Chapter 3 : The Discussion and Decision

Super Junior Hello Baby - Babysitting The Maknaes Edition~ [updating side stories]

“ Sungie hyung...what to do now?”, Sungmin asked the other man.

“ I...I don’t know Minnie.. the obvious thing that we have to babysit them, although the things will be normal after a week though...it is better if we revived them in less than a week,.. I still want to enjoy my holidays.. As you know, only for this week the four of us in the dorm until the holiday end”. Yesung answered, sighing a little.

“ That if no one coming and visit..How if their family and friend calls or comes, even worst if manager hyung looking for them? We’re going to be in trouble...aish...why kyu have to play that game again??”, slightly frustrated, Sungmin lay his body on the bed too.

“ We have to keep this matter as a secret, not everyone would believe this kind of thing. And we have to try our best reviving them.. Minnie...you often help at kid’s charity events right? Then I think that going to help us a bit”.

“ Hyung... although I do helps at those kinds of events, but I never babysit a kid for the whole day, let alone for a week. Well.. at least it’s not that bad..from what i see, i assumed Kyu would be in his 4 year old body..Wookie too, just his body is smaller so it looks like a 3 years old kid”, Sungmin playing with Wookie’s soft hair, since he’s lying beside him.

“ And what’s good about that’? Yesung asked, this time touching Kyu’s philtrum.

“ Hyung...stop touching Kyu’s philtrum..what if he wake up..well...what I was implying is, their age is still good for us to babysit them..I mean, since they’re not little babies, the chances of keeps crying is quite low as long as they well fed and dry. That means the neighbours won’t suspect us much.”

“ And we also no need to frequently change their diapers, since I’m sure they can talk to us if they want to go the washroom, am I right?”. Yesung replied, cringed at the thought of changing diapers.

“ Hahaha”, Sungmin chuckled, it’s funny to look at Yesung’s face expression .“Well, let’s hope the kids already good at potty training during their childhood at this age. We also didn’t sure yet whether their mind also change into kids, or only their body shrink, like in Detective Conan anime. Which one do you prefer,hyung?”.

“ Well, I guess if only their body is shrink, they must be depressed and start fighting and blaming each other..you know them..that’s going to be bad for revival process”, Yesung pointed his chin,” If they really going to be kids, then we just have to make them happy...for Wookie,  the most thing that make him happy is to eating and sleeping...for Kyu, I guess games and foods will keep him happy”.

“ And that means a lot of sweet foods were comings up for them...hmmmm...anyways, let’s just hope  for the best...and do our best too..and hope they will revived faster..hmm..Although I didn’t expect my off-day going to be like this, still...these two maknaes are our responsibilities”.

“You’re right”, Yesung said, now lay his body down on the bed, hands reaching for something in his pocket.

“ Hyung..What are you doing?”.

“ Minnie ah..let’s take a selca with them..They look so cute right?? Hehehe”.

“ What?? Why should we take selca...” Sungmin’s word stopped when he saw Yesung’s eyes pleading..”Alright..after all, not everytime we have this chance eh?”.

“Yeay, you’re the best, Minnie. Ready...cheese~~”.

“ Ok..done..Hyung stay and watch for them, I’m going to start cooking for lunch now. Perhaps they will wake up later, I’m not going to have some whiny kids ...and....plus a big hyung (that means you Yesung) begging for foods and clinging at my legs later”.

“ You’re mean”, Yesung started, but retreat later when he received Sungmin death glare. “Nope...you’re good, I should be grateful you’re good at cooking too..hehehe”.

“ Good..I’ll call you back after i finished with the lunch”, Sungmin smiled, closing the rooms door.

Yesung stared at the ceiling..Soon he was lost into deep thinking.. and drift into dreamland............

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

chapter 3 is up !!~ for the next chapter there will be kyuwook moments..pinky promise^^ so anticipate for it guys~ 
Thank you for reading, commenting & subscribing =)