♤ 11 - Capítulo Once

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Out of nowhere, a loud of voice was heard through the place.

A small sigh escaped through my mouth then. Not again. Even the person standing near to me right now let out a big sigh.

“Stop, stop. I said when the times both of them exchanges vows, the choir can start sing the melody.” I heard a male person said, probably older than me.

I glanced at my watch. Wow. I never notice that I’m actually spending half of my time here, doing this rehearsal thing. Yes people, I’m Kwon Jiyong currently practicing the wedding rehearsal for my actual wedding which going to be held tomorrow, in the evening. Honestly, I don’t know how many times I’ve been doing this practice but I’m sure this thing took period of time since I’m thinking that I spend the few past hours just by doing this.

Fortunately, I’m such a clever person to think something liked this would happen after all. If not, I’ll probably have difficulties right now due my pack work schedule. I’m not a person who always has free time in my life. My schedules always pack with work and I don’t know how to free myself with all that things. It’s complicated you know.

I noticed the person who stood next to me just now already took a seat at the long chair at her left side. The person that I talked about is actually Lee Chaerin. If you guys want to know, she is the person that I’m going to marry tomorrow evening and also my current fiancée right now. If I remember, she just finished her high school year few days ago.

You guys feel weird? You should be actually. I know the fact that both of us actually have kind of big or something like that. Well, I’m a twenty-four years old person while she just an eighteen years old girl who finished her high school few days ago, liked I said before.

Actually, I’m still thinking to myself what I’m doing right now. I mean, do I really do the right thing? Or I just making it more complicated? I don’t know and I don’t have the right answer for it. Truthfully, I could not deny the fact that I felt like a burden just got into my life. Not a tiny but a hefty one! It’s not like I’m saying that by marrying the young girl make me feel burden but the responsibility that I have to take after this that make me feel afraid and nervous.

I could not feel certain by myself that I can do all the right things perfectly and most important is will I be able to handle all of this smoothly? All by myself?

This kind of feeling that always haunted me which made me felt nervous and unsure for what I’m doing now. Of course it’s already too late to go back now and I have to face the reality fact, but still, I don’t feel like to continue this actually. There just too many reasons playing in my mind when I thought about this matter.

Myself, my family and also the young girl. Poor her right? She just finished her high school and could have been enjoying her time now but it just destroys liked that by forcing herself to marry someone liked me.

I stared at her who was sitting with polite manners, staring at the breathtaking view ahead of her sight.

Before I forget, my wedding going to take place at outdoor which I think a place like a garden or something like that. I don’t know much about this whole wedding plan since my parent and Chaerin’s parent the ones who took care of everything. The thing that I have to do is just wear my wedding suits and marry that young girl.

I wondered what she was thinking actually. Her expression looks unreadable for my sight and it make me curious though to know what is playing in her mind right now.

“Okay! We start back from the start!”

God! Not again.

 

 

 

When I got home which I don’t know what time at that time and don’t have any intention to know at all, I went straight into my room. Yes, I went back to my parent house since it’s my wedding tomorrow. At first, I tried to ask my parent to let me stay at my apartment but they declined my request. Actually, my father did not care much but my beloved mother along with my little annoying elder sister insisted me to stay at my parent house.

My elder sister even threatened me that she will never let me stay at my apartment after this if I didn’t follow her order. Yeah, sometimes I kind of afraid with her actually. Although she seems loving and full of advice and everything but still there’s a time where she turn to be something that scarier than a monster.

I went directly into the bathroom as I reached my bedroom to take a shower and also clean myself up. My body felt ticklish and sweaty with all the things that I’ve done before. Seriously, I don’t know that wedding rehearsal could be so fussy and too much perfectness.

I just hope that tomorrow will be okay and everything that all of us planned could go smoothly. Seriously saying.

 

 

 

“Can I ask you something? Do you going to do ‘that’ thing with her later?”

I immediately spittle the drink that I was about to swallow few seconds ago. What the…

I looked up, staring at my sister with shock. What's with that unexpected question?

“Are you kidding me?!” I asked, taken aback by the question from my sister. Seriously… What was she thinking actually?

My sister made her poker, innocence expression. “What? I’m just asking. Don’t take it seriously though. So sensitive.” She replied back, sticking her tongue at me. Sometimes I thought how can she be someone’s wife and also a mother with this kind of behavior?

“Then, don’t ask me with that absurd question.” I muttered quietly, giving my sister a quick glare.

“It’s not an absurd question, Ji. It just a normal question for those people who will get married. Really? Are you scared with what I’m asking?” my sister asked. Her voice sounded like she was mocking me right now.

“No, it’s not. Besides, this marriage is different from any kind of normal marriage out there.” I murmured under my breath, closing my eyes and tried to calm myself by hearing few songs from my IPod.

I need to collect my mind to be control so that I can get back to my sense that I will be someone’s husband this evening. Oh my god! I can’t believe this wedding thing really happening right now. Someone tell me that this is all just my imagination mind!

“I can’t believe that you getting married this evening already.” I heard my sister voice saying.

Me too, you know! “I can’t wait to see my little brother gets married! Gosh! This is so exciting!” What?!

I tried to peek at my sister which I found that she was giggling happily, her face show brightness expression. Great!

Whatever Jiyong. Just keep yourself calm, clear your mind and be strong! You can do this!

 

 

 

“Wow Jiyong! You look great in that suit! So different and stylish!”

I turned to give my smile at the person who just praised me. That person is one of my cousin from my mother‘s side of family tree. There were few from the side of my father family also greeted me and not to forget to congrats me for my wedding today. There also few of them who actually surprised when they receive the wedding invitation.

Of course I know the reason why.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror, staring at hard at myself. I’m wearing a black-grey suit which was designed by one of the famous designer in this country. My hair had been done greatly so that it will look nice and neat although I want to laugh looking at my hair color. I don’t know why but I just found it funny to see myself with red brown hair color with my black-grey suit. It just doesn’t seem to mix well with the colors? Or it just my feeling?

To be honest, I don’t feel anything yet whether nervous feeling or something liked that. But, when someone told me that the bride already ready and the ceremony will begin in few minutes, I started to feel shaken.

Okay, I know this is not a hard thing to do. All you have to do just exchanges the vows, kiss the bride and walk down the aisle lastly but truthfully, I’m feeling nervous because of something I don’t know actually.

I can’t believe that I’m feeling nervous right now. Be cool, Jiyong. Just act normally and everything will fine. Am I right?

With a deep breath, I walked through the hallway to head t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter