♤ 01 - Capítulo Uno

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was raining drizzly when the time she arrived. Second then the car door was opened by someone, giving her some time to climb out from the car before stepping her feet on the cold ground.

“What time do you want me to pick up you, miss?” asked the person who opened the car door for her just now.

“Around 4pm. I’ve got a club meeting today.” the raven hair girl mumbled quietly before proceeding her way into the school compound.

She quickly dashed herself towards the pavement that already crowd with students walking along the way. Usually the pavement only acted as an exhibition in the school since it’s rarely been used by the others but today it was upside turn. The reason for this situation probably because of the weather today.

Her rounded eyes stared straightly towards the front not caring about some people who were looking at her. Some of them were studying her movement but most of all trying to give some space for her to walk along the pavement.

“Chaerin wait up for me!” a loud voice yelled from behind making her to stop from walking.

Her lips formed a smile before seeing a pale blonde hair girl panting right next to her trying to catch some breathe.

“Didn’t you hear me? I was calling your name few times that I can even get a sore throat for doing that.” Said the blonde hair girl with a glare followed her words.

Chaerin chuckled then raising one of her eyebrows.

“You didn’t tell me you going to dye your hair into this… color?” she stated before let out a laugh.

“Hey don’t laugh at me okay? I’m just trying out a new brand. Besides, I think this color suits me though. Don’t you think?” asked the girl.

Chaerin just shrugged her shoulders before walking again laughing all the way hearing her best friend, Sandara Park whine behind her.

 

 

 

“I bet you get an excellent result.” Dara muttered looking at Chaerin with sad eyes.

“What do you mean by that? It’s not like my result always good. Sometimes it’s not like what I expected about.” Chaerin saying smiling ear to ear seeing her latest exam result which was held few months ago. She cannot believe that she got to be the first again in her class. Other than that she also has the best result for this exam meaning that she scored a good mark for all papers in this exam. What a brilliant mind.

“I’m jealous with you Chae. It’s so unfair that you always get good results while I always ended up with a bad one.” Dara mumbled with a gloomy face.

Chaerin sighed then glancing at her best friend.

“No, you’re not. What is bad when you got a sixth place in our class? For me that’s already a good outcome since you already given out your best. Trust me you already did your best and as your best friend I’m really proud of you!” Chaerin said tried to comfort her best friend from been sad.

Dara let out a sigh smiling then.

“You’re right. At least I’m not the last in our class.” She bluntly said making both of them burst into a laugh before stopping it right away.

“Anyway do you want to go shopping with me this weekend? I’ll really need some new clothes since I’m been throwing away the old ones. I’m thinking to buy this one lilac cocktail dress that I checked out when I went to the shopping last Thursday. I badly wanted to buy it but I didn’t have enough money. Plus I’ll also forget to bring my credit card!” Dara mumbled everything getting to Chaerin annoyance.

“Babe, I get it. Okay? So stop talking and pay attention to the teacher. You want us to get kick out from this class?” Chaerin whispered quietly while writing down some notes that the teacher giving on the whiteboard.

Dara shut then not wanting to hear Chaerin’s another nagging words.

After the class session ended both of them walked to their locker to take their books for the next class which is the last period for today.

“You still didn’t answer my question you know.” Dara talked pulling out her locker key from her purse which she thought it safe to keep it there although Chaerin told her it such a big risk since her purse could possibly rob away from her.

“What question?” asked Chaerin opening her locker with a key that she used it as one of her pendant necklace aside from the letter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter