Chapter 9 : The Act Of Spoiling The Kids

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Sungmin groaned softly, opening his eyes when he felt a soft voices calling for him, and a gentle tugging at his pyjama. He saw two cute sleepy faces, waiting for him to wake up. He glance at the alarm clock, it just 6.30 am in the morning.

“ Morning Kyu, morning Wookie..you wake up early today”, he greeted, playing with both toddlers messy hair.

“ Minnie hyung...Kyu thirsty”, Kyu said, rubbing his eyes slowly so he can open it more properly.

“ Me too, Wookie wants milk”, Ryeowook add in, slightly yawning again.

Sungmin got up from the bed, and let out a smiled when he saw peaceful Yesung sleeping on the sofa. He turn his body back, facing the kids.

“  I’m going to wash up then go make our breakfast. You guys wake Sungie hyung up first then go wash up face and brush your teeth with Sungie hyung, ok?”.

“ Ne hyung”, both kids climbs down the bed and run to the sofa to wake up their pink haired hyung.

*********************************************************************************************************

Today is the third day of babysitting the maknaes which has turned into kids. So far, there are no problems. Even the closest neighbours believe the story that the kids were children from Sungmin’s relatives that come for a few days visit. And it’s even lucky since nobody seems to searching for Kyuhyun or Ryeowook, well, at least not yet.

Yesung was busy playing Angry Bird games with Kyuhyun, while Ryeowook sat beside the oldest hyung, watching and cheering for them while hugging his plushies. Cakes and candies were displayed in front of them, being stuffed into ther mouth from time to time. They were so engrossed in playing and eating, when suddenly Sungmin stand in front of them, wearing pink apron with both hands at his waist.

“ Hyung !! Why are you giving them sweet foods early in the morning? We should eat breakfast first and it already done now”, Sungmin widened his eyes.

“ But..but,..they are hungry..and the breakfast not ready yet before”, Yesung raised his both hand, defending himself.

“ Minnie hyung, don’t mad at Cungie hyung”, Ryeowook  pleading, tugging at Sungmin’s apron.

“ Don’t mad Minnie Hyung....we’re hungry...we’re sorry”, Kyuhyun also tugging his apron, trying to defend his pink-haired hyung.

Sungmin stared down at both kids, trying to be stern, but the moment his eyes make contact with two pairs of pleading doe eyes, his determination crushed into pieces.

“ Fine, I won’t be mad at him..but both of you still need to eat breakfast, arrasso?”, Sungmin sighed, why he was so weak against the cute duo little maknaes?

“ Arrasso!! I love you Minnie hyung “, Kyuhyun said happily, flashing his charming smile.

“ Wookie lob (love) Minnie hyung too”, Ryeowook hugging Sungmin’s legs tightly.

“ And I loooove you both for defending me”, Yesung said while hugging both his little dongsaengs. 

“ You spoiled them too much hyung”, Sungmin shook his head  in disapprove manner  before walking back into the kitchen.

Yesung release his hug, then walks to the dinner table, and help Sungmin to set the table.

“ I’m not the only one who spoiling them Minnie ah.  I know you bought them toys secretly right?”.

“ Wha...what  do you mean hyung?”, Sungmin fidgeting, try to avoid his hyung’s judgement stare.

“ When I was carrying the stuffs back to the dorm I notice there are one plastic that full of toys in it. You bought them few toys set and few plushies. You’re planning to give them secretly later, right?”, Yesung can’t help but feel amused  at Sungmin shocked expression.

“ Aahhh.. I have been caught. But I can’t resist the urge to buy it. Our maknaes in children forms is just too adorable, and I just kind of want to buy everything for them”, Sungmin admitted in defeat.

“ Now you know why I can’t resist them when they asks for cakes and candies, right?”.

“ You’re right...only by looking at them smiling brightly make my day..Anyway, let’s eat breakfast. Kyuuu~~ Wookiiee~~ let’s eat “.

“Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~”, the duo maknaes race to table.

*********************************************************************************************************

Kyuhyun climbed up on the chair beside Yesung, while Ryeowook being helped by Sungmin to get onto his chair- well, his legs is shorter than Kyuhyun anyway. Yesung scoop up some spaghetti on the plate and hand it to Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Sungmin before helping himself. They start to eat, Kyuhyun even have his mouth full of the food when suddenly Ryeowook throwing a short tantrums.

“ Aish..you’re mean”,Ryeowook pouted, feeling angry at the spaghetti which keep on slipping from his fork.

“It’s okay Wookie, here, let me feed you okay?”, Sungmin coax him.

“ Okay ~~”, he already open his small mouth as wide as possible, like a baby bird waiting to be fed by the mother.

“ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...good boy”, Sungmin praised him.

Yesung was staring at the cuteness when Kyuhyun call for his attention.

“ Ne Kyu? You want to be fed too?”, he ask playfully.

“ No...I’m already big . I want more foods”, Kyuhyun replied, refusing Yesung's offer.

“ Aww..just let me fed you ok? pleaas...ok..ok..I got it, here your food”, Yesung stopped his talk when he met the cold glare from Kyuhyun.

“Hyung know Kyu doesn’t like sharing his foods, drinks and his stuffs right?. It seems only with Ryeowook he can shares his foods and clothes often”, Sungmin said, remembering how Kyuhyun share water from one bottle with Ryeowook on stages, and also sharing their outfits, photos taken by fans proved that.

“ Ne, you’re right. I remember Shindong said on Radio Star about Kyuhyun doesn’t let other people drink his water”.

But you know hyung, if Sungjin and Jongjin see us spoiling our maknae members like this, they probably burning with jealousy”, Sungmin stated, imagining the reaction from their real dongsaengs.

“ You’re right Minnie, to think that they are our real dongsaengs yet we didn’t have the chance to spoiled them like this..I’m sure 100% they’re burning with jealousy”.

“ Kekekekeke”.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
an update~~~ I was going to post it earlier but I have to attend personal matters..there a lots of personal matters to do at the end of the year...Anyways..please enjoy reading~
p/s : I want to spoil the babies too =P