment she stopped in front of the shop where Jenny also stood there, smiling with a meaningful smile at her. Okay, this is not a good sign. What the…

An undergarments shop?!

“Come, let’s go inside!” Jenny said to Chaerin, giving her a smile which Chaerin didn’t know what it means actually.

God. Seriously, Chaerin felt so embarrassed right now that she couldn’t lift her head up to look whatever happening around her right now. To be honest, this is the first time she ever walked into this kind of shop. Don’t get her wrong but all of these times, her beloved mother was the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter