Chapter 27 : It’s Been A Good Night Until..

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Kyuhyun’s fingers roaming on the bed sheets, trying to grasp anything beside him. He blinked his eyes few times, and finally open when he feel the empty side. Kyuhyun sat up to see Ryeowook stand on the single sofa across from the bed, face and palms being pressed to the window glass.

“ Umm..Wookie~ what are you doing?”, Kyuhyun asked, crawling to edge of the bed.

“ Oh ! Kyu kyu alleady (already) wake up? Come hele (here)! Let see the flying stals( stars)!”, Ryeowook chirped happily with wide smile on his lips.

“ Huh ?? Flying star?”, feeling curious, Kyuhyun run to his little friend, soon joining him standing on the sofa.

One minute...two minutes...three minutes....

 “ Umm..Kyu don’t see anything”, the taller kids said after squinting his eyes through the glass after a few moments.

“ Ummm..but it was thel (there) befole (before)”, pouting his lips, Ryeowook’s face fell, feeling disappointed.

“ It’s okay, Kyu will wait....”, Kyuhyun didn’t end his sentences when a very familiar smell filled the room. Looking straight into Ryeowook brown glassy eyes, he asked, “Wookie..did you smell something?”.

Ryeowook sniffed cutely into the air, trying to figures out the smell. Suddenly his eyes spark brightly, met with Kyuhyun’s dark irises, equally shone out too. Grinning widely, Ryeowook grabbed Kyuhyun’s bigger hands into his own and squeal, “ Nom nom ~~”.

Both kids squealed again, jumping on the sofa few times before finally climbing down from it, running hand in hand toward the source of delicious smell, the flying star has been completely forgotten.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Yesung brush his hands together, trying to get the charcoal dust off after adding more burnt wood more under the BBQ stand. Sungmin on the other hand quietly grilling the prepped meats, it sizzled beautifully, making mouth watering just from the delicious smells floating in the air. They set up the tool one metre away from the cottage to avoid any fire incident.

Yesung steals a glanced toward Sungmin. After they all coming back from the beach, he noticed that Sungmin had been talk less. And now, the aegyo king seems lost in deep thought. Yesung picked up another thong, slowly approaching the blonde male.

“ Minnie ah, are you okay? “, the pink hair male asked, hands flipping half-cooked meats on the grill.

“ Ahh..hyung..since when you standing beside me... I’m just fine...why are you asking?”, Sungmin replied, trying his best to look calm.

“ Aniyo...it just you look more quiet .. If you are tired you can rest for a while, let me do the grilling job”, Yesung said, thinking that maybe Sungmin is tired from looking after their energetic maknaes.

‘ Ahh...I’m just fine...mmm...but I guess I’ll check on Kyu and Wookie first”, Sugmin replied, putting aside the thong and start walking to the cottage after Yesung nodded his head.

Halfway to the door, both Yesung and heard a loud squeals, before two kids appeared, quickly hugging both Sungmin’s leg.

“ Minnie hyung~  we’re hungry..eat eat eat~~”, with his head tilted up and  glassy doe eyes, Kyuhyun looks like a cat pleading for food from his master.

“ Eumm..nom nom nom~ ”, Ryeowook tugged Sungmin’s hand, sticking out cute little tongue and his cheery lips after saying that.

“ Aigooo.~ you’re fast when it comes to foods...but the meats not done yet, we have to wait a little”, Sungmin said, picking both kids up, and carry with his strong arms before letting them off onto the  picnic mat  set nicely on the grass in the lawn.

“ All done~ Masta!!”, after a few minutes, Yesung comes to the three waiting peoples and served fresh grilled meats, along with some baked potatoes.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun clapped their hands happily, both kids looks like they’re going to swallowed everything on the plates. Sungmin cut into small pieces, so it will be easier for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook to pick up and chewed. Soon they start their BBQ feast, lot of tissues included too to wipe sauce mess on food mosters aka Kyuhyun’s and Ryeowook’s lips and cheeks.

Later with full happy stomach, Yesung, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun took a moment to admire the beautiful sky, brightly decorated with moon and thousands stars. With both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook on his lap, Yesung was showing the kids a few constellations he knew, Sungmin added some fun by telling them a fairy tale about each of it.

Suddenly Ryeowook yelled “ Look flying stal (star)!”, and all three other people look at the direction pointed by the eternal magnae.

“Wah~ Finally Kyu can see it too!!”, Kyuhyun clapped his hands, feeling happy that he was able to see the flying star that his little friend told before.

Sungmin and Yesung exchange glances and smiles, looks like this will be another thing they need to explain to the innocent- know nothing kids. However, Sungmin decide to play a little trick on the maknaes.

“ Do you believe hyung can catch that star?”, Sungmin said, causing two sets of eyes glints hopefully.

“Leally/Really??”, both kid asked, excited to see it closer.

“ Uhuh..wait here~”. Sungmin approached the small twinkling light, jumping a little and with one swift move, he catch it, carefully wrapped his palm not to crush the “flying star”. Reaching back at the boys, Sungmin slowly open his palm and lets the kids peek in.

‘"Oh ! It’s a bug!!”, Kyuhyun said, then burst into long loud laugh.

“  Why Kyu kyu laughing..?”, Ryeowook asked his friends, confused whether is it because of the bug or maybe Kyuhyun think he was silly to mistaken it for a star.

“ Hehehe..because the bug has lamp on his ....it’s funny..hehehe”, Kyuhyun said, making Ryeowook and the other two hyungs also laugh at his funny statement.

Sungmin and Yesung then explained to them that the bug are firefly, and they only can be found in area that has green surrounding and clean water. After feeling satisfied with closer look of the firefly, all of them decide to release the firefly so it can fly back to where it comes from.

“ It’s already late now..let’s go inside to brush your teeth, change your cloth and sleep”, Yesung said, pulling up the two kids together, bringing them inside the cottage to wash up.

Sungmin also get up, cleaning up the trash and bringing all the plates and cups to the kitchen and do some quick cleaning. Later he went to the bathroom to help Yesung with the kids but then end up washing together after Kyuhyun and Ryeowook said they smell like smokes.

*******************************************************************************************************************

 Nicely changed into pyjamas, Yesung and Sungmin tuck the kids in the beds. Sungmin had request a cottage with king sized bed so all four of them can fit on it when he make the reservation. Bidding goodnight to their hyungs, soon Kyuhyun and Ryeowook fell into deep slumber as Yesung finished his lullaby song.

 Yesung was checking on his phones whe he steal another glace to Sungmin. Sungmin hasn’t go to sleep yet, and seem to be lost in his own world again. Sighing slighty, Yesung lowered his voice, only enough for Sungmin to hear and not disturbing the sleeping kids plus the two Kiki on each their tummy.

“ Minnie ah..I know you’re hiding something from me”, Yesung start his conversation.

“ Eh? What are you saying hyung?”, Sungmin also whispered, trying to conceal his thought.

“ We have been together for long time now, like a family..even though you are the type that keep your own feeling, but I can see it through your eyes and behaviour”, Yesung paused, inhaled and continue, “  Are you worried about Kyuhyun and Ryeowook?”.

“Ne...I..I just thinking, are they really going to back normal? or the witch girl just lying to us and they never recovered...will they lost their memories when they become normal again? Will they remember all the things we have been done this week?..What if something bad happen?..How will we explained to everyone?..and..and..I just....”, Sungmin’s word trailed off, there are so much questions in his head.

“ I know how you feel, but..trust me..whatever will happen, we will get through together..I’ll always be with you if anything bad happen and we need to explain it to everyone..You have my back, I promise you”, Yesung stare straight into Sungmin’s foxy eyes, to convince that he was there for him.

“ Gomawo hyung...I really don’t know what to do if you’re not here with me”, Sungmin voice cracked, touched by his hyung words.

“ We’ll be fine..now sleep...”, Yesung almost say goodnight when suddenly Ryeowook get up, making him and Sungmin fell into silent, wondering if they have disturbed the kid’s sleep.

However Ryeowook just look around, and the moment he spotted Sungmin, the small little kid climbed up on Sungmin’s torso, glomps onto him, heads resting on Sungmin chest and continue to sleeps like nothing happen.

“ Your chest must be really comfortable since Wookie really like it..I wonder if I should tell him later that he really likes to cling on your chest in case he don’t remember it”, Yesung smirk while teasing Sungmin, trying to lighten up the mood.

“ Don’t you dare hyung or I will finished you with my karate!”, Sungmin’s voice was low yet vety stern, trying to threaten Yesung, yet the only person being threaten just chuckles.

“ Oh I’m scared~ good night soft chest pillow Min”, the oldest male tease again, calmly pulling the blanket to cover his body.

“ Hyung..just shut up and sleep !”, Sungmin snapped, yet he couldn’t help but to smile with the affectionate scene on top on his body. Sungmin put Ryeowook back on the bed, and adjusting the blanket over Reowook, Kyuhyun and himself too.

Closing his eyes, Sungmin can only wish that everything will turn out just fine again.   

*******************************************************************************************************************

Sungmin’s phone alarm had waked him up really early in the morning. It has been Sungmin’s habit to set the alarm an hour earlier so he can go without getting late for schedules. Yet in his day off, he loves the feeling of getting extra hours to sleep.

Eyes still closed, Sungmin hand’s roaming on the mattress, try reaching out his phone to off the alarm. His eyes shot open widely when he realized no one or more precisely Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were not there beside him, the space between him and Yesung was absolutely empty.

“ Hyung ireona!! Kyu and Wookie are missing !!”, Sungmin crawl across the king sized bed to reach the still in dreamland Yesung, and shook his shoulder hard because of panic.

“ MWO ??!!”, Yesung’s shouted, he was literally jumped on his feet, shaking his head to left and right repetitiously, trying to locate the missing kids.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated !!  Mianhe~ *bow*I broke my promise to update faster, my mom use  broadband the most for her work, thus the priority is on her * well, she’s the one who pays the bill too*...but this chapter is bit long so it should make up for it right?.hehe~  And as I said before, the next chapter will be the final for this story * ah..finally it will comes to an end..sobs~ *Give me some more time to update it juseyo~. 
And....Thank you for reading, commenting and to the new subscribers =)