Chapter 30 : Member- deul’s Special Task ! – part 2

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

Task two : Bubble Bath Time~

Heechul and Leeteuk stepped into the bathroom, exchanging it with Siwon and Kangin. Leeteuk start filling the bathtub with water, then pouring a decent amount of bubble bath soap, splashing on the water surface a little, making the tub filled with bubble froths.

Meanwhile, Heechul start stripping the maknaes, leaving only short pants on. But Heechul isn’t Heechul if he was not going to be naughty. Smirking slightly, he’s trying to take off the shorts too, only to be rewarded by a slap by Kyuhyun on his arm, and a glass shattering high pitch scream by Ryeowook.

‘ Ow..ow..okay...mianhe...aigoo, you babies are scary “, Heechul said., covering his ears, saving himself from being deaf.

“ Uhhh, I think my ears are ringing ~”, covering his ears too, Leeteuk then glare at Heechul. “ Yah! Don’t do that...what if Minnie come, he’ll going to flying kick us you know”, yet said man just shrugged it off.

“ Chullie hyung naughty !”, Kyuhyun scold the diva, both hands at his slim waist, trying to make serious scolding face yet only to look so adorable.

“ Nawty nawty ~”, Ryeowook also scold with his lisp, shaking his head to left and right, looking like a cute little umma who didn’t approve her kids behaviour.

 “  Omona~~ uri dongsaengs neomu neomu kyeopta~”, Leeteuk and Heechul squeals, the cuteness overload are too much to handle, the maknaes only pouted again when being pinched at the chubby cheeks.

When the tub has been ready, Leeteuk scoops and let Ryeowook and Kyuhyun sit in it, slowly rubbing Kyuhyun’s and Ryeowook’s back. Heechul on the other hand, using sponge to clean the kids arms and legs.

While having their bath, the hyungs and little kids also having chit chat session, Heechul and Leeteuk keep chuckling and laughing along with the maknaes,the little kids were very enthusiasm in telling all sorts of stories, especially what they have been doing with Yesung and Sungmin for past week.

While telling all the stories, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook also playing with the white bubble froths. Kyuhyun looks at the bubbles, and then to Ryeowook, when suddenly an idea popped in his mind.

“ Wookie..look..snow bubbles~”, Kyuhyun take a handful of bubble and blew into the air, the bubble froth  brokes into small pieces like a snow flakes falling down.

Ryeowook squealed when the bubbles land onto his little nose, and demand for more and more snow bubbles.

In response, Kyuhyun get up und jumped into the bath, trying to make more white bubbles froth with his feet, causing the water to splash on Heechul and Leeteuk, soaking them wet.

Shocked with the water splashes,  Heechul and Leeteuk shrieked, causing both maknaes to frozen in place, afraid if they will be scolded.

 “ Mianhe hyungs...”, Kyuhyun say sorry, meanwhile Ryeowook was too scared , not even a word can be uttered.

 Leeteuk and Heechul cannot help but to melt and chuckles in glee when they saw the reaction because Kyuhyun and Ryeowook frozen and apologetic faces were so adorable and precious, if only there were camera to capture it.

 “ Aigoo..look at you funny faces~ kiyeowo~”, Leteeuk said, soaping bubbles on both his precious maknaes noses.

 “ Hyungs not mad ?”, Ryeowook ask timidly, Kyuhyun also look up to met eyes with the two oldest hyungs in the group.

“ Aniyo...count yourself lucky for being too cute, hyung cannot even be mad at you two”, Heechul answered, flicking the little maknaes forehead very... very.. softly.

“Jeongmal-yo??”, both little kids ask, eyes glistening with glad feeling.

‘Neeee~ jinjja jeongmal- yo~”, Leteeuk answered back,” Now, let’s continue your bath, or you’ll be crinkled like raisins later”.

Ten minutes later, the bathing session finally ended.

“ Aish...I envy how Yesungie and Sungminne can see these overload cuteness !!”, Heechul said, continue drying their maknaes hair, while Leeteuk already wrap the their bodies with dry towel, and now helping them wearing new pair of shorts.

“ Ne...but I’m glad we were given the chance to play with them too, or I’ll die in jealousy”, Leeteuk said, kissing both his precious little babies affectionately.

Done with drying and wearing shorts, Leeteuk and Heechul bring them into the living room, where the dancing trio of SuJu were waiting to dressing the maknaes. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook kissed both Leeteuk and Heechul right cheeks as gratitude, before the two oldest members going to change their wet clothes too.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The ummas & the kids sweet bathing session ~ Ahh..bubble bath & kids are the best combination =D and yeah..Kyu & Wookie is so damn cute & adorable even in real life, all the hyungs cannot be mad at them for a long time =’)
Hope you enjoy it~ Thank you for reading & leaving comments ~