Chapter 31 : Member- deul’s Special Task ! – part 3

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Task Three : Getting Dressed ^^

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook ran with their little legs to the ShinEunHae trio, which already preparing the clothes, and all. But then Ryeowook spotted his Kikis being played by Siwon and Kangin on the side wall corner, thus he divert his path and ran there, sit down to join the play.

“ Aigoo...but just let Wookie play for now..Kyu..come here. Let’s get you dressed first”, Donghae grabbed one of Kyuhyun hands so he will be nearer to the three of them.

First of all, Shindong poured the baby talc on Kyuhyun, and while trying to spread it evenly with his palm, Kyuhyun take the talc bottle, and squeezed it hard toward Shindong face, causing clouds of white powder puff into the air, straight to Shindong face.

All the members in the room were laughing so hard at Shindong blank face, which covered by talc, looking like he’s been wearing a clown makeup. Shindong himself cannot help but laugh at the absurd situation, never been in his life his face was smeared by talc powder, only cakes, now feeling birthday cakes is too lamed.

“ Aigoo..poor Dongie hyung~..now Kyu, come here, wear your pants”, Eunhyuk said, holding the kid size jeans lower so Kyuhyun can put his legs in.

But little Kyuhyun was being naughty, he purposely putting his right leg into the left leg hole, and refused to take it off when Eunhyuk trying to correct it. The little kid laughs when he saw the myeolchi frustrated face. After few attempts, Eunhyuk sigh desperately, sending a SOS eye signal to Donghae and Shindong, who can only shake their head at the little evil deeds.

In the end, Shindong had to hold on Kyuhyun’s waist from back, while Donghae guided the kid’s legs and put it into the right place in the pants leg hole while Eunhyuk then pulling up the pants later, zipping and buttoning it.

Finally done with the pant, now is to wear the white and blue jumper. This time Donghae attempt to do it. Again, Kyuhyun purposely doing it wrong, by letting his arms snuck into the shirt’s collar, clearly enjoying every little desperate sigh from the trio dancing machines.

“ Chagiya jebal~~”, the Eunhae duo pleads, Shindong can only shake his head again, thinking ‘ how can Sungmin and Yesung take care of this kid for past week again?’.

Kyuhyun just stuck his tongue out, stubbornly shaking his head, but then give up when he saw the two of three cry baby members – another one is Ryeowook of course, is likely going to cry soon.

Fully dressed, Shindong do the final touch by combing the youngest maknae hair. Kyuhyun frown his lips in dislike when his hair was combed like nerd, and messed it again. The kid get up and just ran away to Ryeowook, whose still playing happily, leaving the chubbiest member speechless, only can blinked his eyes.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Donghae went to Ryeowook, attempt to bring him to get dressed. But Ryeowook shake his head, still wants to play along with his Kikis. In the end, Donghae just scoop the litte body with the plushies and bring him to waiting Eunhyuk and Shindong.

But little Ryeowook also being hard, squirms his small body from Donghae’s to released himself. Donghae put the kids in front of Eunhyuk and Shindong. Shindong is going to put the talc on the body but the little kid kept covering his body with the plushies, thus it cannot be done.

“Ryeowook ah~ pleaseee...let me put the talc okay?, Shindong try his best to coax, even doing the oh so failed aegyo. Ryeowook ponders for a while, and finally let the food’s lover hyung to put and spread the nice baby smell powder.

Shindong then push him gently to Eunhyuk and Donghae for next step. The chubbiest member later walk away to join Kangin, Siwon, and even Leeteuk and Heechul, who come back to the living room after get changed, now playing with Kyuhyun – well showing him the cool games on their smartphones actually.

Donghae lift Ryeowook so his little legs hanging in the air so Eunhyuk can put the little black jeans on. But thinking it as a funny ride, the toddler start kicking his legs in the air and squealed happily, poor Eunhyuk had hard time to put the pants on the kid.

In the end, Donghae let Ryeowook  sat on his laps, while Eunhyuk just slide the pant’s on- of course it easier this time. Taking a deep breath, now the challenge is to put the  shirt and jumper on the body. It won’t be easy because Ryeowook still holding the plushies tightly.

“ Wookie chagiya~..wear the clothes first okay ?”, Eunhyuk coaxed, flapping the purple wool jumper, hoping the cute clothes to steal the eternal maknae’s attention.

 “Can you put Kiki down first, pleaseeeu??, Donghae clasped his hands together, pouting his lips to make cute pleading faces.

‘ Andwe-yo~”, Ryeowook shake his head, pouting his pinkish lips.

“ Please~ you don’t want to get cold and have fever right? If you have fever, you can’t play with Kyukyu and Kikis.....”, Eunhyuk try to coax again, Donghae nodded eagerly, well they all know Ryeowook flaws are medicines and giraffes plushies.

Ryeowook pouted deeper on the thought of being sick and cannot play with his Kyukyu and Kikis. Thus he released the soft toys and moving closer to wear the clothes and Eunhyuk successfully let the kid’s small head into the collar.

Now, Eunhyuk was trying to put Ryeowook right arm into the sleeve, while Donghae do the same with the left arm, when little Ryeowook just had the urge, thus pinching the myeolchi right cheek with one hand, and the other one hand used to pinched the nemo left cheek, grinning widely at their pitiful faces.

 “ Owow~..Wookie~jebal.. let us put your hands into the sleeves okay?”, releasing the small fingers from their cheeks gently, finally, Eunhyuk and Donghae complete their last dressing the maknaes tasks.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Yesung and Sungmin have finished preparing the meals and set the tables. Both of them walk to the living room, smiling fodly at the scenes where all the members were playing happily with the maknaes.

Currently, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Shindong teaching them the famous brushing palms while shaking legs dance from Sorry Sorry.  Heechul and Siwon were filming it with their cellphone camera, while Leeteuk and Kangin just watching them in fondness and amusing faces.

So far, the brushing palms part is good, but the shaking legs movement were so adorably wrong that the members roared in laughters. They cannot help it because little Kyuhyun and little Ryeowook short legs causing their butts also shaking along with the movement, thus making their dances so funny and unbelievably cute.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook pouted when they members laughing at them, but the moment they saw Sungmin and Yesung along in the room, immediately they run toward them. As usual Ryeowook spreads his arms, requesting to be carried by Sungmin, while Kyuhyun only hugs both his turtle and bunny hyungs’s leg.

“ Aigooo~ My little dongsaengs so cute like this..Did other members treat you nicely?”, Sungmin asked the kids.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun nodded their heads, saying ‘ Neee~’, causing the members to smiled proudly.

“ Ermmmm...so did you two bullied the hyungs?”, Yesung attempt another teasing questions.

“ Aniyo~..Kyu and Wookie good boys”, Kyuhyun looks up and smiled innocently, making a cross with his arm.

“ Eum~.Wookie and Kyukyu good boy~”, Ryeowook also smile innocently, snuggling more into Sungmin’s embraced.

When the members heard that, they all scoffed while Yesung and Sungmin just chuckles mysteriously– they do know what happen though. They actually take turn to spy and secretly filming the whole process – from brushing teeth to dressing, and keep replaying and watching it again and again while waiting the meals to cook on the stoves – well, let’s keep that as a secret.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh~ poor ShinEunhae XD Spoiled little trouble maker yet sweet maknaes are totally the cutest and the best !!  * insert trouble maker song here*  hehehe ~ It must be the revenge for kidnapping them and making their lovely turtle hyung and bunny hyung worried & crying =P
Notice : The next chapter is really going to be the final..I got a 6 month contract basis job, sadly the place I’m going to stay won’t be provided with internet, installing it  would probably take weeks or months TAT How I’m going to watch all Super Junior show & comebacks?? even at home I just have limited internet and barely use it* cries river~*  But then I really need it to pay my education loan ~  So I really have to end this story as soon as possible *sobs miserably*
Anyway~ Thank you very much for reading, and leaving comments <3