Extra day

I'll protect you

(EunJi Pov)

(4th day at Jeju-do)

Last day of our trip today. 4 days pass so fast. I still wanted to spend more time here. Anyway, there’s still 1 more week left for our holiday but Jonghwan’s parent can’t stay here longer as his father have to start working. I wonder how long ChangJo and Yoomi will stay here?

I woke up early this morning even though I went back late last night. Niel oppa hasn’t woke up yet so I decided to take a bath first and then I’ll woke him up. I took about 10 minutes in the bathroom and then when I went out of the bathroom, Niel oppa already woke up.

“Oppa? I didn’t wake you up right?”

“Ne~~” there he was again, smiling without a reason.

“Oppa wae? Something happen? Are you sick?” I approached him after I finished wore my clothes. I touch his forehead to check whether he has fever.

“I’m not sick..” he shoved my hand away from his forehead and then headed to the bathroom with his towel. He seem weird since last night. Don’t tell me?! He like someone already now? Or he already have girlfriend? I must asked him later.

“Oppa!!! Tell me the truth!!” I approached him as soon as he finished his bath.

“What?”

“What happen to you? You’re weird since last night.”

“YA!! Don’t follow me!”

“Oppa!!”

“I’ll tell you later!!! I want to wear cloth now so turn around.” I did what he said and instead I went to the balcony. There I saw Yoomi walking alone along the beach. Then about a few minutes later, I saw ChangJo approaching her. I felt jealous at that time. Why should I jealous of them? They’re couple now and they love each other. I shouldn’t bothered them anymore.

“What are you looking at?” I get surprised as Niel oppa suddenly standing beside me.

“OPPA! Don’t surprised me like that again!!”

“Ne~~ But what are you looking at?”

“Oppa… Why I still like him?”

“Him? ChangJo? Why you ask me? It’s you who like him.”

“They look nice together.” My eyes fixed at both of them. “Oh! Oppa! You need to tell me what happen to you?” I turn to him as I suddenly remembered.

“Can we talk inside? Aren’t you cold?” we went inside and sat at the bed facing each other.

“So? Tell me.”

“EunJi-ah~ I-I… What should I say?”

“Oppa~~ Why are you nervous?” he looked confused but at the same time he look shy. It’s weird to see him get shy.

“Actually.. I think…. I-I like someone.” again he got shy. It shocked me knowing that he have someone he like other than me. He haven’t like someone before but now finally he have someone. He really like her very much.

“Who?”

“I’ll tell you other time.”

“Wae?~~”

“We just know each other yesterday. What if you meet her later? I can’t tell you.”

“Oppa~ Wait! If you know her yesterday, so she must be in this resort also? You didn’t go anywhere yesterday.”

 “So?”

“Nothing. Maybe we might bump into each other later. Who knows?”

“I won’t bring you with me!!”

“YA! Oppa!! Alright alright… I have something to say.” I change the topic knowing that Niel oppa won’t ever told me about that girl.

“What?”

“I meet Jonghwan last night.”

“Jonghwan? So that’s why you left ChangJo last night.”

“You saw ChangJo last night?”

“Ne.. He looked mad.”

“Really? I urged him to go back faster because Jonghwan want to see me. But I didn’t tell him about meeting Jonghwan.”

“You must see him later. In case he’s mad at you.”

“Ne~”

“About Jonghwan… What happen last night?” I flashed back what happen last night. He confessed to me but I’ll not tell Niel oppa about that.

“Oppa.. He know that we’re siblings. He told me last night.”

“What? Really? Since when?”

“Do you remember when you leave me alone while you go to ChangJo’s house. The day someone mess our house?” he nodded as he waited for me to continue. “It was Jonghwan. He saw our family photo. All this while he just acted that he didn’t know at all.”

“Really? I didn’t know that he’s that kind. Or maybe he have plan something?”

“OPPA! I told you that he’s kind. He already changed.”

“Alright alright. He’s your friend not my. Now let’s go for breakfast.” We stood up and exit our room, heading to the dining hall. Jonghwan and his parent were also there. We took our food first before sitting with them.

“Omma.. Are we going back tomorrow?”

“Omma and appa sure will go back tomorrow. But if you want to stay for a few more days, we can arrange for you.”

“Oppa~ Do you want to stay?”

“I’ll follow your decision.”

“Jonghwan. Are you going to stay?”

“I’ll follow you too.” What happening here? Jonghwan want to follow my decision also. I can’t decide myself. They’re really not helping at all. I turn to Niel and he look like he gonna kill Jonghwan for saying that word. I still haven’t meet ChangJo yet and Niel oppa maybe want to spend more time with the girl he said just now. “Then, we’ll stay for one more day.”

“Just one day? You can stay longer EunJi-ah. Is it enough?”

“Ne~” I think it enough. I can’t stay longer because it’s Jonghwan’s parent that arranged all of this. So I can’t keep using their money on us. Just one more day is enough.