♤ 35 - Capítulo Treinta Y Cinco

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It was already half past eleven at that time. Despite that the day was getting late, he still with his works, trying to finish everything tonight if possible. Surely, most people could probably be in their own dreamland right now, sleeping soundly unlike him; who still busying finished his works.

Lately, it was getting busier since the semester break will be coming less than few days from now. Soohyuk was immersed with his own works, did not even realize that a figure was approaching him, looking at him with a confused look.

“Bro, you’re still up?” the person asked right after yawning sleepily.

Soohyuk looked up from the papers that he was working at; staring at the person that stood few meters across him. A small smile covered on Soohyuk’s lips then.

“Yeah. I need to finish my work here.” He said, his mouth gesturing towards a pile of work; papers scattering over around the wooden table. Jayson raised one of his eyebrows, looking hard at the messy mess that was done by his housemate.

Yes. Jayson is actually Soohyuk’s housemate and also one of his closest friends that he has. They both have known each other for almost like three years now. Unlike Soohyuk, Jayson is actually a half mix person, half Korean and also half Australian person. His mother is an Australian who then got married with his father which is a Korean man.

How both of them met? Well, let just say that God has put a fate for both of them to meet. At that time, Soohyuk was walking alone, heading towards the parking lot located behind the big building that he went before. He was checking on his cell phone, reading few messages that went to the inbox. Since he activated his phone into silence mode, he had few missed calls from his brother and also his friends.

Soohyuk did not realize that there were two people in a corner, watching and studying his movement, ready to launch at him at any moment. Seeing that everything is clear with no one around, the sound of a bike screeching echoed in the corner, the rider pull of the bike into a high speed, aiming towards Soohyuk.

When they reached at Soohyuk, the second person quickly climbed off from the bike, pulling a pocket knife from his jacket pocket, grabbing Soohyuk from behind who just arrived at his car.

“What the...”

“Be quiet if you don’t want this knife cut your throat!” a deep, rough voice warned.

Soohyuk froze, alarmed with the sudden situation that happening on him right now. Damn! He tried to stay calm; his brain tried to process and thinks the best solution to overcome this incident.

Right when the robber tried to steal Soohyuk valuable things, a loud voice sounded at the place making the three people looked at the direction of the voice.

“Let go of him, you stupid criminal!” said the owner of the voice, running all his way towards the three of them. Feeling panic, the robber then quickly let go of Soohyuk, climbing the bike again before driving off from the place in a high speed.

Soohyuk coughed a little bit due to the smoke coming from the bike, turning his attention towards the person that approaching him closer; his life saver actually.

“Oh God, thank you so much! Seriously, you just save my life, man!” Soohyuk silently thanking himself for known to speak in English. Even though he’s not fluent speaker but at least he knows how to speak English when he required to, just like in this situation right now. He could not believe that he actually been helped by a foreigner in his own country!

“Oh, that’s okay, bro. Besides, I just do what I have to do. You’re okay?” asked the man, looking at Soohyuk with concern. Soohyuk nodded his head, smoothing his clothes, checking everything including his personal items. Thank God, this man in front of him came just in time or else he needed to say goodbye to all his favorite belongings; laptop, tablet and everything.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks again anyway. You’re a tourist?” asked Soohyuk, feeling curious. Based on his looks, Soohyuk assumed that this male person in front of him must be a tourist.

The person chuckled then, shaking his head. “No, I’m not. Plus, I’ve actually born in this country, man.” Told the man, surprising Soohyuk though.

“Really!? You don’t look like much a Korean actually.” Soohyuk replied, looking at the man.

“Well, most people that I’ve met told me that. It’s not a big deal for me actually since I knew the reason why. It’s probably because of my face though.” The man said, speaking in Korean language now. Soohyuk once again startled, feeling amazed with the person in front of him.

“Wow, bro. You seriously can speak well with Korean language.” Soohyuk stated, still amazed.

The man just shrugged, smiling then. “Anyway, I’m Jayson. You can call me whatever you like. And you are?” he gestured towards Soohyuk. Soohyuk smiled back, hand shaking with Jayson then. “Lee Soohyuk. Just call me Soohyuk.”

Jayson nodded his head then. “So, what you doing? I mean, before the unexpected incident happens before?” Jayson asked Soohyuk. “I’m heading back to my place actually. I’ve visited a friend here actually. You’re on the same page with me?” Soohyuk looked at Jayson.

Jayson shook his head. “Oh, no bro. Actually, I’m wandering around this area, trying to find something. A place to rent specifically.” Jayson stated, shoving his hands in his loose, dark blue jeans. Soohyuk raised one of his eyebrows. “You need a place to live in?”

“Yeah… Sort of like that. Besides, I just got a job from a company so that’s why I’m looking for a place to live also. Its quiet tough, huh?” Jayson prompted, making an expression. Soohyuk looked at Jayson long, his brain suddenly thinking of something; an idea.

“Hey, Jayson. Why don’t you just live with me then?” Jayson stared at Soohyuk, widen eyes.

“What?” he asked Soohyuk, disbelief.

Soohyuk chuckled. “Well, I just offered you to live with me. Since you’re saying that you need a place to rent for living right? Why don’t you just live with me then? Besides, I’m living alone. I lived not far from the big city.” Soohyuk muttered.

Jayson whistled, a laugh came out then. “Man, seriously? Are you serious?” Jayson asked Soohyuk again, feeling disbelief now. “If you doubt me, why don’t you just give me a call when you feel certain about it? Deal, bro?” Soohyuk said, giving out his name card towards Jayson.

“Yeah, sure…” Jayson mumbled, still shocked from Soohyuk’s offer actually.

Soohyuk smiled, gave a small pat at Jayson’s shoulder before climbed into his car then. Jayson could only watch the white vehicle drove away, slowly faded away from his sight. He took a look at the name card given by Soohyuk once again.

Oh, so he’s actually a year older, huh?

 

 

After wiping the kitchen island cleanly and making sure that everything placed neatly, Chaerin smiled proudly before hanging the damp towel that she used seconds ago. She then switched off the kitchen lamp, leaving the area in a dark before heading to the living room.

A smile found its way on Chaerin’s cherry pink lips, her legs slowly made their way towards the couch, approaching someone who seemed too focused on the television and did not even realize the time when she was approaching closer.

“Oppa…”

Jiyong turned his head then, greeting by his wife presence in the living room. A sweet smile plastered on his lips then. “Hey, sweetheart.” He took Chaerin’s hand, kissing her palm softly, one of his habits whenever Chaerin came to approach him.

Chaerin smiled wider, taking a look on the television before turning her eyes back towards her beloved husband. She then asked Jiyong to move a little bit, giving her some space to sit on the same couch with Jiyong. Instead of moving to give Chaerin some space, Jiyong pulled Chaerin’s hand softly, letting her to sit between his legs, her back rested on his hard chest.

Jiyong then wrapped his arms around Chaerin’s body, basically almost trapping his wife from moving away from him.

“What you’re watching, oppa?” asked Chaerin, staring at the television, not very interested with what it’s showing at that moment.

“An action movie.” Jiyong simply replied, inhaling the sweet scent of Chaerin, softly planted a kiss on Chaerin’s head. Chaerin yawned then, leaning her body against Jiyong, feeling tired and almost sleepy now. If it wasn’t the fact that she just finished ate dinner with her husband just now, Chaerin would happily to jump herself on the bed, letting herself into the dreamland.

Jiyong chuckled quietly, feeling pity towards his wife. He knew that Chaerin exhausted right now. Well, it’s actually been a pretty busy days lately for Chaerin actually. Since her final exam for this semester just around the corner, Chaerin was working harder than usual, trying to score much better than the last semester. Even though before, back in her teenage days as a high school s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter